Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Bird Friendly Backyards

Go down 
+8
Vanesa
Prairie Dweller
flatbroke
Rhonda
Rob
JW
Lily
Carol
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62616
Mood : Bird Friendly Backyards - Page 3 Goodsi10

Bird Friendly Backyards - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bird Friendly Backyards   Bird Friendly Backyards - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 10, 2008 11:42 am

Misti, do you know what flying squirrels whisper as they're gliding overhead? "Kiss me, fat boy!" Wink
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Bird Friendly Backyards - Page 3 Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54426
Mood : Bird Friendly Backyards - Page 3 Happy010

PostSubject: Re: Bird Friendly Backyards   Bird Friendly Backyards - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 10, 2008 1:12 pm

Rob!! :Hahaha: Do they thrust their fists against the post, too?
Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

Number of posts : 4112

PostSubject: Re: Bird Friendly Backyards   Bird Friendly Backyards - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 10, 2008 10:00 pm

Sabrina, read all of Rob's posts on this thread and tell me if you agree or not: doesn't he (and his sense of humor) strongly remind you of our brother, Richard?

Bird Friendly Backyards - Page 3 HummerBird Friendly Backyards - Page 3 MistiKeeperBird Friendly Backyards - Page 3 Bookclub5Bird Friendly Backyards - Page 3 Rose
"I would fight for you - I'd lie for you - walk the wire for you - ya I'd die for you..."
Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

PostSubject: Re: Bird Friendly Backyards   Bird Friendly Backyards - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 10, 2008 10:02 pm

Savannah wrote:
Rob!! :Hahaha: Do they thrust their fists against the post, too?

And, they still insist they see the ghosts.... grinsmiley

Bird Friendly Backyards - Page 3 HummerBird Friendly Backyards - Page 3 MistiKeeperBird Friendly Backyards - Page 3 Bookclub5Bird Friendly Backyards - Page 3 Rose
"I would fight for you - I'd lie for you - walk the wire for you - ya I'd die for you..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bird Friendly Backyards   Bird Friendly Backyards - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2008 2:02 am

Maybe he is.....masquerading as Rob???
Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

PostSubject: Re: Bird Friendly Backyards   Bird Friendly Backyards - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2008 2:06 am

Rob, do you live in Michigan? ROTFL

Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62616
Mood : Bird Friendly Backyards - Page 3 Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: Bird Friendly Backyards   Bird Friendly Backyards - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2008 9:33 pm

Kind of. I mean... yes. Yes, I do. As sure as my name is Rich... er, Rob. :unsure:
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Bird Friendly Backyards - Page 3 Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54426

PostSubject: Re: Bird Friendly Backyards   Bird Friendly Backyards - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2008 9:38 pm

Rich Rob. Wellllllllll, now. I wouldn't have expected such boasting from you, Rob. :shifty:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bird Friendly Backyards   Bird Friendly Backyards - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2008 12:19 am

Not to change the subject here, but.................you know those credit card offers you get in the mail that give you a choice of design for your card? Well, I got one in the mail today and it had different designs to choose from and I was very surprised to see Rob's avatar "Starry Night" on one of them! Isn't that weird??? I thought so! OhMy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bird Friendly Backyards   Bird Friendly Backyards - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bird Friendly Backyards
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3