Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New Cellphone

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

New Cellphone Empty
PostSubject: New Cellphone   New Cellphone EmptySun Jan 06, 2008 6:41 pm

I got a razor cell phone for christmas with bluetooth, is there anyway I can like make my own ringtones or is there some kind of website that has free ringtones I can download.. I mostly listen to gospel music and their isn't many of them around so I would like to figure out how to make my own or something.. I'm new at this...

my friend told me how to like record a song then save it and use it as a ringtone but my phone won't do that I even had my cousin try..

any help would be appreciated..

hope I haven't confused you.. :)
Back to top Go down

New Cellphone Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Cellphone   New Cellphone EmptySun Jan 06, 2008 7:31 pm

Your cell phone carrier has them. I can go to their website and get them or download them from my phone.
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
New Cellphone Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54425
Mood : New Cellphone Happy010

New Cellphone Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Cellphone   New Cellphone EmptySun Jan 06, 2008 8:59 pm

Paige!! It's good to hear from you! I'm sorry, I can't help you with your ringtones. But I wanted to say hi. grinsmiley
Back to top Go down

New Cellphone Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Cellphone   New Cellphone EmptySun Jan 06, 2008 9:15 pm

MonicaQuartermaineFan wrote:
Your cell phone carrier has them. I can go to their website and get them or download them from my phone.

So I can go to their website ( my cell phone carrier ) and download ringtones??.. will it lock it on my phone though so that I can't send it to friends??

ok I just tried going there and i found where it has ringtones but you have to purchase them.. I'd like to find some frees one if anyway possible...

I know I'm being difficult sorry..
Back to top Go down

New Cellphone Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Cellphone   New Cellphone EmptySun Jan 06, 2008 9:20 pm

Savannah wrote:
Paige!! It's good to hear from you! I'm sorry, I can't help you with your ringtones. But I wanted to say hi. grinsmiley

HEY!! thank you...
Back to top Go down

New Cellphone Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Cellphone   New Cellphone EmptySun Jan 06, 2008 10:56 pm

Your not being difficult, Paige. Well, I had to buy mine. My phone came with some free ones, but I hate them. LOL!
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

Number of posts : 21164
Mood : New Cellphone Purple2

New Cellphone Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Cellphone   New Cellphone EmptyMon Jan 07, 2008 8:31 am

Cowgirl13 wrote:
my friend told me how to like record a song then save it and use it as a ringtone but my phone won't do that I even had my cousin try..
:)

Paige, I asked my middle boy how to do it and he said your friend told you right.....so, give it a try........Even your friends that have ringtones can send them to you.........My boys have swapped ringtones back and forth and have a large selection........Thumbsup

New Cellphone Rhonda10New Cellphone Lauram10
CANCER FREE!!!  April 9, 1998-April 9, 2023-I AM A SURVIVOR!!!
Back to top Go down

New Cellphone Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Cellphone   New Cellphone EmptyMon Jan 07, 2008 4:56 pm

Rhonda wrote:
Cowgirl13 wrote:

Paige, I asked my middle boy how to do it and he said your friend told you right.....so, give it a try........Even your friends that have ringtones can send them to you.........My boys have swapped ringtones back and forth and have a large selection........Thumbsup

Thanks so much for the help.. but my phone must be one of the simpler phones because it won't let me save recordings as ringtones... so I guess I'll just have to wait and find someone with kewl ones to send me... Thanks for all your alls help..
Back to top Go down

New Cellphone Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Cellphone   New Cellphone EmptyMon Jan 07, 2008 4:59 pm

Rhonda wrote:
Cowgirl13 wrote:

Thanks so much for the help.. but my phone must be one of the simpler phones because it won't let me save recordings as ringtones... so I guess I'll just have to wait and find someone with kewl ones to send me... Thanks for all your alls help..
Back to top Go down

New Cellphone Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Cellphone   New Cellphone EmptyMon Jan 07, 2008 10:26 pm

Your welcome!
Back to top Go down
flatbroke
Man of Constant Sorrow
Man of Constant Sorrow
flatbroke

Number of posts : 2648
Mood : New Cellphone Party010

New Cellphone Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Cellphone   New Cellphone EmptySun Jan 13, 2008 5:51 pm

My cell phone's so ancient you can't d/l ringtones, the text mssg doesn't work, and you can't take pics or anything.

But, it still calls from point A to point B, usually, so I'm good.
Back to top Go down
charles ingalls
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
charles ingalls

Number of posts : 2009
Mood : New Cellphone Happy010

New Cellphone Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Cellphone   New Cellphone EmptyWed Jan 16, 2008 9:03 pm

here ya go cowgirl you can download MP3 ringtones
i have little house on my cellphone
http://www.myxertones.com/defaultMYO/