Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What's is your guilty pleasure? (Music)

Go down 
+11
pamh36
Kathleen Marie
ChristinaAL
Rhonda
Amy
emilyanneoftheprairie
Savannah
Docfan
Rob
HarrisonCrosby4387
Carol
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

What's is your guilty pleasure? (Music) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's is your guilty pleasure? (Music)   What's is your guilty pleasure? (Music) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2008 10:36 am

Amy, are you sure it was your parents you bought the ABBA record for?! :think: :headphone:
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

Number of posts : 4828
Mood : What's is your guilty pleasure? (Music) - Page 3 Happy011

PostSubject: Re: What's is your guilty pleasure? (Music)   What's is your guilty pleasure? (Music) - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2008 8:17 pm

Sabrina wrote:
I'm coming in VERY late here! I adore the Bee Gees, too. I also love listening to their late brother, Andy Gibb. Chicago is another band that I love:) I guess I would have to be embarrassed to admit that I like SOME of Weird Al's parodies. :shy:

Oh yeah Andy Gibb was a wonderful singer! And Chicago is one of the best bands ever!

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
pamh36
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
pamh36

Number of posts : 5900

PostSubject: Re: What's is your guilty pleasure? (Music)   What's is your guilty pleasure? (Music) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2008 7:53 pm

I can't believe I'm admitting this, but I've always loved the song "Dirty Diana" by ummmm, Michael Jackson.

What's is your guilty pleasure? (Music) - Page 3 PamKeeper
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

Number of posts : 8665
Mood : What's is your guilty pleasure? (Music) - Page 3 Happy010

PostSubject: Re: What's is your guilty pleasure? (Music)   What's is your guilty pleasure? (Music) - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 29, 2008 11:05 pm

I love this song and movie!! :idance:

happy1 lol

What's is your guilty pleasure? (Music) - Page 3 Horses10
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

PostSubject: Re: What's is your guilty pleasure? (Music)   What's is your guilty pleasure? (Music) - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 01, 2008 6:15 pm

pamh36 wrote:
I can't believe I'm admitting this, but I've always loved the song "Dirty Diana" by ummmm, Michael Jackson.

That is a really awesome song. I have his greatest hits cd. I listen to it all the time.

I also have Amy Weinhouse's cd. I think her music is great. She might not be, but I like her music. I also have Britney's Blackout album. It's really actually good. I am surprised.

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
pamh36
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
pamh36

PostSubject: Re: What's is your guilty pleasure? (Music)   What's is your guilty pleasure? (Music) - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 1:25 pm

There are a few Michael Jackson songs that I like from back in the 80's.

Especially Thriller, and the video. I remember watching MTV just trying to catch the video.

Back to top Go down
flatbroke
Man of Constant Sorrow
Man of Constant Sorrow
flatbroke

Number of posts : 2648
Mood : What's is your guilty pleasure? (Music) - Page 3 Party010

PostSubject: Re: What's is your guilty pleasure? (Music)   What's is your guilty pleasure? (Music) - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 4:11 pm

Ok, I hate to admit it and ruin my image, but I've always loved this song. Personal reasons, memories, all that stuff.

Back to top Go down
flatbroke
Man of Constant Sorrow
Man of Constant Sorrow
flatbroke

PostSubject: Re: What's is your guilty pleasure? (Music)   What's is your guilty pleasure? (Music) - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 4:12 pm

*ooohhhh...Larry now knows this site is embedding enabled...*
Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

Number of posts : 4112

PostSubject: Re: What's is your guilty pleasure? (Music)   What's is your guilty pleasure? (Music) - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 8:55 pm

Right after my miltary "boyfriend" left, everytime I heard the song "Right Here Waiting for You" by Richard Marx made me cry, even though I got more attached than he did.

When I was 16 and broke up with my b-friend, I loved the song, "Hard to Say I'm Sorry" by Chicago (although the relationship lasted three more years).

I also love, "Jesse's Girl" Rick Springfield and a few more that might not be appropriate for here...

What's is your guilty pleasure? (Music) - Page 3 HummerWhat's is your guilty pleasure? (Music) - Page 3 MistiKeeperWhat's is your guilty pleasure? (Music) - Page 3 Bookclub5What's is your guilty pleasure? (Music) - Page 3 Rose
"I would fight for you - I'd lie for you - walk the wire for you - ya I'd die for you..."
Back to top Go down
flatbroke
Man of Constant Sorrow
Man of Constant Sorrow
flatbroke

PostSubject: Re: What's is your guilty pleasure? (Music)   What's is your guilty pleasure? (Music) - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 9:05 pm

Misti wrote:
Right after my miltary "boyfriend" left, everytime I heard the song "Right Here Waiting for You" by Richard Marx made me cry, even though I got more attached than he did.

