Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

"THE LONG ROAD HOME"

Go down 
+6
Krissy
Prairie Dweller
Vanesa
JW
Carol
Farmer Girl
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Farmer Girl
Li'l Miss Milk Maid
Li'l Miss Milk Maid
Farmer Girl

Number of posts : 2578
Mood : home - "THE LONG ROAD HOME" Goodsi10

home - "THE LONG ROAD HOME" Empty
PostSubject: "THE LONG ROAD HOME"   home - "THE LONG ROAD HOME" EmptyWed Feb 06, 2008 11:57 am

"THE LONG ROAD HOME"

home - "THE LONG ROAD HOME" Ivy

Charles, Mr. Edwards, and two other men take a job that involves handling and transporting explosives. They must deal with many things along the road, including prejudice.

home - "THE LONG ROAD HOME" PDVD_000

home - "THE LONG ROAD HOME" PDVD_002-1

home - "THE LONG ROAD HOME" PDVD_003

home - "THE LONG ROAD HOME" Explosive-Hazchem

home - "THE LONG ROAD HOME" PDVD_006

home - "THE LONG ROAD HOME" PDVD_010

home - "THE LONG ROAD HOME" PDVD_009

home - "THE LONG ROAD HOME" Report2I really like this episode! I think the best part is at the end, when the man tells them he was kicked off the train too, because he was Irish! Laughing
Thank you Carol, for letting me help you do the episode reviews and teaching me how! Wave

home - "THE LONG ROAD HOME" FGKeeper

~ Home is the nicest word there is ~

home - "THE LONG ROAD HOME" Little

Last edited by Carol on Mon Feb 25, 2008 11:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

Number of posts : 8665
Mood : home - "THE LONG ROAD HOME" Happy010

PostSubject: Re: "THE LONG ROAD HOME"   home - "THE LONG ROAD HOME" EmptyWed Feb 06, 2008 12:57 pm

Thank you for helping! happy1

This was an interesting episode... I think I have only seen it once. I do like the scene when the girls surprise Caroline w/ the cake. I also like the scene at the end when that man gets kicked out of the train but so what... looks like the men were having more fun riding outside anyway. grinsmiley

home - "THE LONG ROAD HOME" Horses10
Back to top Go down
JW
Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards
JW

Number of posts : 9016
Mood : home - "THE LONG ROAD HOME" Happy011

PostSubject: Re: "THE LONG ROAD HOME"   home - "THE LONG ROAD HOME" EmptyWed Feb 06, 2008 1:30 pm

I Love this one too at the end it was Funny Applause

home - "THE LONG ROAD HOME" Jacobk10home - "THE LONG ROAD HOME" Jacob210
Back to top Go down
Vanesa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Vanesa

Number of posts : 5136
Mood : home - "THE LONG ROAD HOME" Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: "THE LONG ROAD HOME"   home - "THE LONG ROAD HOME" EmptyWed Feb 06, 2008 1:53 pm

It's an excellent episode, plenty of interestings insights...but as Jacob said the end is priceless!!! :woohooo: I like these funny ends who cuts up the ambiance of tensions of the start of the episode.

Vanesa.

home - "THE LONG ROAD HOME" Vanesa10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "THE LONG ROAD HOME"   home - "THE LONG ROAD HOME" EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 3:33 am

Not a bad episode, My favorite part is the end,when that one guy alos got kick out of the train
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "THE LONG ROAD HOME"   home - "THE LONG ROAD HOME" EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 5:42 pm

Don't remmeber much about this esp..But it's ok
Back to top Go down
Prairie Dweller
Prairie Settler
Prairie Settler
Prairie Dweller

Number of posts : 853
Mood : home - "THE LONG ROAD HOME" Happy010

PostSubject: Re: "THE LONG ROAD HOME"   home - "THE LONG ROAD HOME" EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 6:30 pm

I liked it when Pa said, "And I'm looking at the problem of the country."

Mr. Edward's dancing around with the nitroglycerin was hilarious! It's always great when he acts insane!

The man joining the others on the flat car and telling them that the ticket master kicked out because he was Irish was amusing.

home - "THE LONG ROAD HOME" PDKeeper
Back to top Go down
http://avonleavignettes.com
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

Number of posts : 45732
Mood : home - "THE LONG ROAD HOME" Headac10

PostSubject: Re: "THE LONG ROAD HOME"   home - "THE LONG ROAD HOME" EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 11:12 am

I need to watch this one again.lol

“Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it... Yet.” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
Back to top Go down
amyk
Frontier Traveler
Frontier Traveler

Number of posts : 529

PostSubject: Re: "THE LONG ROAD HOME"   home - "THE LONG ROAD HOME" EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 2:53 pm

I liked this one. I'm glad they through in the sub-plot about racism, because otherwise I think it would have not been as good as it was.

I also loved it when Pa answered Murphy back about the problem with "this country" (that he was looking at it)!

And Mr. Edwards was so cute wanting Charles to write to Grace that he loved her.
Back to top Go down
ChristineLovesLHOTP
New Pioneer
New Pioneer
ChristineLovesLHOTP

Number of posts : 227
Mood : home - "THE LONG ROAD HOME" Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: "THE LONG ROAD HOME"   home - "THE LONG ROAD HOME" EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 10:59 pm

FanofLHOTP1 wrote:
Not a bad episode, My favorite part is the end,when that one guy alos got kick out of the train

lol.....yes.....Because the worker found out he was Irish!!

“I am beginning to learn that it is the sweet, simple things of life which are the real ones after all.”
― Laura Ingalls Wilder
Back to top Go down
kermitfan
New Pioneer
New Pioneer
kermitfan

Number of posts : 18
Mood : home - "THE LONG ROAD HOME" Pbucket

PostSubject: Re: "THE LONG ROAD HOME"   home - "THE LONG ROAD HOME" EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 8:20 pm

For anyone who cares to be nerdy and look this stuff up: Nitro
Back to top Go down
littlehouselover
Walnut Grove Resident
Walnut Grove Resident
littlehouselover

Number of posts : 1056

PostSubject: Re: "THE LONG ROAD HOME"   home - "THE LONG ROAD HOME" EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 7:15 am

Charles did a lot of dangerous things, this show, the one where they had to plant explosives in the rock and blow it up, the powder monkey when Mary is in the hospital, and when you think of the last episode...someone liked explosives! Smile

I thought it was funny when MSA couldn't remember this episode or why she was sick, it shows that although that is accurate for most of us, pick a random day out your life 30 years ago,and try to remember it, she obviously doesn't watch like we do. '

"In a previous interview, Melissa Sue Anderson (Mary) joked that when this episode aired on television during her adulthood, she was flipping channels with her young daughter Piper, and she couldn't for the life of her remember what Mary was in the hospital for. "All of a sudden, I saw myself packed in ice, and I couldn't remember why!" laughed Anderson."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "THE LONG ROAD HOME"   home - "THE LONG ROAD HOME" Empty

Back to top Go down

"THE LONG ROAD HOME"
Page 1 of 1