Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Thank you, Lily!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

Number of posts : 5286
Mood : Thank you, Lily!! Happy010

Thank you, Lily!! Empty
PostSubject: Thank you, Lily!!   Thank you, Lily!! EmptySat Jan 05, 2008 10:11 am

Lily,
Thank you so much for the adorable e-card you sent to my son, Shane, for his first birthday!!!! That was so very thoughtful of you! It's hard to believe that he'll be one year old this Tuesday, the 8th. This past year has flown by so quickly. It's even harder to believe that my daughter, Emily, will be going to kindergarten this coming Fall. I'm sorry that I've been "invisible" this past year. Having two children is quite a change. I do check the board a few times a week and catch up on posts when I have a little time.
I miss you guys and hope that everyone had a very Merry Christmas. Best wishes for 2008!!
Lily, I'll e-mail you a recent picture of Emily and Shane when I get a chance.
Thank you again!!!

Love,

Teresa

Thank you, Lily!! TeresaKeeper
Back to top Go down
Lily
"Beautiful Life"
Thank you, Lily!! LilyRank2
Lily

Number of posts : 6784
Mood : Thank you, Lily!! Vianne10

Thank you, Lily!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thank you, Lily!!   Thank you, Lily!! EmptySat Jan 05, 2008 6:03 pm

Hey Teresa,

You're very welcome!! How can I forget about Shane's 1st birthday?! :woohooo: My gosh, a year had went by so fast, OhMy it seems like it wasn't long ago when you announced the birth of Shane!! Cloud 9 I can't wait to see new pictures!! Bliss Please stop by often, we miss you around here!! Wave

"Within the heart of every stray, lies the singular desire to be loved."
Back to top Go down
ChristinaAL
Little House Lady
Little House Lady
ChristinaAL

Number of posts : 2761

Thank you, Lily!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thank you, Lily!!   Thank you, Lily!! EmptySat Jan 05, 2008 6:20 pm

Good to see you, Teresa! And happy birthday to Shane! I remember reading the posts about when he was just born - how time flies! Hope your holidays were wonderful, and have a great new year! :)

Thank you, Lily!! ChristinaKeeper2 Thank you, Lily!! 10bChristina

"It is still best to be honest and truthful; to make the most of what we have; to be happy with simple pleasures and to be cheerful and have courage when things go wrong."
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

Number of posts : 5286
Mood : Thank you, Lily!! Happy010

Thank you, Lily!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thank you, Lily!!   Thank you, Lily!! EmptyMon Jan 07, 2008 11:26 am

Thank you, Christina, and yes, I'll try and post a little more often, Lily!! I miss chatting with all of you guys too!!

Thank you, Lily!! TeresaKeeper
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Thank you, Lily!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thank you, Lily!!   Thank you, Lily!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Thank you, Lily!!
Page 1 of 1