HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  Log in  

Share | 

Season with the Ingalls leaving Walnut Grove

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Season with the Ingalls leaving Walnut Grove   Sun Jan 20, 2008 1:24 pm

What was the reason for writing out the whole family in season 9 (I think..the one where the Carters move in)? Was it that Michael Landon wanted to work on other things? Did they want to take the show in another direction?
Back to top Go down
MattLabMyLove
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan

Number of posts : 4810
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Season with the Ingalls leaving Walnut Grove   Sun Jan 20, 2008 1:44 pm

This is just a guess, but I was thinking that maybe Michael Landon wanted to do Highway to Heaven and Matt was going to do Whiz Kids. I am not sure though.

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor

Number of posts : 20211
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Season with the Ingalls leaving Walnut Grove   Sun Jan 20, 2008 1:53 pm

Karen Grassle (Ma Ingalls) was not wanting to come back and do anymore LH, and there were others as well that were tired and did not want to keep going..........ML did have others ideas for new shows, but he knew the public wanted more LH, so he kept on with season 9. No

CANCER FREE!!!  April 9, 1998-April 9, 2018-I AM A SURVIVOR!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Season with the Ingalls leaving Walnut Grove   Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:27 am

I like some season 9 episodes,but think season 8 should of been the last season.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Season with the Ingalls leaving Walnut Grove   

Back to top Go down

Season with the Ingalls leaving Walnut Grove
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1