Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I've got some Matthew Labyorteaux news!!!! :D :D

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

Number of posts : 4828
Mood : Matthew - I've got some Matthew Labyorteaux news!!!! :D :D Happy011

Matthew - I've got some Matthew Labyorteaux news!!!! :D :D Empty
PostSubject: I've got some Matthew Labyorteaux news!!!! :D :D   Matthew - I've got some Matthew Labyorteaux news!!!! :D :D EmptyFri Feb 02, 2007 5:35 pm

OMG I cannot believe this!!! My sweetie is in a commercial for Verizon and he himself is actually in it!!! Cheer :cpatch: Not VO but he himself!!! He looks so different. Go Matt!!!!! :cheers: Love ya!!!! Love Your biggest admirer!!! Cheer Love

Keep on the look out for this on tv and on youtube. I really didn't know what they were talking about in the commercial because my eyes were glued on Matt. heheheh happy1 I did get the ending though where Matt picked up the phone and said "Now for that pizza." Tooo cute!! Love Love
I am sorry if I am so carried away in this message, I am just so happy!!! lol :disco:

Beckie

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
ChristinaAL
Little House Lady
Little House Lady
ChristinaAL

Number of posts : 2761

PostSubject: Re: I've got some Matthew Labyorteaux news!!!! :D :D   Matthew - I've got some Matthew Labyorteaux news!!!! :D :D EmptyFri Feb 02, 2007 9:47 pm

LOL, I just saw your message on this in the other forum and believe me when I say I'm just as excited as you are. I can't wait to see this commercial!

Matthew - I've got some Matthew Labyorteaux news!!!! :D :D ChristinaKeeper2 Matthew - I've got some Matthew Labyorteaux news!!!! :D :D 10bChristina

"It is still best to be honest and truthful; to make the most of what we have; to be happy with simple pleasures and to be cheerful and have courage when things go wrong."
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

PostSubject: Re: I've got some Matthew Labyorteaux news!!!! :D :D   Matthew - I've got some Matthew Labyorteaux news!!!! :D :D EmptyFri Feb 02, 2007 9:51 pm

You'll love it. I am so proud of him!!!! Applause Cheer Love My motto for life is, I am in love with Matthew Labyorteaux and all is right with the world, hahahaha. ;) Seriously he makes me feel better. Last year when I had to get a tb test and my blood taken for work, I looked at his pic on my cell and it didn't even hurt!!!

Anyway, keep a look out on youtube for it.

Beckie

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

Number of posts : 8665
Mood : Matthew - I've got some Matthew Labyorteaux news!!!! :D :D Happy010

PostSubject: Re: I've got some Matthew Labyorteaux news!!!! :D :D   Matthew - I've got some Matthew Labyorteaux news!!!! :D :D EmptySat Feb 03, 2007 3:30 pm

That sounds neat, can't wait to see it :)

Matthew - I've got some Matthew Labyorteaux news!!!! :D :D Horses10
Back to top Go down
brenda_m
Frontier Traveler
Frontier Traveler
brenda_m

Number of posts : 588

PostSubject: Re: I've got some Matthew Labyorteaux news!!!! :D :D   Matthew - I've got some Matthew Labyorteaux news!!!! :D :D EmptyFri Feb 23, 2007 7:30 pm

I caught it on tape today :)

Matthew - I've got some Matthew Labyorteaux news!!!! :D :D KEEPERBRENDAMatthew - I've got some Matthew Labyorteaux news!!!! :D :D 11bBrendaMatt Mate,Dean`s Diva
Get your own Virtual Horse or Pony athttp://www.howrse.com
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

PostSubject: Re: I've got some Matthew Labyorteaux news!!!! :D :D   Matthew - I've got some Matthew Labyorteaux news!!!! :D :D EmptyFri Feb 23, 2007 8:40 pm

Could you send it to me since you know my address? If it's not to much to ask of course. ;)

