Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Jon and Kate Plus 8

Go down 
+15
Joe
Alice
Samantha
Lori
Savannah
Melissa
JW
Amy
emilyanneoftheprairie
Debbie
Gin
Lily
LIWnut
Carol
Teresa
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62609
Mood : Jon and Kate Plus 8 - Page 5 Goodsi10

Jon and Kate Plus 8 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jon and Kate Plus 8   Jon and Kate Plus 8 - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 12:04 pm

I've never seen Bonnie's talk show, but I like her. She's an old friend of David Letterman's, and I've seen her on his show several times. She had a few sitcoms that were produced by Dave's production company, Worldwide Pants ("The most trusted name in pants and entertainment" Jon and Kate Plus 8 - Page 5 68167 ).

She's really funny. I've never seen Jon & Kate either, but from what I've heard, neither one is particularly, you know... likable. So it's hard to picture Kate taking over Bonnie's show.Jon and Kate Plus 8 - Page 5 988160
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

Number of posts : 8665
Mood : Jon and Kate Plus 8 - Page 5 Happy010

PostSubject: Re: Jon and Kate Plus 8   Jon and Kate Plus 8 - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 1:36 pm

Unbelievable! scratchead

Jon and Kate Plus 8 - Page 5 Horses10
Back to top Go down
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

Number of posts : 5920
Mood : Jon and Kate Plus 8 - Page 5 Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: Jon and Kate Plus 8   Jon and Kate Plus 8 - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 4:57 pm

This is NOT the way Kate needs to redeem herself. SHe needs to totally disappear for awhile THEN MAYBE do something. I hear Oprah's leaving......YA RIGHT!

Jon and Kate Plus 8 - Page 5 Project2

It is the lack of Christianity that has  brought us where we are. Not a lack of churches or religious forms but of the real thing in our hearts.  LIW.....Words From a Fearless Heart
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417

PostSubject: Re: Jon and Kate Plus 8   Jon and Kate Plus 8 - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 5:46 pm

sweetheart wrote:
Her show kind of remind me of the rosie show!

I agree with you Krissy...both her and Ellen's show remind me of the 'old' Rosie days (ie: "Nice Rosie). Comedians make the best talk show hosts. Bonnie is so witty---a natural.

Rob wrote:
I've never seen Bonnie's talk show, but I like her. She's an old friend of David Letterman's, and I've seen her on his show several times. She had a few sitcoms that were produced by Dave's production company, Worldwide Pants ("The most trusted name in pants and entertainment" Jon and Kate Plus 8 - Page 5 68167 ).

She's really funny. I've never seen Jon & Kate either, but from what I've heard, neither one is particularly, you know... likable. So it's hard to picture Kate taking over Bonnie's show.Jon and Kate Plus 8 - Page 5 988160

I have seen her in SO many things, starting with Beethoven. She tends to play in family movies, like "Cheaper by the Dozen". She is always just so 'natural' and down to earth in the roles she plays. I loved her in the movie "Return to Me", with David Duchovny & Minnie Driver. She played Minnie's sister and was married to Jim Belushi (in the movie), and she was so believeable as his wife. Bonnie directed (and I'm pretty sure she wrote) that movie too---she is very talented and likeable! I can't imagine anyone not liking her.

Gin wrote:
This is NOT the way Kate needs to redeem herself. SHe needs to totally disappear for awhile THEN MAYBE do something. I hear Oprah's leaving......YA RIGHT!

Well, she bought that new mansion and has to support it. Whistle And Oprah's show will be gone, but you're right Gin---Oprah ain't goin' nowhere! Wink
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Jon and Kate Plus 8   Jon and Kate Plus 8 - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 11:27 pm

Wow, how ironic. I didn't realize when I posted about the talk show, that today their divorce was finalized. How sad for their poor kids...I wonder how they're doing, especially the older two. Must be pretty tough, all this media stuff. No

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Debbie
Mom Of 2 Kitties
Mom Of 2 Kitties

Number of posts : 3822
Mood : Jon and Kate Plus 8 - Page 5 Xmassm4

PostSubject: Re: Jon and Kate Plus 8   Jon and Kate Plus 8 - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 3:32 pm

Just read this.. Good news for the kids, but Kate is going to be miserable.

