HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  Log in  

Share | 

Christina........

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Savannah
"Psalm 34"

Number of posts : 53816
Mood :

PostSubject: Christina........   Fri Feb 09, 2007 7:37 pm

How did you bring your custom title over here? (Curious minds want to know!) :fyi:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ChristinaAL
Little House Lady
Little House Lady

Number of posts : 2750

PostSubject: Re: Christina........   Fri Feb 09, 2007 9:20 pm

Hi, Savannah! Actually, I PMed Shirley asking if we were allowed to have our custom titles, or if we had to wait until we reached the 2,100 (2,200? I don't even remember! LOL) in the rank, and she changed it for me, so I guess we are allowed to have our titles move over here with us, via Shirley. :flower:

"It is still best to be honest and truthful; to make the most of what we have; to be happy with simple pleasures and to be cheerful and have courage when things go wrong."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Savannah
"Psalm 34"

Number of posts : 53816
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Christina........   Fri Feb 09, 2007 11:06 pm

Thank you, Christina. Cheer I thought at first that I was at the other forum when I saw your custom rank, then realized I was still over here. Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ChristinaAL
Little House Lady
Little House Lady

Number of posts : 2750

PostSubject: Re: Christina........   Sat Feb 10, 2007 2:02 am

Savannah wrote:
Thank you, Christina. Cheer I thought at first that I was at the other forum when I saw your custom rank, then realized I was still over here. Cool

LOL, that's okay. I always think that way too - especially if I have both forums open in different browser sessions (in case the other one is acting up), I sometimes wonder where I'm at! Type

"It is still best to be honest and truthful; to make the most of what we have; to be happy with simple pleasures and to be cheerful and have courage when things go wrong."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird

Number of posts : 4117
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Christina........   Sun Feb 11, 2007 12:12 pm

If you pm Shirley, Savannah, I'm sure she would do it for you.
Back when I couldn't get on the other forum at all and I had already reached my custom rank status, I was on this one. I asked her if I had to start all over or if I could bring my info. over here. She was great enough to move mine over here, too. Luckily, I was finally able to get on the main board again, although its been acting like such a horse's patootie so that is why this one is so great!

"I would fight for you - I'd lie for you - walk the wire for you - ya I'd die for you..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Christina........   Mon Feb 12, 2007 8:08 pm

When Shirley done my custom name at the other forum she did it here too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Christina........   Today at 6:05 pm

Back to top Go down

Christina........
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1