Beckie

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
ChristinaAL
Little House Lady
Little House Lady
ChristinaAL

PostSubject: Re: I've got some Matthew Labyorteaux news!!!! :D :D   Matthew - I've got some Matthew Labyorteaux news!!!! :D :D EmptyFri Feb 23, 2007 9:23 pm

What channels have you ladies been watching when you see the commercial? I haven't seen it on any of the major networks, nor the usual stations I watch such as Lifetime, Hallmark, TNT, or USA. :scratch:

Matthew - I've got some Matthew Labyorteaux news!!!! :D :D ChristinaKeeper2 Matthew - I've got some Matthew Labyorteaux news!!!! :D :D 10bChristina

"It is still best to be honest and truthful; to make the most of what we have; to be happy with simple pleasures and to be cheerful and have courage when things go wrong."
Back to top Go down
brenda_m
Frontier Traveler
Frontier Traveler
brenda_m

PostSubject: Re: I've got some Matthew Labyorteaux news!!!! :D :D   Matthew - I've got some Matthew Labyorteaux news!!!! :D :D EmptySat Feb 24, 2007 12:54 pm

Sure Beckie. Check your e-mail too.

And it was CW which used to be WB this is the only channel I`ve seen it on.

Matthew - I've got some Matthew Labyorteaux news!!!! :D :D KEEPERBRENDAMatthew - I've got some Matthew Labyorteaux news!!!! :D :D 11bBrendaMatt Mate,Dean`s Diva
Back to top Go down
ChristinaAL
Little House Lady
Little House Lady
ChristinaAL

PostSubject: Re: I've got some Matthew Labyorteaux news!!!! :D :D   Matthew - I've got some Matthew Labyorteaux news!!!! :D :D EmptySat Feb 24, 2007 1:49 pm

Thanks. Hmm...I'll have to try watching more of that network, LOL.

Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

PostSubject: Re: I've got some Matthew Labyorteaux news!!!! :D :D   Matthew - I've got some Matthew Labyorteaux news!!!! :D :D EmptySat Feb 24, 2007 6:00 pm

ChristinaAL wrote:

Try NBC during the day too. I think it might be only shown here in the eastern part of the states. I know someone from New York that saw it. So that is why I am guessing it's only shown here? :think:

Beckie

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
brenda_m
Frontier Traveler
Frontier Traveler
brenda_m

PostSubject: Re: I've got some Matthew Labyorteaux news!!!! :D :D   Matthew - I've got some Matthew Labyorteaux news!!!! :D :D EmptySat Feb 24, 2007 9:15 pm

Your welcome.

Back to top Go down
ChristinaAL
Little House Lady
Little House Lady
ChristinaAL

PostSubject: Re: I've got some Matthew Labyorteaux news!!!! :D :D   Matthew - I've got some Matthew Labyorteaux news!!!! :D :D EmptySun Feb 25, 2007 2:33 am

MatthewLabyorteauxmylove wrote:
ChristinaAL wrote:

Try NBC during the day too. I think it might be only shown here in the eastern part of the states. I know someone from New York that saw it. So that is why I am guessing it's only shown here? :think:

Beckie

I'll try that whenever I'm home during the week...since you saw it, and I think you live in PA (?) and I do too, I was hoping that was a sign that it was being shown throughout the state, but who knows LOL. Thanks grinsmiley

Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

PostSubject: Re: I've got some Matthew Labyorteaux news!!!! :D :D   Matthew - I've got some Matthew Labyorteaux news!!!! :D :D EmptySun Feb 25, 2007 2:39 pm

Also try the discovery channel.