Kate Gosselin's TV Show, Kate Plus 8, Gets Canceled

Kate Gosselin's days as a reality star are done for now.

TLC – the network that gave viewers a firsthand glimpse of Kate's tumultuous and highly publicized split from ex-husband Jon Gosselin while they continued to raise their eight children – will no longer follow the 36-year-old and her brood with cameras.

"TLC has decided not to renew another season of Kate Plus 8," a network rep told PEOPLE in a statement. "By the end of this season Kate Plus 8 will have hit the 150 episode mark (including Jon & Kate Plus 8); an exceptional milestone. TLC hopes to check in with Kate and the family periodically with specials in the future."
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

Number of posts : 45732
Mood : Jon and Kate Plus 8 - Page 5 Headac10

PostSubject: Re: Jon and Kate Plus 8   Jon and Kate Plus 8 - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 5:34 pm

I think that's maybe best thing.

“Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it... Yet.” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

Number of posts : 7600
Mood : Jon and Kate Plus 8 - Page 5 Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: Jon and Kate Plus 8   Jon and Kate Plus 8 - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 1:18 am

sweetkrissy2011 wrote:

For all of us.
Back to top Go down
http://ccmalandrinos.com/
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

PostSubject: Re: Jon and Kate Plus 8   Jon and Kate Plus 8 - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 9:00 am

for sure.she needs to leave the lime light.& keep her kids out of it.Let them grow up .

“Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it... Yet.” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Jon and Kate Plus 8   Jon and Kate Plus 8 - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 5:53 pm

bethandmanly wrote:
sweetkrissy2011 wrote:

For all of us.

Amen! Yikes
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

PostSubject: Re: Jon and Kate Plus 8   Jon and Kate Plus 8 - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 9:56 am

Her 15 mintes of fame is finally OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62609
Mood : Jon and Kate Plus 8 - Page 5 Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: Jon and Kate Plus 8   Jon and Kate Plus 8 - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 4:20 pm

Saw this on Reddit today. Jon and Kate Plus 8 - Page 5 440956

Jon and Kate Plus 8 - Page 5 ZYQoP
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

PostSubject: Re: Jon and Kate Plus 8   Jon and Kate Plus 8 - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 4:22 pm

wow....

Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Jon and Kate Plus 8   Jon and Kate Plus 8 - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 10:47 pm

Rob!! laugh3 That is the funniest thing EVER!!!! ROTFL
Back to top Go down
LIWnut
Proverbs 3:5-6
Proverbs 3:5-6
LIWnut

Number of posts : 2539
Mood : Jon and Kate Plus 8 - Page 5 Cloud910

PostSubject: Re: Jon and Kate Plus 8   Jon and Kate Plus 8 - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 5:16 pm

IT'S OVER!!!

While I will miss seeing the kids grow up, I will NOT miss Kate and her constant yelling at whomever is in her path be it Jon or another adult. I do think that it will be good for the kids to be out of the spotlight and grow up as normal kids. I'm not sure if that is possible after all of these years but I really hope so.

Jon and Kate Plus 8 - Page 5 MarilynKeeper Jon and Kate Plus 8 - Page 5 Bookclub2
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

PostSubject: Re: Jon and Kate Plus 8   Jon and Kate Plus 8 - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 5:37 pm

I think that's awesome news that her realty T.V day's are all over.

Back to top Go down
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

Number of posts : 5920

PostSubject: Re: Jon and Kate Plus 8   Jon and Kate Plus 8 - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 6:19 pm

Yes, she truly needs to stop all the madness. The kids need a break...that they've never had.

Jon and Kate Plus 8 - Page 5 Project2

It is the lack of Christianity that has  brought us where we are. Not a lack of churches or religious forms but of the real thing in our hearts.  LIW.....Words From a Fearless Heart
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

PostSubject: Re: Jon and Kate Plus 8   Jon and Kate Plus 8 - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 10:30 pm

she needs to find a real job. like a normal one.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jon and Kate Plus 8   Jon and Kate Plus 8 - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Jon and Kate Plus 8
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5