HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  Log in  

Share | 

Confessions of a jane austen addict by laurie viera riigler

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Confessions of a jane austen addict by laurie viera riigler   Fri Dec 28, 2007 3:25 pm

has anybody read this book?? I'am reading it now.it's pretty instersting..it's about this women who gets stuck inside janes body and shes living in her world and time period were she is trying to get back to her own life..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Confessions of a jane austen addict by laurie viera riigler   Fri Dec 28, 2007 3:26 pm

edit oops spelled her last name wrong it's "Rigler"
Back to top Go down
Prairie Wind
Farm Land Owner
Farm Land Owner

Number of posts : 1369

PostSubject: Re: Confessions of a jane austen addict by laurie viera riigler   Sat May 24, 2008 7:22 pm

How was this book? anyone read it?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://toknowhimmore.blogspot.com/

PostSubject: Re: Confessions of a jane austen addict by laurie viera riigler   Sun Nov 30, 2008 2:59 pm

Prairie Wind wrote:
How was this book? anyone read it?

it was very good....
Back to top Go down
MissOleson
Prairie Settler
Prairie Settler

Number of posts : 895
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Confessions of a jane austen addict by laurie viera riigler   Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:34 pm

I finally heard of this book the other day when I saw it in a bookstore. You say it is good, but is it worth buying? I spent money on The Jane Austen Book Club and I didn't like that one at all (I will say that I thought the movie was OK, though).

Who's going to do the cooking?!?!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time

Number of posts : 13378
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Confessions of a jane austen addict by laurie viera riigler   Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:25 pm

I can't believe I never saw this post before....this sounds like a great premise for a book---I'll check if the library has it. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life

Number of posts : 37837
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Confessions of a jane austen addict by laurie viera riigler   Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:03 pm

MissOleson wrote:
I finally heard of this book the other day when I saw it in a bookstore. You say it is good, but is it worth buying? I spent money on The Jane Austen Book Club and I didn't like that one at all (I will say that I thought the movie was OK, though).

Ya,But maybe the library will have it,I seen another one at chapters.

“Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it... Yet.” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Confessions of a jane austen addict by laurie viera riigler   Today at 7:30 am

Back to top Go down

Confessions of a jane austen addict by laurie viera riigler
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1