Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

"VERY GOOD FRIENDS" (Movie Clips)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

Number of posts : 8665
Mood : "VERY GOOD FRIENDS" (Movie Clips) Happy010

"VERY GOOD FRIENDS" (Movie Clips) Empty
PostSubject: "VERY GOOD FRIENDS" (Movie Clips)   "VERY GOOD FRIENDS" (Movie Clips) EmptyThu Feb 08, 2007 11:15 am

Hi gang Type

I have a one hour after school special called "Very Good Friends". It also goes by the name of "Beat the Turtle Drum". It stars Melissa Sue Anderson and Katy Kurtzman. If you don't know, Katy is the girl that played little Caroline during a little house episode.

Anyway, I thought it'd be fun to watch it all here and we can make comments on it. I will be posting it by parts, each part will last about 8 to 10 minutes each. This is the first part. Enjoy! funny tv

"Very Good Friends" (Part 1)

"VERY GOOD FRIENDS" (Movie Clips) Horses10
Back to top Go down
ChristinaAL
Little House Lady
Little House Lady
ChristinaAL

Number of posts : 2757

PostSubject: Re: "VERY GOOD FRIENDS" (Movie Clips)   "VERY GOOD FRIENDS" (Movie Clips) EmptyThu Feb 08, 2007 3:01 pm

WOW, was that clip sad! LOL. Thanks for sharing though Carol, I'd never even heard of it. I'd definitely be interested in seeing the rest as you post it. I know some people have thought MSA wasn't always the "best" actress, but I thought her emotions in the beginning of that clip were excellent. I could feel her pain. I can't wait to see the next clip (even though I'll have the tissues handy next time - you should've put a disclaimer here about tissues! LOL :) .)

"VERY GOOD FRIENDS" (Movie Clips) ChristinaKeeper2 "VERY GOOD FRIENDS" (Movie Clips) 10bChristina

"It is still best to be honest and truthful; to make the most of what we have; to be happy with simple pleasures and to be cheerful and have courage when things go wrong."
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

PostSubject: Re: "VERY GOOD FRIENDS" (Movie Clips)   "VERY GOOD FRIENDS" (Movie Clips) EmptyThu Feb 08, 2007 3:54 pm

Glad you liked it Christina Cheer

Yeah, it is a sad clip, specially knowing the person who died was a young girl bawling

I also felt Melissa's (Kate's) pain while she was in the car in the cemetary, so saddddd bawling

I wonder where the cemetary scene was filmed. It loos A LOT like Forest Lawn cemetary in Los Angeles. My grandpa is buried there and we used to go there often, so it looked very familiar.

I will be posting more clips Cool

Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

PostSubject: Re: "VERY GOOD FRIENDS" (Movie Clips)   "VERY GOOD FRIENDS" (Movie Clips) EmptyFri Feb 09, 2007 11:17 am

Here is Part 2 of "Very Good Friends". funny tv

"Very Good Friends" (Part 2)

=============

Looks like Joss is happy about getting that horse. :hknight: :shifty:

I think the little boy who comes out there is so cute. He was the same kid from the original Freaky Friday movie.

Back to top Go down
ChristinaAL
Little House Lady
Little House Lady
ChristinaAL

Number of posts : 2757

PostSubject: Re: "VERY GOOD FRIENDS" (Movie Clips)   "VERY GOOD FRIENDS" (Movie Clips) EmptyFri Feb 09, 2007 9:31 pm

The little boy actually looked a little bit like the actor who played young Almanzo in "A Christmas They Never Forgot", I wonder if it was the same one? If so, that'd be cool. It's already neat all the connections this special has to LH. I have to admit, I'm nervous to know what's going to happen next, knowing that these are flashbacks after the opening scenes!

"VERY GOOD FRIENDS" (Movie Clips) ChristinaKeeper2 "VERY GOOD FRIENDS" (Movie Clips) 10bChristina

"It is still best to be honest and truthful; to make the most of what we have; to be happy with simple pleasures and to be cheerful and have courage when things go wrong."
Back to top Go down
JW
Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards
JW

Number of posts : 9016
Mood : "VERY GOOD FRIENDS" (Movie Clips) Happy011

PostSubject: Re: "VERY GOOD FRIENDS" (Movie Clips)   "VERY GOOD FRIENDS" (Movie Clips) EmptySat Feb 10, 2007 10:44 pm

Very Good Clips I wonder whats gonna happen

"VERY GOOD FRIENDS" (Movie Clips) Jacobk10"VERY GOOD FRIENDS" (Movie Clips) Jacob210
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "VERY GOOD FRIENDS" (Movie Clips)   "VERY GOOD FRIENDS" (Movie Clips) Empty

Back to top Go down

"VERY GOOD FRIENDS" (Movie Clips)
Page 1 of 1