Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

my mother's cousin

Go down 
+5
Prairie Wind
Lily
Rob
Rhonda
ChristinaAL
9 posters
AuthorMessage
ChristinaAL
Little House Lady
Little House Lady
ChristinaAL

Number of posts : 2757

my mother's cousin Empty
PostSubject: my mother's cousin   my mother's cousin EmptyTue Oct 16, 2007 10:40 pm

I just found out that my mother's cousin's husband passed away last night. he had had so many things wrong with him and had been in and out of hospitals for years, but it's a shock b/c right now he was home and doing okay. If you could, would you please pray for my mother's cousin? She herself isn't in the best shape and now she is all alone. Blue I really hope she will consider moving in with one of her children, even if for just a short while.

They live out of town, so I haven't seen them in about a year. We're going in Thursday for the day to the viewing and the funeral is Friday, so I'm taking the off from work. I know it's trivial, but I'm nervous about telling my boss that. I always worry when I need time off. :unsure:

my mother's cousin ChristinaKeeper2 my mother's cousin 10bChristina

"It is still best to be honest and truthful; to make the most of what we have; to be happy with simple pleasures and to be cheerful and have courage when things go wrong."
Back to top Go down

my mother's cousin Empty
PostSubject: Re: my mother's cousin   my mother's cousin EmptyTue Oct 16, 2007 10:51 pm

Stuff happens, and your boss will just have to understand. Like I tell my job, my family comes first.

I am sorry for your loss.
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

Number of posts : 21124
Mood : my mother's cousin Purple2

my mother's cousin Empty
PostSubject: Re: my mother's cousin   my mother's cousin EmptyWed Oct 17, 2007 7:35 am

I am so sorry for your loss Christina....:alright:

As far as work, tell them you had a death in the family. You do not need to go into any details. If they can't let you off for that, they are the ones with the problems.......mad

my mother's cousin Rhonda10my mother's cousin Lauram10
CANCER FREE!!!  April 9, 1998-April 9, 2023-I AM A SURVIVOR!!!
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62606
Mood : my mother's cousin Goodsi10

my mother's cousin Empty
PostSubject: Re: my mother's cousin   my mother's cousin EmptyWed Oct 17, 2007 7:39 am

My condolences on your family's loss, Christina. Your mom's cousin will be in my prayers.
Back to top Go down
Lily
"Beautiful Life"
my mother's cousin LilyRank2
Lily

Number of posts : 6784
Mood : my mother's cousin Vianne10

my mother's cousin Empty
PostSubject: Re: my mother's cousin   my mother's cousin EmptyWed Oct 17, 2007 9:19 am

I'm so sorry to hear about your loss Christina. My condolences to your family.

As far as taking a day off, you are entitle to a personal day off. Tell your boss you had a death in your family and need to take a day off. Don't worry, your boss should understand. (((HUG)))

"Within the heart of every stray, lies the singular desire to be loved."
Back to top Go down
Prairie Wind
Farm Land Owner
Farm Land Owner
Prairie Wind

Number of posts : 1369

my mother's cousin Empty
PostSubject: Re: my mother's cousin   my mother's cousin EmptyWed Oct 17, 2007 11:18 am

The Lord hears your prayers...
Back to top Go down
http://toknowhimmore.blogspot.com/
Lori
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Lori

Number of posts : 6032

my mother's cousin Empty
PostSubject: Re: my mother's cousin   my mother's cousin EmptyWed Oct 17, 2007 6:51 pm

:alright:

my mother's cousin Lorike10
Back to top Go down
Vanesa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Vanesa

Number of posts : 5136
Mood : my mother's cousin Bokmal10

my mother's cousin Empty
PostSubject: Re: my mother's cousin   my mother's cousin EmptyWed Oct 17, 2007 7:58 pm

What a sad new, Christina. I will be praying for your cusin, your mother and yourself, since you seems to be very affected for this loss. Blue

And don't worry about the boss. Be sure you will have the time you need. I will pray for it too.

Vanesa.

my mother's cousin Vanesa10
Back to top Go down
ChristinaAL
Little House Lady
Little House Lady
ChristinaAL

my mother's cousin Empty
PostSubject: Re: my mother's cousin   my mother's cousin EmptyThu Oct 18, 2007 12:03 am

Thanks, everyone. My boss was actually out sick today, so I had to call him but he was very understanding so that all worked out. The viewing is tomorrow and the funeral the following day so I may not be around for a few days. I will try to check in tomorrow night though. thank you very much for your prayers and kind words. {{hugs}}

"It is still best to be honest and truthful; to make the most of what we have; to be happy with simple pleasures and to be cheerful and have courage when things go wrong."
Back to top Go down

my mother's cousin Empty
PostSubject: Re: my mother's cousin   my mother's cousin EmptyThu Oct 18, 2007 12:39 am

You are welcome, Christina.
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
my mother's cousin Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54423
Mood : my mother's cousin Happy010

my mother's cousin Empty
PostSubject: Re: my mother's cousin   my mother's cousin EmptyThu Oct 18, 2007 6:16 am

{{{Christina}}}

I'm so sorry for your loss, Christina. You've been in my prayers, and will continue to be.
Back to top Go down
ChristinaAL
Little House Lady
Little House Lady
ChristinaAL

my mother's cousin Empty
PostSubject: Re: my mother's cousin   my mother's cousin EmptyThu Oct 18, 2007 7:44 pm

Thanks, Savannah. Today was the viewing and my mom's cousin seemed to be holding up all right, considering. Tomorrow is the funeral. I think she is still in such shock over it, I'm really worried about how she is going to get by afterwards. Hopefully around Thanksgiving, I want to make another drive up to see her. It's been a long day and tomorrow will be too, but I should be home tomorrow afternoon and back on my own computer. (I wanted to come to the prairie for a few minutes, being here always makes me feel better).

Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

Number of posts : 21124
Mood : my mother's cousin Purple2

my mother's cousin Empty
PostSubject: Re: my mother's cousin   my mother's cousin EmptyThu Oct 18, 2007 7:58 pm

{{{{{CHRISTINA}}}}}} :alright:

my mother's cousin Rhonda10my mother's cousin Lauram10
CANCER FREE!!!  April 9, 1998-April 9, 2023-I AM A SURVIVOR!!!
Back to top Go down

my mother's cousin Empty
PostSubject: Re: my mother's cousin   my mother's cousin EmptyThu Oct 18, 2007 11:33 pm

((Christina))
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

Number of posts : 4828
Mood : my mother's cousin Happy011

my mother's cousin Empty
PostSubject: Re: my mother's cousin   my mother's cousin EmptySat Oct 20, 2007 7:32 pm

Aww, that is so sad. I will pray for them.

I hate asking for time off too because me boss either denies me or adds more days on to make up for the time I have off. mad Good luck.

Beckie

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down

my mother's cousin Empty
PostSubject: Re: my mother's cousin   my mother's cousin EmptyThu Oct 25, 2007 9:51 pm

iam so sorry girl...your boss should let you off!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

my mother's cousin Empty
PostSubject: Re: my mother's cousin   my mother's cousin Empty

Back to top Go down

my mother's cousin
Page 1 of 1