Beckie

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I've got some Matthew Labyorteaux news!!!! :D :D   Matthew - I've got some Matthew Labyorteaux news!!!! :D :D EmptyTue Mar 06, 2007 12:16 pm

Hmmm the CW- we watch that channel all the time, and they always have Verizon commercials! I can't believe I never noticed!!!
On a side note, Beckie, you ever get to meet Matt before? I hope you have!
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

PostSubject: Re: I've got some Matthew Labyorteaux news!!!! :D :D   Matthew - I've got some Matthew Labyorteaux news!!!! :D :D EmptyTue Mar 06, 2007 6:16 pm

No, unfortunately not. bawling Why do you wish I met him? :) If I did I would ask him out, lol.

Beckie

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I've got some Matthew Labyorteaux news!!!! :D :D   Matthew - I've got some Matthew Labyorteaux news!!!! :D :D EmptyTue Mar 06, 2007 7:00 pm

Because you sound like you love him, and it'd be awesome to meet the man of your dreams!! Like I wish I could meet Saku Koivu (hockey player for Montreal). But it'll never happen! lol
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

PostSubject: Re: I've got some Matthew Labyorteaux news!!!! :D :D   Matthew - I've got some Matthew Labyorteaux news!!!! :D :D EmptyTue Mar 06, 2007 7:02 pm

I wish that Tom Welling was available and that I could meet him. Love lol

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I've got some Matthew Labyorteaux news!!!! :D :D   Matthew - I've got some Matthew Labyorteaux news!!!! :D :D EmptyTue Mar 06, 2007 7:03 pm

Yeah he sure is cute! :)
But my tv guy?? Hands down, Chad Michael Murray (One Tree Hill). His personal life is nothing to write about, but man his looks make up for it!! Teehee :)
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

PostSubject: Re: I've got some Matthew Labyorteaux news!!!! :D :D   Matthew - I've got some Matthew Labyorteaux news!!!! :D :D EmptyTue Mar 06, 2007 7:05 pm

Yeah Elaine. grinsmiley
I went to the theater to see House of Wax because of him and it was worth it. Laughing

Matthew - I've got some Matthew Labyorteaux news!!!! :D :D Normal_002

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I've got some Matthew Labyorteaux news!!!! :D :D   Matthew - I've got some Matthew Labyorteaux news!!!! :D :D EmptyTue Mar 06, 2007 7:08 pm

*sigh*
Such perfection...
hehe!
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

PostSubject: Re: I've got some Matthew Labyorteaux news!!!! :D :D   Matthew - I've got some Matthew Labyorteaux news!!!! :D :D EmptyTue Mar 06, 2007 8:26 pm

Elaine11 wrote:
Because you sound like you love him, and it'd be awesome to meet the man of your dreams!! Like I wish I could meet Saku Koivu (hockey player for Montreal). But it'll never happen! lol

I do love him! grinsmiley Love I could love him the right way if I really knew him. Does that make any sense? lol He is the man of my dreams. I never felt like this before. I dunno, some times I scare myself feeling that way, lol. I have been in love before, but this of course is different because I never met him.

Beckie

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
ChristinaAL
Little House Lady
Little House Lady
ChristinaAL

PostSubject: Re: I've got some Matthew Labyorteaux news!!!! :D :D   Matthew - I've got some Matthew Labyorteaux news!!!! :D :D EmptySat Mar 10, 2007 3:25 pm

Carol wrote:
Yeah Elaine. grinsmiley
I went to the theater to see House of Wax because of him and it was worth it. Laughing

Matthew - I've got some Matthew Labyorteaux news!!!! :D :D Normal_002

Oh goody, a "get well soon present", thanks Carol grinsmiley

LOL, just kidding. I love Chad too! I saw "House of Wax" as well and, even though it gave me nightmares, it was worth it to see him!

And, this is a different Matt commercial but I couldn't find the thread for it - I saw the Sudafed commercial on TV the other day. Why couldn't it have been the Verizon one?! LOL.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I've got some Matthew Labyorteaux news!!!! :D :D   Matthew - I've got some Matthew Labyorteaux news!!!! :D :D Empty

Back to top Go down

I've got some Matthew Labyorteaux news!!!! :D :D
Page 1 of 1