Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Merry Christmas for you all!!!

Go down 
+14
carolineingalls
LHDaisy
bethandmanly
EllieJane
georgiagirl1993
Rhonda
Farmer Girl
LM
Lori
Rob
Lily
Savannah
ChristinaAL
Vanesa
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Merry Christmas for you all!!! - Page 2 Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54425
Mood : Merry Christmas for you all!!! - Page 2 Happy010

Merry Christmas for you all!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas for you all!!!   Merry Christmas for you all!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 25, 2007 11:53 pm

That's wonderful! I love Season Two!
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : Merry Christmas for you all!!! - Page 2 Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas for you all!!!   Merry Christmas for you all!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 26, 2007 9:32 am

Savannah wrote:
My Dad's birthday is on Christmas Eve, Amy!

How ironic! We always celebrate my dad's bday sometime shortly after Christmas...we don't like it jumbled in with the holiday--it should be special. And my dad is the youngest of 8 kids, and never had a birthday party, until my mom gave him a surprise 40th. So sad!

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
pamh36
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
pamh36

Number of posts : 5900

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas for you all!!!   Merry Christmas for you all!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 26, 2007 11:52 am

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas!

Merry Christmas for you all!!! - Page 2 PamKeeper
Back to top Go down
ChristinaAL
Little House Lady
Little House Lady
ChristinaAL

Number of posts : 2761

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas for you all!!!   Merry Christmas for you all!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 26, 2007 5:35 pm

Farmer Girl wrote:
I loved my Christmas! I got LHOTP season 2!!!

That's the season I got too :) He said he wanted to get me season 1 but couldn't find it, and I told him any season is good. Hope you love yours too! grinsmiley

Merry Christmas for you all!!! - Page 2 ChristinaKeeper2 Merry Christmas for you all!!! - Page 2 10bChristina

"It is still best to be honest and truthful; to make the most of what we have; to be happy with simple pleasures and to be cheerful and have courage when things go wrong."
Back to top Go down
Vanesa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Vanesa

Number of posts : 5136
Mood : Merry Christmas for you all!!! - Page 2 Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas for you all!!!   Merry Christmas for you all!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 26, 2007 10:29 pm

Thank you for your caring and lovely messages, pals! I had a very nice Christmas in my brother's father-in-law home. My Pan Dulce turned better than any year...But the dough grew so big and fluffy that when I put it into the oven both Pan Dulce began to grew, and grew and grew and I was afraid I couldn't take them away! They almost reached the oven's roof! ROTFL The dough was more light and delicious than ever , but I didn't exactly know why it turned this way....I only mimicked the way a chef from a TV show treated it and just look.... affraid

But I had a great Christmas and Santa bring me some nice gifts and the children got a lot of toys! I will post the pics as soon as I have them ready.

Vanesa.

Merry Christmas for you all!!! - Page 2 Vanesa10
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

Number of posts : 4828
Mood : Merry Christmas for you all!!! - Page 2 Happy011

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas for you all!!!   Merry Christmas for you all!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2007 6:01 pm

ChristinaAL wrote:
MattLabMyLove wrote:
Yep and he had a little bow in his hair, lol!!! ROTFL

Aw, you're so lucky. I asked Mike to get me Matt but he wouldn't. [rotf]I did get some Little House DVDs though grinsmiley

LOL, well I don't blame him. ROTFL Wink He doesn't wanna loose his lovely lady. grinsmiley

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
JW
Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards
JW

Number of posts : 9016
Mood : Merry Christmas for you all!!! - Page 2 Happy011

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas for you all!!!   Merry Christmas for you all!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 28, 2007 2:31 pm

Wow Christmas is over Like some of you Know i always have 3 Relatios Holidays 25 26 and 27 So the 25 Was just sitting at home and look at the presents that i got and the 26 my Siblings Came for a gathering and we had secret santa again so that was pretty cool and the 27 i was just home again feeling sad that christmas was almost over lol but I Got lots of Presents and was abel to give presents too so I was Really Bless this Christmas

Merry Christmas for you all!!! - Page 2 Jacobk10Merry Christmas for you all!!! - Page 2 Jacob210
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas for you all!!!   Merry Christmas for you all!!! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Merry Christmas for you all!!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2