When I was 16 and broke up with my b-friend, I loved the song, "Hard to Say I'm Sorry" by Chicago (although the relationship lasted three more years).

I also love, "Jesse's Girl" Rick Springfield and a few more that might not be appropriate for here...

Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

PostSubject: Re: What's is your guilty pleasure? (Music)   What's is your guilty pleasure? (Music) - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 10:29 pm

Thanks, Larry! That song is now stuck in my mind and very, very hard to forget! Man, its good!!!!

What's is your guilty pleasure? (Music) - Page 3 HummerWhat's is your guilty pleasure? (Music) - Page 3 MistiKeeperWhat's is your guilty pleasure? (Music) - Page 3 Bookclub5What's is your guilty pleasure? (Music) - Page 3 Rose
"I would fight for you - I'd lie for you - walk the wire for you - ya I'd die for you..."
Back to top Go down
pamh36
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
pamh36

PostSubject: Re: What's is your guilty pleasure? (Music)   What's is your guilty pleasure? (Music) - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 03, 2008 10:28 am

This is really embarrassing. I used to like Shaun Cassidy's version of, "Da, do, run, run." And I was completely in "love" with him. But I was only about 8 or 9. Back in the Hardy Boys days, lol.

Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

PostSubject: Re: What's is your guilty pleasure? (Music)   What's is your guilty pleasure? (Music) - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 03, 2008 8:30 pm

Misti wrote:

Wow, that Marx song made me think of the guy I was going to marry who was in the Navy. Boy and I glad I never married the loser, lol. This is my song for him, lol. ROTFL I remember the goofy video. ROTFL https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rDfIOr1ByIc and this one... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJeB0iEXMBI

ROTFL

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
carolineingalls
Farm Land Owner
Farm Land Owner
carolineingalls

Number of posts : 1209
Mood : What's is your guilty pleasure? (Music) - Page 3 Pbucket

PostSubject: Re: What's is your guilty pleasure? (Music)   What's is your guilty pleasure? (Music) - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 07, 2008 9:28 am

I'm coming VERY LATE to this thread! I'm a big Donny and the Osmonds fan and one of my guilty pleasures is Donny's Soldier of Love. I love the story behind the hit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jVC8UDAO1Vg&feature=related

What's is your guilty pleasure? (Music) - Page 3 MaureenKeeper

"To change your life takes a lot of courage and energy. It's not for wimps." Karen Grassle. April 2006
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : What's is your guilty pleasure? (Music) - Page 3 Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: What's is your guilty pleasure? (Music)   What's is your guilty pleasure? (Music) - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 07, 2008 11:04 am

Oh Pam...I LOVED Shaun Cassidy too!! I liked David too, but really adored Shaun...and like you, I was just a kid!! LOL! This is so funny...I kept an old board game that my kids play and the game board cover has a heart that says "Amy + Shaun" and "Shaun is a FOX!" LOLOL! But yep, Da do run run!! Yes!!! And OMG, I had like 3 Partridge family albums! Ah, the best! "Like a roller coaster, keeps goin' faster!"What's is your guilty pleasure? (Music) - Page 3 Musique03 And of course, "Brown eyes you're beautiful and....you're all mi-ine!"What's is your guilty pleasure? (Music) - Page 3 Musique60

Maureen, Ahhhhh, Soldier of Love!! YES!! LOL, remember they like wore that song OUT on the radio?! LOL, gotta love the Donny come-back! (well, back then anyway...he's kind of getting on my nerves with the over-exposure now! help )

ROFL...I can just see all the young ones here viewing this thread: :scratch: Wink

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
pamh36
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
pamh36

PostSubject: Re: What's is your guilty pleasure? (Music)   What's is your guilty pleasure? (Music) - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 07, 2008 2:16 pm

*LOL* I watched a couple of Shaun Cassidy videos on You Tube the other day, for old times sake. And that lead to watching some Partridge Family videos.

Yeah, the young one's are probably thinking, "Who???".

Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

PostSubject: Re: What's is your guilty pleasure? (Music)   What's is your guilty pleasure? (Music) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 11, 2008 2:57 pm

I used to have a big crush on SC, too, and loved his song, so don't feel bad.

As far as MJ, I did like his earlier music (before he turned freaky) and in fact we were watching "13 Going on 30" last night and saw the characters dancing to "Thriller." I got inspired and went to UTube and uploaded it and relived memories. Great video! I may do "Beat It" next (hubby jokes that it was the song that was sung when MJ's hair caught on fire during that Pepsi video he was making!).

I also heard "Need to Know" by Marc Anthony on the radio the other day, I turned it up and rocked out to it!

Back to top Go down
pamh36
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
pamh36

PostSubject: Re: What's is your guilty pleasure? (Music)   What's is your guilty pleasure? (Music) - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 12, 2008 10:23 am

Misti wrote:

As far as MJ, I did like his earlier music (before he turned freaky) and in fact we were watching "13 Going on 30" last night and saw the characters dancing to "Thriller." I got inspired and went to UTube and uploaded it and relived memories. Great video! I may do "Beat It" next (hubby jokes that it was the song that was sung when MJ's hair caught on fire during that Pepsi video he was making!).

Yes, me too, about liking MJ's earlier music before he turned freaky! Though I think I liked "Eat It", by Weird Al, a little better than "Beat It".

Back to top Go down
flatbroke
Man of Constant Sorrow
Man of Constant Sorrow
flatbroke

PostSubject: Re: What's is your guilty pleasure? (Music)   What's is your guilty pleasure? (Music) - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 12, 2008 7:05 pm

pamh36 wrote:

Yes, me too, about liking MJ's earlier music before he turned freaky! Though I think I liked "Eat It", by Weird Al, a little better than "Beat It".

I never was a MJ fan. Ever. Something about his diva ways always irked me.

And to think he's a Hoosier.
Back to top Go down
pamh36
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
pamh36

PostSubject: Re: What's is your guilty pleasure? (Music)   What's is your guilty pleasure? (Music) - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 13, 2008 9:31 am

flatbroke wrote:

Something about his diva ways always irked me.

Oh me too!! Believe me, I had to keep it a secret back in the 80's. The people I hung around with would have beat me up for admitting that I liked any MJ songs. stars

I can't even look at the thing anymore though. He makes me physically sick to look at him.

When my kids see pics of how he used to look, they can't even believe that's the same guy.

Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

PostSubject: Re: What's is your guilty pleasure? (Music)   What's is your guilty pleasure? (Music) - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 17, 2008 9:36 pm

One of the best songs ever! Love is like Oxygen by the British group the Sweet. :woohooo: Sweet is what they call dessert in England. People always laugh because I like this song. I think its awesome!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRVwcPTnug8

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
carolineingalls
Farm Land Owner
Farm Land Owner
carolineingalls

Number of posts : 1209
Mood : What's is your guilty pleasure? (Music) - Page 3 Pbucket

PostSubject: Re: What's is your guilty pleasure? (Music)   What's is your guilty pleasure? (Music) - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 28, 2008 4:57 pm

I love the song Stop by The Spice Girls.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ajI3A5seD9A

What's is your guilty pleasure? (Music) - Page 3 MaureenKeeper

"To change your life takes a lot of courage and energy. It's not for wimps." Karen Grassle. April 2006
Back to top Go down
flatbroke
Man of Constant Sorrow
Man of Constant Sorrow
flatbroke

PostSubject: Re: What's is your guilty pleasure? (Music)   What's is your guilty pleasure? (Music) - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 28, 2008 7:13 pm

carolineingalls wrote:
I love the song Stop by The Spice Girls.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ajI3A5seD9A

I liked the Spice girls. But their music had nothing to do with it. grinsmiley
Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

PostSubject: Re: What's is your guilty pleasure? (Music)   What's is your guilty pleasure? (Music) - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 28, 2008 11:57 pm

You....you...you.....MAN! Frying pan

Back to top Go down
flatbroke
Man of Constant Sorrow
Man of Constant Sorrow
flatbroke

PostSubject: Re: What's is your guilty pleasure? (Music)   What's is your guilty pleasure? (Music) - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 29, 2008 3:42 am

Misti wrote:
You....you...you.....MAN! Frying pan

Thank you.

*struts out of thread*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's is your guilty pleasure? (Music)   What's is your guilty pleasure? (Music) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

What's is your guilty pleasure? (Music)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next