Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I need advice...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

I need advice... Empty
PostSubject: I need advice...   I need advice... EmptyThu Oct 25, 2007 9:32 pm

ok,I know i made an topic before about asking you think this was mean of my friend to do so!! I want to updated you guy's on whats going on!!

Well has u know i was giving my friend some space like she asked for! Then i noticed she has delted me off of all her friends list on sites like myspace, hi5, bebo, ECT and blocked me on MSN! she delted my comments and all the White Board..(from bebo)

so it has been 2 weeks sence we last talked!!

by doing that, does that seem like she doesn't wanna be friends with me anymore???

I always feel like i end up losing really good friends,once i start geting close to them..Like i always mess up everything...mybe i'am to clingy with some friends.

I'am just now now geting scared to make new friends i trust people soo much and get hurt really bad..

I like have some stuff i wanna tell her how iam feeling and stuff but not sure i should i don't think i should cuz it's not a good idea...I wanna repect her wishes..but i just get this bad feeling inside,my imagination is geting the best of me again...

anyways thanks for listing..just needed to vent once more!!!!

Last edited by on Fri Oct 26, 2007 4:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

I need advice... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need advice...   I need advice... EmptyThu Oct 25, 2007 10:53 pm

I feel kind of stupid and silly for feeling like this.blaaaaaaah
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

Number of posts : 8665
Mood : I need advice... Happy010

I need advice... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need advice...   I need advice... EmptyFri Oct 26, 2007 11:46 am

Rilla wrote:

I always feel like i end up losing really good friends,once i start geting close to them..Like i always mess up everything...mybe i'am to clingy with some friends.

I'm sorry you are going through this with your friend Rilla. What she is doing doesn't look too good. Did you two have a fight? Sometimes Rilla, being clingy can be a problem. It looks like that is what happened as she kept telling you she needed space.

I am telling you from experience, I have been on both ends of this problem. I would get upset when my best friend would go and do things with other friends and wondered why she didn't call me, etc... I would have a small attitude w/ her the next time we talked and it was because I was jealous, I kind of wanted her to myself and only wanted me to share fun stuff w/ her... lol... it sounds dumb and I quickly realized what I was doing... it's just not a way to treat a friend you care about ... so I backed off and I myself also started doing things with other friends... the important things is to BRANCH OUT... and even though we had adventures w/ other friends... we knew we could always be there for each other and we got as close as sisters....

On the other hand... I had a friend who would call me every single day wanting to come over... and I would let her but she sort of became to dependent on me it seemed like... I liked her a lot as a friend but I felt like she wasn't giving me a break... and I missed my other friends, I sort of had neglected them because I would only be doing stuff w/ her....
Another friend I had was friends w/ this girl and when I came into the friendship, this girl got soooo jealous of me... thinking I was trying to take her friend away.... she would call each of us and just say things to get my friend and I against each other... it was awful....

So my advice is... if your friend is deleting you from certain accounts, deleting your posts.... Rilla..., you need to stop worrying about it and move on..., thinking about it will only make you upset and it's not worth it. The mind can drive you insane sometimes. Even though it may be tough at first, try to focus on other things. There are other friends who will not do that to you.. there are other friendships that you can start from fresh but keep in mind what I said about closeness... if that friend doesn't mind, then fine, if you notice she starts to say things, back off a little, find that balance and all will be good. Thumbsup

I need advice... Horses10
Back to top Go down

I need advice... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need advice...   I need advice... EmptyFri Oct 26, 2007 1:31 pm

thanks ..Mybe you are right!! I'am and will back off from her and learn from this mistake. I guess i need to stop thinking about this and stuff cuz it's not good. and mybe afther a while this will be blown over and forgotten..and i think i mybe did feel a lil jelouse and stuff.. :unsure: or mybe a whole lot jelouse... :unsure:

nope i don't think we had a fight!! I think i kind of should't of asked her friend if she was mad at me..cuz when i asked her why she removed me from her friends list she said this: Could u please stop with the messages and comments and stop buging my friends, it's not there problem on if i don't wanna talk to you now..I told u the problem i want to be left alone and need space., you don't get that do you???? So i said ok, I'am sorry and that was the last things we said to eacher!! so thats why i was thinking i should of never asked her in the first place why she removed me.. OhMy

but her friend still talks to me if i IM HER and her friend still has me on her msn and friends list...but i have never asked her friend anymore about her!!
Back to top Go down

I need advice... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need advice...   I need advice... EmptyFri Oct 26, 2007 2:52 pm

I agree with Carol, and I too have been on both sides of this problem. I was clingy once to a friend and all they did was back off and I lost a good friend.

