Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

One More Sunrise

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
georgiagirl1993
Town Business Owner
Town Business Owner
georgiagirl1993

Number of posts : 1585
Mood : One More Sunrise Bokmal10

One More Sunrise Empty
PostSubject: One More Sunrise   One More Sunrise EmptyTue Jan 08, 2008 6:35 pm

After his dreams of being a WWII flying ace are dashed, Joe settles for a dead-end job, crop-dusting his neighbors' farms and finishing out the evening slouched at the bar in the local tavern. One morning Joe's usual crop-dusting routine turns into something else entirely when his beat-up Stearman begins a long spiral toward earth.... Joe doesn't die that morning, but he begins an odyssey whose twists and turns head him back toward life, love, and true devotion.

One More Sunrise is by Michael Landon Jr. and Tracie Peterson. It's Michael Landon, Jr. first novel and it should be out in Febuary.
I can't wait to read it!

One More Sunrise

One More Sunrise Keeper
"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." -Walt Disney
Back to top Go down
JW
Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards
JW

Number of posts : 9016
Mood : One More Sunrise Happy011

One More Sunrise Empty
PostSubject: Re: One More Sunrise   One More Sunrise EmptyThu Jan 17, 2008 8:41 pm

No Kidding I Can't wait either i'm just gonna read it because of Michael Landon JR

One More Sunrise Jacobk10One More Sunrise Jacob210
Back to top Go down

One More Sunrise
Page 1 of 1