Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

do you think you can have long lasting friendships online??

Go down 
+7
flatbroke
ChristinaAL
Savannah
Rhonda
Misti
edwina
HarrisonCrosby4387
11 posters

yes
do you think you can have long lasting friendships online?? Vote_lcap63%do you think you can have long lasting friendships online?? Vote_rcap
 63% [ 10 ]
no
do you think you can have long lasting friendships online?? Vote_lcap0%do you think you can have long lasting friendships online?? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I don't know
do you think you can have long lasting friendships online?? Vote_lcap0%do you think you can have long lasting friendships online?? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
sometimes
do you think you can have long lasting friendships online?? Vote_lcap37%do you think you can have long lasting friendships online?? Vote_rcap
 37% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 16

AuthorMessage

do you think you can have long lasting friendships online?? Empty
PostSubject: do you think you can have long lasting friendships online??   do you think you can have long lasting friendships online?? EmptyThu Jan 03, 2008 9:39 am

I think you can,i have some really nice good online friends!!
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

Number of posts : 4828
Mood : do you think you can have long lasting friendships online?? Happy011

PostSubject: Re: do you think you can have long lasting friendships online??   do you think you can have long lasting friendships online?? EmptyThu Jan 03, 2008 6:27 pm

I still am friends with people from a few years ago. Some others I have lost touch with.

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: do you think you can have long lasting friendships online??   do you think you can have long lasting friendships online?? EmptyThu Jan 03, 2008 9:09 pm

i lots touch with some people too.
Back to top Go down
edwina
Walnut Grove Resident
Walnut Grove Resident

Number of posts : 1010
Mood : do you think you can have long lasting friendships online?? Party010

PostSubject: Re: do you think you can have long lasting friendships online??   do you think you can have long lasting friendships online?? EmptySat Jan 05, 2008 12:40 am

I have also lost touch with people Blue

do you think you can have long lasting friendships online?? EdwinaKeeper
Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

Number of posts : 4112
Mood : do you think you can have long lasting friendships online?? Happy010

PostSubject: Re: do you think you can have long lasting friendships online??   do you think you can have long lasting friendships online?? EmptySun Jan 06, 2008 12:22 am

I met Rhonda online back in 1998 and Lily a little later one and we've kept those friendships up. So I voted yes, sometimes you can.

I had another friend I met thru the board eons ago, Diane, who I enjoyed a friendship with but eventually we lost touch. She was a good friend, too.

do you think you can have long lasting friendships online?? Hummerdo you think you can have long lasting friendships online?? MistiKeeperdo you think you can have long lasting friendships online?? Bookclub5do you think you can have long lasting friendships online?? Rose
"I would fight for you - I'd lie for you - walk the wire for you - ya I'd die for you..."
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

Number of posts : 21124
Mood : do you think you can have long lasting friendships online?? Purple2

PostSubject: Re: do you think you can have long lasting friendships online??   do you think you can have long lasting friendships online?? EmptySun Jan 06, 2008 10:06 am

Misti wrote:
I met Rhonda online back in 1998.

10 years Misti!!!! :faint2:

do you think you can have long lasting friendships online?? Rhonda10do you think you can have long lasting friendships online?? Lauram10
CANCER FREE!!!  April 9, 1998-April 9, 2023-I AM A SURVIVOR!!!
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
do you think you can have long lasting friendships online?? Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54423

PostSubject: Re: do you think you can have long lasting friendships online??   do you think you can have long lasting friendships online?? EmptySun Jan 06, 2008 1:58 pm

Wow, that's wonderful!
Back to top Go down
ChristinaAL
Little House Lady
Little House Lady
ChristinaAL

Number of posts : 2757

PostSubject: Re: do you think you can have long lasting friendships online??   do you think you can have long lasting friendships online?? EmptySun Jan 06, 2008 6:15 pm

Rhonda wrote:
Misti wrote:

I met you two ladies online around 8 years ago I believe too, I definitely think online friendships can last. Even without using the message board - I remember a few years ago one of the boards we were using before this one had a lot of pop-ups so I couldnt' access it very often since it went so slow, but I kept in touch with Rhonda and some others through email. With online friends, not only can you share a common bond (in this case, love of LH), but you get to know each other over the years too Thumbsup

do you think you can have long lasting friendships online?? ChristinaKeeper2 do you think you can have long lasting friendships online?? 10bChristina

"It is still best to be honest and truthful; to make the most of what we have; to be happy with simple pleasures and to be cheerful and have courage when things go wrong."
Back to top Go down
flatbroke
Man of Constant Sorrow
Man of Constant Sorrow
flatbroke

Number of posts : 2648
Mood : do you think you can have long lasting friendships online?? Party010

PostSubject: Re: do you think you can have long lasting friendships online??   do you think you can have long lasting friendships online?? EmptySun Jan 06, 2008 6:37 pm

There's a few I've called friends here for a few years. So yeah, I'd say you can.
Back to top Go down
pamh36
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
pamh36

Number of posts : 5900

PostSubject: Re: do you think you can have long lasting friendships online??   do you think you can have long lasting friendships online?? EmptyMon Jan 14, 2008 9:56 am

I've been friends with people that I have met online, for many years. So, my answer is "yes"!

do you think you can have long lasting friendships online?? PamKeeper
Back to top Go down
Docfan
New Pioneer
New Pioneer

Number of posts : 225
Mood : do you think you can have long lasting friendships online?? Pbucket

PostSubject: Re: do you think you can have long lasting friendships online??   do you think you can have long lasting friendships online?? EmptyMon Jan 21, 2008 1:47 pm

I have a few good friends from forum boards past that I still keep in touch with. So yeah, I do think internet friendships can happen sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

Number of posts : 45732
Mood : do you think you can have long lasting friendships online?? Headac10

PostSubject: Re: do you think you can have long lasting friendships online??   do you think you can have long lasting friendships online?? EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 6:28 pm

Rhonda wrote:
Misti wrote:

awesome grinsmiley

“Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it... Yet.” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
Back to top Go down
alexczarn
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life

Number of posts : 22999

PostSubject: Re: do you think you can have long lasting friendships online??   do you think you can have long lasting friendships online?? EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 9:57 pm

I really think you can!

do you think you can have long lasting friendships online?? Alexke11
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

Number of posts : 45732
Mood : do you think you can have long lasting friendships online?? Headac10

PostSubject: Re: do you think you can have long lasting friendships online??   do you think you can have long lasting friendships online?? EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 9:58 pm

Same. I've been friends with one friend for about 6 or 7 years. We had a few falling outs put we always stayed friends.

“Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it... Yet.” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: do you think you can have long lasting friendships online??   do you think you can have long lasting friendships online?? Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1