I am not being mean in any way hun, I am a mother, but you need to just move on, and get someone professionally to talk to. I tell you this with the utmost sincerity. ((hugs))
Back to top Go down

I need advice... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need advice...   I need advice... EmptyFri Oct 26, 2007 3:16 pm

ok, guess iam crazy
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

Number of posts : 8665

I need advice... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need advice...   I need advice... EmptyFri Oct 26, 2007 4:01 pm

Rilla wrote:
ok, guess iam crazy

Well... we all are from time to time grinsmiley

I need advice... Horses10
Back to top Go down

I need advice... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need advice...   I need advice... EmptyFri Oct 26, 2007 4:10 pm

yeah,I guess sooo! but oh wells!!
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

Number of posts : 4828
Mood : I need advice... Happy011

I need advice... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need advice...   I need advice... EmptyFri Oct 26, 2007 6:55 pm

I don't mean to sound mean, but maybe you kept talking about negative things and she got tired of it. Try talking about the things you like with friends and joke around. grinsmiley This one girl I was friends with kept talking about how much she was in love with her friend and she kept asking me things like, "What do you think he meant by that?" or "Do you think he likes me?" It got really old after a while that I blocked her from iming me.

Beckie

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down

I need advice... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need advice...   I need advice... EmptyFri Oct 26, 2007 7:23 pm

mybe, or mybe i just boring and annoy everybody!!!
Back to top Go down

I need advice... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need advice...   I need advice... EmptyFri Oct 26, 2007 7:26 pm

Rilla,

Please just move on. It will be better for you in the long run.

HUGS!
Back to top Go down

I need advice... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need advice...   I need advice... EmptyFri Oct 26, 2007 7:28 pm

yeah!!
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
I need advice... Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54426

I need advice... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need advice...   I need advice... EmptyFri Oct 26, 2007 7:46 pm

One of the things that my Mom tried to teach me when I was younger is that no matter what you do in life, someone is not going to like you. And it doesn't matter. So you might just as well be who you are, and be happy with yourself - because nobody else can make you happy. Not a boyfriend, not a best friend . . . . nobody. Even true friends, who love us and want the best for us can let us down, even without trying. The truth is, we have to find happiness ourselves - with God, and no person can do it for us.

Try not to take it too much to heart, about things not working out right now with this person. . . . . Sometimes things just happen. And it doesn't mean that you're boring or annoying - it just means, that it didn't work out. {{{Rilla}}}
Back to top Go down

I need advice... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need advice...   I need advice... EmptyFri Oct 26, 2007 7:59 pm

Thanks, for the advice everybody..belive me iam trying i really am...
Back to top Go down
Vanesa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Vanesa

Number of posts : 5136
Mood : I need advice... Bokmal10

I need advice... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need advice...   I need advice... EmptySat Oct 27, 2007 12:03 am

I think that leting things aside for a while will be a god thing both, for you and your friend. All of us experienced the same than you experienced these last days, and from BOTH sides.

No; you are not getting crazy. It's quite a normal thing, dear.

Read with some attention Savannah's post. Her mother's point of view is interesting to say the least.

Pick up your chin, girl! Things will be O.K! Thumbsup

Vanesa.

I need advice... Vanesa10
Back to top Go down

I need advice... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need advice...   I need advice... EmptySat Oct 27, 2007 10:02 am

I know,I did read it and everybody is right..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I need advice... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need advice...   I need advice... Empty

Back to top Go down

I need advice...
Page 1 of 1