HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  Log in  

Share | 

do you think you can have long lasting friendships online??

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

yes
63%
 63% [ 10 ]
no
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
I don't know
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
sometimes
37%
 37% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 16

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: do you think you can have long lasting friendships online??   Thu Jan 03, 2008 9:39 am

I think you can,i have some really nice good online friends!!
Back to top Go down
MattLabMyLove
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan

Number of posts : 4810
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: do you think you can have long lasting friendships online??   Thu Jan 03, 2008 6:27 pm

I still am friends with people from a few years ago. Some others I have lost touch with.

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: do you think you can have long lasting friendships online??   Thu Jan 03, 2008 9:09 pm

i lots touch with some people too.
Back to top Go down
edwina
Walnut Grove Resident
Walnut Grove Resident

Number of posts : 1010
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: do you think you can have long lasting friendships online??   Sat Jan 05, 2008 12:40 am

I have also lost touch with people Blue

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird

Number of posts : 4117
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: do you think you can have long lasting friendships online??   Sun Jan 06, 2008 12:22 am

I met Rhonda online back in 1998 and Lily a little later one and we've kept those friendships up. So I voted yes, sometimes you can.

I had another friend I met thru the board eons ago, Diane, who I enjoyed a friendship with but eventually we lost touch. She was a good friend, too.

"I would fight for you - I'd lie for you - walk the wire for you - ya I'd die for you..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor

Number of posts : 19953
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: do you think you can have long lasting friendships online??   Sun Jan 06, 2008 10:06 am

Misti wrote:
I met Rhonda online back in 1998.

10 years Misti!!!! :faint2:

CANCER FREE!!!  April 9, 1998-April 9, 2016-I AM A SURVIVOR!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Savannah
"Psalm 34"

Number of posts : 53814
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: do you think you can have long lasting friendships online??   Sun Jan 06, 2008 1:58 pm

Wow, that's wonderful!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ChristinaAL
Little House Lady
Little House Lady

Number of posts : 2749

PostSubject: Re: do you think you can have long lasting friendships online??   Sun Jan 06, 2008 6:15 pm

Rhonda wrote:
Misti wrote:

I met you two ladies online around 8 years ago I believe too, I definitely think online friendships can last. Even without using the message board - I remember a few years ago one of the boards we were using before this one had a lot of pop-ups so I couldnt' access it very often since it went so slow, but I kept in touch with Rhonda and some others through email. With online friends, not only can you share a common bond (in this case, love of LH), but you get to know each other over the years too Thumbsup

"It is still best to be honest and truthful; to make the most of what we have; to be happy with simple pleasures and to be cheerful and have courage when things go wrong."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
flatbroke
Man of Constant Sorrow
Man of Constant Sorrow

Number of posts : 2649
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: do you think you can have long lasting friendships online??   Sun Jan 06, 2008 6:37 pm

There's a few I've called friends here for a few years. So yeah, I'd say you can.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pamh36
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life

Number of posts : 5900

PostSubject: Re: do you think you can have long lasting friendships online??   Mon Jan 14, 2008 9:56 am

I've been friends with people that I have met online, for many years. So, my answer is "yes"!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Docfan
New Pioneer
New Pioneer

Number of posts : 225
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: do you think you can have long lasting friendships online??   Mon Jan 21, 2008 1:47 pm

I have a few good friends from forum boards past that I still keep in touch with. So yeah, I do think internet friendships can happen sometimes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life

Number of posts : 37829
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: do you think you can have long lasting friendships online??   Fri Jan 13, 2012 6:28 pm

Rhonda wrote:
Misti wrote:

awesome grinsmiley

“Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it... Yet.” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alexczarn
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life

Number of posts : 23099
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: do you think you can have long lasting friendships online??   Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:57 pm

I really think you can!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life

Number of posts : 37829
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: do you think you can have long lasting friendships online??   Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:58 pm

Same. I've been friends with one friend for about 6 or 7 years. We had a few falling outs put we always stayed friends.

“Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it... Yet.” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: do you think you can have long lasting friendships online??   Today at 4:39 am

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1