HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Little House Bonus DVD Content

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Little House Bonus DVD Content   Sun Dec 09, 2007 5:22 pm

I believe Dean Butler put this up on youtube! Cool! I highly doubt I will re-buy these DVD's. I spent too much money the last time on them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWcUwK9r2O4
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker


Number of posts : 8657
Location : California Country
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Little House Bonus DVD Content   Sun Dec 09, 2007 5:34 pm

Neat. Hey Dean Divas.... looks like Dean has a Youtube page... now you can easily send him a message grinsmiley :peace:


Back to top Go down
View user profile http://myworldthroughthelens.smugmug.com/
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Little House Bonus DVD Content   Sun Dec 09, 2007 5:53 pm

Don't stalk the poor man! LOL!
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker


Number of posts : 8657
Location : California Country
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Little House Bonus DVD Content   Sun Dec 09, 2007 5:56 pm

No, he's safe with me... but the Dean Divas... well... that's another story ROTFL

I subscribed to his videos though grinsmiley


Back to top Go down
View user profile http://myworldthroughthelens.smugmug.com/
LIWnut
Proverbs 3:5-6
Proverbs 3:5-6


Number of posts : 2529
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Little House Bonus DVD Content   Sun Dec 09, 2007 5:58 pm

Monica, these are the bonus features that are already on the dvd collection. They aren't new dvd's except the Last Farewell that was shown at the end. It is being released by Imavision in 2009. Also, The Wilder Farm in Malone, NY is releasing a new video produced by Dean Butler about Life Before Laura. I can't wait to see both of these new dvd's and am planning to order them both when they become available.
Dean has a LHOP blog that we divas have been posting to him at. It's at http://legacydocumentaries.com/blog/


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Little House Bonus DVD Content   Sun Dec 09, 2007 6:07 pm

Thanks, Marilyn. Someone there made a post that it was for 2008, which made me think it was something new.

Thanks for the info.
Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva


Number of posts : 7230
Location : In a book
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Little House Bonus DVD Content   Sun Dec 09, 2007 6:55 pm

MonicaQuartermaineFan wrote:
Thanks, Marilyn. Someone there made a post that it was for 2008, which made me think it was something new.

Thanks for the info.

I'm not sure if you're talking about "The Last Farewell" bonus content or the Almanzo Wilder: Life Before Laura DVD, but the latter will be available for sale in Malone NY in March 2008.

And about the Divas, we finally got our other wish too--Lennon from PT interviewed Dean recently. The link is posted at PT. Way cool!

Cheryl


Photobucket
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ccmalandrinos.com/
LIWnut
Proverbs 3:5-6
Proverbs 3:5-6


Number of posts : 2529
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Little House Bonus DVD Content   Sun Dec 09, 2007 9:05 pm

bethandmanly wrote:
MonicaQuartermaineFan wrote:
Thanks, Marilyn. Someone there made a post that it was for 2008, which made me think it was something new.

Thanks for the info.

I'm not sure if you're talking about "The Last Farewell" bonus content or the Almanzo Wilder: Life Before Laura DVD, but the latter will be available for sale in Malone NY in March 2008.

Cheryl

Cheryl, I was referring to the new dvd that Imavision is releasing in 2008, with the interviews with Karen, Richard and Katherine as well as the Labryteaux trothers. And with Dean's new documentary, we now have 2 exciting items to watch for.


Back to top Go down
View user profile
ChristinaAL
Little House Lady
Little House Lady


Number of posts : 2750

PostSubject: Re: Little House Bonus DVD Content   Sun Dec 09, 2007 11:02 pm

LIWnut wrote:
bethandmanly wrote:
MonicaQuartermaineFan wrote:
Thanks, Marilyn. Someone there made a post that it was for 2008, which made me think it was something new.

Thanks for the info.

I'm not sure if you're talking about "The Last Farewell" bonus content or the Almanzo Wilder: Life Before Laura DVD, but the latter will be available for sale in Malone NY in March 2008.

