HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  Log in  

Share | 

soo sad

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

PostSubject: soo sad   Fri Dec 14, 2007 9:45 pm

A 16-year-old girl is dead and her father has been charged with murder after an attack in a Mississauga home.

Aqsa Parvez, a student at Applewood Heights Secondary School, had been on life support in hospital since yesterday morning.

Police went to the family's two-storey home on Longhorn Trail about 8 a.m. yesterday after receiving a 911 call in which a man allegedly claimed to have killed his daughter.

Paramedics found Aqsa with a faint pulse and rushed her to hospital. She was later transferred to a Toronto hospital and placed on life support.

Peel police said this morning that she died overnight.

Friends at the victim's school said she feared her father and had argued over her desire to shun the hijab, a traditional shoulder-length head scarf worn by females in devout Muslim families.
Back to top Go down
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life

Number of posts : 5178
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: soo sad   Fri Dec 14, 2007 11:08 pm

It's sad, but we must respect other persons feelings. Muslims thinks that you must to wear hijab for modesty reasons...it's very similar to Amish women dresses. Both of them are respectable.

Of course, this NOT makes a father or a mother having any right to kill their children. They must also respect their children if they loves them.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://jacintapichimahuida.obolog.com

PostSubject: Re: soo sad   Fri Dec 14, 2007 11:13 pm

True, I understand the girl want to dress like everybody elise, adn i can understand the father wanting her to weare it.. but mybe could they have worked it out some why!!

but yah he should't have killed his own daughter, how and why do people do this??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: soo sad   Sun Dec 16, 2007 3:45 am

Rilla, I agree with you. Her Father had NO right to kill her over it, no matter what her religion!!

I respect ALL religions, but murder is wrong!

God Bless her soul.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: soo sad   Today at 1:23 pm

Back to top Go down
soo sad
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Walnut Grove Community :: Town Gossip-
Jump to: