Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Christmas at Plum Creek is on tonight!

Go down 
+2
jes9
Rob
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62618
Mood : Christmas at Plum Creek is on tonight! Goodsi10

Christmas at Plum Creek is on tonight! Empty
PostSubject: Christmas at Plum Creek is on tonight!   Christmas at Plum Creek is on tonight! EmptySun Dec 02, 2007 2:37 pm

At last, LHOP is coming back to TVLand... at least for one night. They're showing the Christmas episode tonight at 6 PM eastern time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas at Plum Creek is on tonight!   Christmas at Plum Creek is on tonight! EmptySun Dec 02, 2007 6:07 pm

I got it on now! It's one of my favorites!
Back to top Go down
jes9
Walnut Grove Resident
Walnut Grove Resident
jes9

Number of posts : 1066

PostSubject: Re: Christmas at Plum Creek is on tonight!   Christmas at Plum Creek is on tonight! EmptyThu Dec 06, 2007 8:02 pm

Hallmark also showed it this past Sunday. This is a great episode. It's one of my favorites -- overall, not just among the Christmas episodes. One thing that does bug me about it, however, is that the characters seemed to have trouble getting Bunny's gender right, which seems odd considering that in the pilot movie Laura demonstrated that she knew how to tell the difference between Pat and Patty. Mr. Oleson did refer to Bunny as "girl" at the end of the episode, but Bunny was consistently referred to with male pronouns up until then.

Christmas at Plum Creek is on tonight! JohnKeeper
Back to top Go down
Vanesa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Vanesa

Number of posts : 5136
Mood : Christmas at Plum Creek is on tonight! Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: Christmas at Plum Creek is on tonight!   Christmas at Plum Creek is on tonight! EmptyThu Dec 06, 2007 10:38 pm

I have it recorded in VHS..and I cry every single time I watch it! grinsmiley It's a great tear-jerker My heart is broken when Laura sells her pony just to purchase Ma the Stove...and what about Charles face when he saw that the stove was a gift from...LAURA and not from himself?

Priceless.... :snowball: :cabn:

Christmas at Plum Creek is on tonight! Vanesa10
Back to top Go down
Farmer Girl
Li'l Miss Milk Maid
Li'l Miss Milk Maid
Farmer Girl

Number of posts : 2578
Mood : Christmas at Plum Creek is on tonight! Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: Christmas at Plum Creek is on tonight!   Christmas at Plum Creek is on tonight! EmptySat Dec 08, 2007 9:03 pm

I like this one pretty well. It's about time for me to break out the DVD box and watch it again!

Christmas at Plum Creek is on tonight! FGKeeper

~ Home is the nicest word there is ~

Christmas at Plum Creek is on tonight! Little
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : Christmas at Plum Creek is on tonight! Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: Christmas at Plum Creek is on tonight!   Christmas at Plum Creek is on tonight! EmptyWed Dec 26, 2007 9:48 am

My oldest sister came by on the 23rd, while I was wrapping presents and watching Christmas at Plum Creek. She had not seen the show in years, and felt compelled to sit and watch! We had a nice time bonding over my favorite Little House Christmas special! Of ALL Christmas shows to watch during the season, THIS one puts me in the spirit the most. Thumbsup

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
LHDaisy
New Pioneer
New Pioneer
LHDaisy

Number of posts : 277

PostSubject: Re: Christmas at Plum Creek is on tonight!   Christmas at Plum Creek is on tonight! EmptySun Dec 30, 2007 10:48 am

My mom and I are going to watch this episode tonight. It's such a great one! I usually watch it on Christmas day, but this year I watched The Christmas They Never Forget, another great one! The christmas episodes are just lovely!

Christmas at Plum Creek is on tonight! DaisyKeeper

Carrie Ingalls: 'Happy Birthday Baby Jesus'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Christmas at Plum Creek is on tonight!   Christmas at Plum Creek is on tonight! Empty

Back to top Go down

Christmas at Plum Creek is on tonight!
Page 1 of 1