Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Caption Game

Go down 
+17
Prairie Dweller
edwina
flatbroke
Misti
Coach Jon
Trixie
emilyanneoftheprairie
Gin
Carol
Ryder
LIWnut
Farmer Girl
Alice
Savannah
Rhonda
Rob
Amy
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

Number of posts : 21171
Mood : Caption Game - Page 24 Purple2

Caption Game - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caption Game   Caption Game - Page 24 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 11:39 pm

I only have 2 captions here.......anyone else going to jump in on this one??? :think:

Caption Game - Page 24 Rhonda10Caption Game - Page 24 Lauram10
CANCER FREE!!!  April 9, 1998-April 9, 2023-I AM A SURVIVOR!!!
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

PostSubject: Re: Caption Game   Caption Game - Page 24 EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 10:50 am

Alice.....I'm going to choose your caption.......POOR Nellie....... She has the devil by the tail and he thinks he has hers....... :Hahaha:

Back to top Go down
Alice
On The African Savanna
On The African Savanna
Alice

Number of posts : 10766
Mood : Caption Game - Page 24 Happy010

PostSubject: Re: Caption Game   Caption Game - Page 24 EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 7:37 pm

:woohooo: Thanks Rhonda

Here is mine:

Caption Game - Page 24 26

Spring is finally here, the lovely pink blooms on the "spray" tree outside my window are gone leaving a beautiful willow.
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Caption Game - Page 24 Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54428

PostSubject: Re: Caption Game   Caption Game - Page 24 EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 7:39 pm

Laura: "What is that smell??"
Back to top Go down
Alice
On The African Savanna
On The African Savanna
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Caption Game   Caption Game - Page 24 EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 7:45 pm

:Hahaha:

Spring is finally here, the lovely pink blooms on the "spray" tree outside my window are gone leaving a beautiful willow.
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

PostSubject: Re: Caption Game   Caption Game - Page 24 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 5:43 pm

Melissa: "I think I'm in wolf poo......"
Patrick: "Really?"
**giggle**
Merlin: "Shush, you two, the camera is still rolling."

Back to top Go down
Alice
On The African Savanna
On The African Savanna
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Caption Game   Caption Game - Page 24 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 10:05 pm

Good one, Rhonda

Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : Caption Game - Page 24 Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: Caption Game   Caption Game - Page 24 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 10:31 am

Now see boys and girls? That's what the birds and the bees are all about! grinsmiley

(Rhonda, I love yours! :haha: )

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Alice
On The African Savanna
On The African Savanna
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Caption Game   Caption Game - Page 24 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 3:06 am

Are there any more captions?

Back to top Go down
Robinsgirl
Frontier Traveler
Frontier Traveler

Number of posts : 329
Mood : Caption Game - Page 24 Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: Caption Game   Caption Game - Page 24 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 12:07 pm

Andy: Pa, do you think we should help her.

Mr. Garvey: Uh no.

Andy: Poor Mrs. Oleson

Laura: That's just disgusting.

Sometimes life throws you under the bus. You gotta hold on for dear life. Don't waste one single day.

==============================================================================================

I wonder how I find myself with the greatest boy ever! <3 He loves me in spite of my issues.
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Caption Game   Caption Game - Page 24 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 2:08 pm

LOL, that's pretty funny Robinsgirl. Mr. Garvey sure does look like he's enjoying watching that! Whistle :haha:

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Robinsgirl
Frontier Traveler
Frontier Traveler

PostSubject: Re: Caption Game   Caption Game - Page 24 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 2:31 pm

Caption Game - Page 24 84
Where did this caption come from? Which episode?

Sometimes life throws you under the bus. You gotta hold on for dear life. Don't waste one single day.