Cheryl

Cheryl, I was referring to the new dvd that Imavision is releasing in 2008, with the interviews with Karen, Richard and Katherine as well as the Labryteaux trothers. And with Dean's new documentary, we now have 2 exciting items to watch for.

AHHHHH there's a new "The Last Farewell" DVD with interviews from the Laborteaux brothers?! How long do I have to wait to run into Target like a madwoman, buy it, and come home and watch the interview repeatedly for an hour? (LOL).




"It is still best to be honest and truthful; to make the most of what we have; to be happy with simple pleasures and to be cheerful and have courage when things go wrong."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vanesa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life


Number of posts : 5178
Location : Buenos Aires, Argentina
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Little House Bonus DVD Content   Sun Dec 09, 2007 11:04 pm

What a pity they didn't release them with the interviews alone, and not going along with the epies since most of us have already them recorded by TV or purchased in DVD collections not to long ago released...It's a real pity that people must have the epies again and again, only for having the interviews... :think:

Vanesa.


Back to top Go down
View user profile http://jacintapichimahuida.obolog.com
ChristinaAL
Little House Lady
Little House Lady


Number of posts : 2750

PostSubject: Re: Little House Bonus DVD Content   Sun Dec 09, 2007 11:12 pm

(I've calmed down a bit...LOL). I just read Dean's interview too, and it was great! I bet all of your Divas are thrilled :) I think it's really cool how Dean admits he never read the books, didn't even know who LIW was, before his role as Almanzo, and how now, years later, he is doing so much to preserve her legacy and the legacy of the real-life man he portrayed. I also liked what he said about working with Melissa - I thought he was very honest and respectful of their difficulties working together, and I loved reading what he had to say about the cast. Thumbsup




"It is still best to be honest and truthful; to make the most of what we have; to be happy with simple pleasures and to be cheerful and have courage when things go wrong."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva


Number of posts : 7230
Location : In a book
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Little House Bonus DVD Content   Sun Dec 09, 2007 11:48 pm

That's one of the reasons I really like Dean. He's very real to me, not some fake Hollywood celebrity. He's not stuck on himself or what he's doing.

It seems both he and Melissa feel the same way about their time on the set. It's nice to know that now they are both older they are friends, but I'm still jealous that she got to kiss him and I didn't. LOL!


Photobucket


Last edited by on Sun Dec 30, 2007 4:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ccmalandrinos.com/
MattLabMyLove
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan


Number of posts : 4810
Location : AT THE CIVIC ARENA.
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Little House Bonus DVD Content   Mon Dec 10, 2007 5:01 pm

HOLY CRAP!! You mean to tell me there is an interview with the Labyorteaux brothers!!?? grinsmiley Is the inteview recent? What DVD is it on? I gotta get it!

Anyway, I commented on one of Dean's vids and he really gave me a nice response. What a wonderful man. grinsmiley

Beckie


LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Little House Bonus DVD Content   Mon Dec 10, 2007 5:05 pm

Vanesa wrote:
What a pity they didn't release them with the interviews alone, and not going along with the epies since most of us have already them recorded by TV or purchased in DVD collections not to long ago released...It's a real pity that people must have the epies again and again, only for having the interviews... :think:

Vanesa.

Well, I agree with you, and I will not be buying it.
Back to top Go down
LHDaisy
New Pioneer
New Pioneer


Number of posts : 277

PostSubject: Re: Little House Bonus DVD Content   Sun Dec 30, 2007 11:29 am

Can't wait for that DVD to come out!!




Carrie Ingalls: 'Happy Birthday Baby Jesus'
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Little House Bonus DVD Content   Today at 7:40 am

Back to top Go down
 
Little House Bonus DVD Content
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Little House Bonus DVD Content
» Helmuth's Strongholds Battle for Arnhem ruined house 2
» Gerard Butler Big Apple House Hunter
» The Little House on the Prairie Comedy Thread
» The Way I See It: A Look Back at My Life on Little House

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Little House on the Prairie :: LHOTP Series & Cast Members-
Jump to: