Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Opie's favorite Christmas present

Go down 
+6
Lily
Farmer Girl
Rob
Carol
Rhonda
Savannah
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Opie's favorite Christmas present Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54423
Mood : Opie's favorite Christmas present Happy010

Opie's favorite Christmas present Empty
PostSubject: Opie's favorite Christmas present   Opie's favorite Christmas present EmptyFri Dec 28, 2007 1:31 pm

A couple of weeks ago, a friend from South Carolina sent me a package with some Christmas presents in it. When I was unpacking the box, Opie was "helping". (He also "helped" unwrap the presents. :Hahaha: ) He absolutely LOVED the little box that came, though. I bought him some little toys for Christmas - including a motorized mouse! But are any of those his favorite Christmas presents?? NOooooooooo. The BOX. An ordinary BOX. :Hahaha: It's been his favorite toy ever since it came. I'm not sure what he's going to do when he outgrows it! grinsmiley

Opie is four and a half months old now, and weighs SEVEN and a half pounds! I think he's gonna be a big boy!

Opie's favorite Christmas present MorePictures298
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

Number of posts : 21124
Mood : Opie's favorite Christmas present Purple2

PostSubject: Re: Opie's favorite Christmas present   Opie's favorite Christmas present EmptyFri Dec 28, 2007 1:48 pm

Just like a kid, give them toys and they play with the box!!! My cats LOVE boxes, we have to keep them all around so they don't fight over who is going to be in which one.... ROTFL

Opie's favorite Christmas present Rhonda10Opie's favorite Christmas present Lauram10
CANCER FREE!!!  April 9, 1998-April 9, 2023-I AM A SURVIVOR!!!
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

Number of posts : 8665

PostSubject: Re: Opie's favorite Christmas present   Opie's favorite Christmas present EmptyFri Dec 28, 2007 2:35 pm

Oh my gosh, that's soo funny! Laughing
It looks like Opie was ready for the picture... his expression is like he's saying "Go ahead Savannah, take my picture". LOL

Opie's favorite Christmas present Horses10
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62606
Mood : Opie's favorite Christmas present Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: Opie's favorite Christmas present   Opie's favorite Christmas present EmptyFri Dec 28, 2007 3:09 pm

What a cutie! I love how cats always manage to look dignified no matter what situation they're in.

Oh, and not to stir up any trouble... but did you know your South Carolina friend buys syringes by the boxful? :sillySmiley:
Back to top Go down
Farmer Girl
Li'l Miss Milk Maid
Li'l Miss Milk Maid
Farmer Girl

Number of posts : 2578
Mood : Opie's favorite Christmas present Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: Opie's favorite Christmas present   Opie's favorite Christmas present EmptyFri Dec 28, 2007 6:20 pm

Your cat has to be the funniest cat in the world! :haha:

Opie's favorite Christmas present FGKeeper

~ Home is the nicest word there is ~

Opie's favorite Christmas present Little
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Opie's favorite Christmas present Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54423

PostSubject: Re: Opie's favorite Christmas present   Opie's favorite Christmas present EmptyFri Dec 28, 2007 6:58 pm

Rob wrote:
Oh, and not to stir up any trouble... but did you know your South Carolina friend buys syringes by the boxful? :sillySmiley:

*Narrows eyes at Rob* Are you SURE you're not trying to start something?? Frying pan
Back to top Go down
Lily
"Beautiful Life"
Opie's favorite Christmas present LilyRank2
Lily

Number of posts : 6784
Mood : Opie's favorite Christmas present Vianne10

PostSubject: Re: Opie's favorite Christmas present   Opie's favorite Christmas present EmptyFri Dec 28, 2007 7:25 pm

What a beautiful cat Opie is!! Awwwww!!

"Within the heart of every stray, lies the singular desire to be loved."
Back to top Go down
Vanesa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Vanesa

Number of posts : 5136
Mood : Opie's favorite Christmas present Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: Opie's favorite Christmas present   Opie's favorite Christmas present EmptyFri Dec 28, 2007 10:40 pm

Savannah! He is just a beauty! I love your Opie...Send him 10.0000 kisses! Love Love

One of these days, I'll post Shariff pics inside a box too. He loves boxes. Maybe he could become Opie's friend.

Vanesa.

Opie's favorite Christmas present Vanesa10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Opie's favorite Christmas present   Opie's favorite Christmas present EmptySat Dec 29, 2007 10:36 am

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww..cuite cat
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : Opie's favorite Christmas present Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: Opie's favorite Christmas present   Opie's favorite Christmas present EmptySat Dec 29, 2007 12:36 pm

Rob wrote:

ROFL Rob!! grinsmiley Good one! Thumbsup

Savannah, that is one daaaaaarling cat!!! I'm not a real 'cat' person, but certain ones do it for me. Opie rocks!Opie's favorite Christmas present Accord07

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
LIWnut
Proverbs 3:5-6
Proverbs 3:5-6
LIWnut

Number of posts : 2539
Mood : Opie's favorite Christmas present Cloud910

PostSubject: Re: Opie's favorite Christmas present   Opie's favorite Christmas present EmptySat Dec 29, 2007 3:52 pm

He's sooo adorable. What a beautiful kitty. You are blessed my friend to have one of God's special creatures in your home. That's the way I feel about my creature too, blessed.

Opie's favorite Christmas present MarilynKeeper Opie's favorite Christmas present Bookclub2
Back to top Go down
pamh36
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
pamh36

Number of posts : 5900

PostSubject: Re: Opie's favorite Christmas present   Opie's favorite Christmas present EmptySun Dec 30, 2007 9:16 pm

Awww, what a cute picture!! I'm sure Opie is convinced that the box was sent exclusively for him!

Opie's favorite Christmas present PamKeeper
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Opie's favorite Christmas present   Opie's favorite Christmas present Empty

Back to top Go down

Opie's favorite Christmas present
Page 1 of 1