==============================================================================================

I wonder how I find myself with the greatest boy ever! <3 He loves me in spite of my issues.
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

PostSubject: Re: Caption Game   Caption Game - Page 24 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 10:17 pm

That is the episode where Laura and Jonah find the fool's gold and Jonah takes the Oleson's screen door to use to sift the gold. He replaced the screen door and Nellie didn't know it had been put back, and she runs right through it. :haha:

33.) At the End of the Rainbow
December 12, 1975
Written by Arthur Heinemann
Directed by Michael Landon

While fishing, Laura and a friend stumble upon some "gold". They spend several weeks trying to pull all of the gold from the stream. It is only when they bring it to the bank, that they learn it's fool's gold.

Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62618

PostSubject: Re: Caption Game   Caption Game - Page 24 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 8:43 am

I love the three facial expressions in this pic. ROTFL
Back to top Go down
Robinsgirl
Frontier Traveler
Frontier Traveler

PostSubject: Re: Caption Game   Caption Game - Page 24 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 9:15 am

Rhonda wrote:
That is the episode where Laura and Jonah find the fool's gold and Jonah takes the Oleson's screen door to use to sift the gold. He replaced the screen door and Nellie didn't know it had been put back, and she runs right through it. :haha:

33.) At the End of the Rainbow
December 12, 1975
Written by Arthur Heinemann
Directed by Michael Landon

While fishing, Laura and a friend stumble upon some "gold". They spend several weeks trying to pull all of the gold from the stream. It is only when they bring it to the bank, that they learn it's fool's gold.

Haha!!! How Funny!! I havent seen that one!

Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Caption Game   Caption Game - Page 24 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 12:35 pm

Rob wrote:
I love the three facial expressions in this pic. ROTFL

Me too!! :haha: Applause

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Alice
On The African Savanna
On The African Savanna
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Caption Game   Caption Game - Page 24 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 2:37 pm

I have to pick the caption from Robinsgirl. It does look like Mr. Garvey is enjoying himself. I can imagine Mrs. Oleson and the wolves :Hahaha: .

Back to top Go down
Robinsgirl
Frontier Traveler
Frontier Traveler

PostSubject: Re: Caption Game   Caption Game - Page 24 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 4:48 pm

I am so sorry for not posting a caption. I totally forgot to check!! But I have no idea how to do this... soooo

Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62618

PostSubject: Re: Caption Game   Caption Game - Page 24 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 10:06 am

Oh yeah, this was a fun game! I checked the first page, and I notice the link to the LHOP screen captures is gone. Does anyone know how to get to it? :think:
Back to top Go down
Alice
On The African Savanna
On The African Savanna
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Caption Game   Caption Game - Page 24 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 7:06 pm

I noticed the same thing too, Rob. I have no idea were they went or how to get new ones. I think Susie did the ones that were there before but she has not been here lately due to family issues.

Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Caption Game - Page 24 Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54428

PostSubject: Re: Caption Game   Caption Game - Page 24 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 9:24 pm

The images we had been using were hosted by Susie, but the account has been deleted. We'll have to find our screen caps elsewhere.........Google images, maybe?
Back to top Go down
Alice
On The African Savanna
On The African Savanna
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Caption Game   Caption Game - Page 24 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 7:01 pm

I think there are only so many images you can google without repeating and most of them are not from episodes.

Back to top Go down
Robinsgirl
Frontier Traveler
Frontier Traveler

PostSubject: Re: Caption Game   Caption Game - Page 24 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 9:01 pm

ok let me see if this works.

Caption Game - Page 24 Default

Back to top Go down
Robinsgirl
Frontier Traveler
Frontier Traveler

PostSubject: Re: Caption Game   Caption Game - Page 24 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 9:02 pm

AHHHHHHH!!!!!! IT WORKED!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down
Alice
On The African Savanna
On The African Savanna
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Caption Game   Caption Game - Page 24 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 8:38 am

Yay, Robinsgirl, you got one!

Caption Game - Page 24 Default

"There, there Nancy. Nellie was far worse than you are, pay no attention to what those children said, they don't really hate you." *Harriet thinking to herself: Oh, for heaven's sake! Here we go again!*

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Caption Game   Caption Game - Page 24 Empty

Back to top Go down

Caption Game
Page 24 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25  Next