Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

For my Mom and Dad

Go down 
+2
Rhonda
Savannah
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
For my Mom and Dad Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54428
Mood : For my Mom and Dad Happy010

For my Mom and Dad Empty
PostSubject: For my Mom and Dad   For my Mom and Dad EmptyTue Dec 11, 2007 8:33 am

We have a LOT of ice on the roads right now, and my Mom and Dad are on travelling. They're taking a lady from church to her doctor's appointment. Mom called her this morning and asked her if she would try to reschedule, but she refused. I'm not thinking very charitable thoughts toward said lady right now. mad I don't like Mom and Dad to have to be on the roads in this kind of ice. My brothers both called and warned us how bad the roads are. I have to go out in a couple of hours, but it's only three blocks. They have to go 40 miles. Anyway.......please pray for their safety.
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

Number of posts : 21172
Mood : For my Mom and Dad Purple2

For my Mom and Dad Empty
PostSubject: Re: For my Mom and Dad   For my Mom and Dad EmptyTue Dec 11, 2007 8:40 am

Praying for mom and dad....hopefully, the police will have roadblocks set up and turn them back around......they do NOT need to be in this mess..... No

The ice storm hit Oklahoma and Northern Arkansas, but missed us altogether. My dad is in Missouri and trying to keep warm while the ice is all around them as well..... :unsure:

For my Mom and Dad Rhonda10For my Mom and Dad Lauram10
CANCER FREE!!!  April 9, 1998-April 9, 2023-I AM A SURVIVOR!!!
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62619
Mood : For my Mom and Dad Goodsi10

For my Mom and Dad Empty
PostSubject: Re: For my Mom and Dad   For my Mom and Dad EmptyTue Dec 11, 2007 9:04 am

I'll be praying for your parents, Savannah. And for you, too. Drive those three blocks carefully!
Back to top Go down
pamh36
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
pamh36

Number of posts : 5900

For my Mom and Dad Empty
PostSubject: Re: For my Mom and Dad   For my Mom and Dad EmptyTue Dec 11, 2007 9:45 am

We're getting the ice here too. We had it the other day, but thankfully, the roads were very well salted. Even the side roads, which they usually never do. So, I'm hoping they are keeping up on the salting today too, especially where your parents are traveling.

I'm keeping your parents in my prayers and hoping that they have an uneventful trip.

You stay safe too! Driving on ice scares me more than anything.

For my Mom and Dad PamKeeper
Back to top Go down
Lily
"Beautiful Life"
For my Mom and Dad LilyRank2
Lily

Number of posts : 6784
Mood : For my Mom and Dad Vianne10

For my Mom and Dad Empty
PostSubject: Re: For my Mom and Dad   For my Mom and Dad EmptyTue Dec 11, 2007 2:49 pm

I'm praying for your parents, Savannah...and you!!

"Within the heart of every stray, lies the singular desire to be loved."
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
For my Mom and Dad Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54428
Mood : For my Mom and Dad Happy010

For my Mom and Dad Empty
PostSubject: Re: For my Mom and Dad   For my Mom and Dad EmptyTue Dec 11, 2007 5:20 pm

They got home safe and sound - and so did I. Thank you so much for your prayers! It's still pretty nasty out.
Back to top Go down
pamh36
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
pamh36

Number of posts : 5900

For my Mom and Dad Empty
PostSubject: Re: For my Mom and Dad   For my Mom and Dad EmptyTue Dec 11, 2007 9:06 pm

I'm relieved to hear that everyone made it home safe and sound!

For my Mom and Dad PamKeeper
Back to top Go down
Vanesa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Vanesa

Number of posts : 5136
Mood : For my Mom and Dad Bokmal10

For my Mom and Dad Empty
PostSubject: Re: For my Mom and Dad   For my Mom and Dad EmptyTue Dec 11, 2007 10:50 pm

Sorry, Savannah...I only saw your message some minutes ago, since I check my board only once a day.

I'm happy your Mom and Dad are already safe. I hear today at TV that snow storms where terrible in the USA's and that several villages where without electric energy...I'm praying for these people right now.

Vanesa. Blue

For my Mom and Dad Vanesa10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

For my Mom and Dad Empty
PostSubject: Re: For my Mom and Dad   For my Mom and Dad Empty

Back to top Go down

For my Mom and Dad
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Little House on the Prairie :: Walnut Grove Community :: Prairie Voices: Advice & Prayer Requests-
Jump to: