Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Survivor starts tonight!

Go down 
+5
Amy
Teresa
Savannah
Misti
Rob
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
LIWnut
Proverbs 3:5-6
LIWnut

Number of posts : 2539
Mood : Survivor starts tonight! - Page 7 Cloud910

Survivor starts tonight! - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivor starts tonight!   Survivor starts tonight! - Page 7 EmptySun May 11, 2008 8:26 pm

Bad move, she should have kept Cirie

Survivor starts tonight! - Page 7 MarilynKeeper Survivor starts tonight! - Page 7 Bookclub2
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : Survivor starts tonight! - Page 7 Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: Survivor starts tonight!   Survivor starts tonight! - Page 7 EmptySun May 11, 2008 10:17 pm

LOL, I'm sure Rob's doing the happy dance right now! :idance:

LIWnut wrote:
Bad move, she should have kept Cirie

I don't think it would have mattered...as she had said Cirie can really talk the talk and also she had the advantage with having a family to provide for. I really think Cirie would have won it. I honestly think that the girls ruled that final vote----I think they all questioned how genuine a person Amanda is or if she's being fake. Personally I think she's genuine (even though she probably played up the crying bit),and I totally think she deserved to win it. Too bad. But you know, I gotta hand it to Parvati, she did play a good game.

That was one awesome season of Survivor! Bring on Africa!! Thumbsup

Oh, and I was so thrilled for James tonight! That's so cool! Cheer

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

Number of posts : 5286
Mood : Survivor starts tonight! - Page 7 Happy010

PostSubject: Re: Survivor starts tonight!   Survivor starts tonight! - Page 7 EmptySun May 11, 2008 11:07 pm

I was really surprised that Parvati won with a 5-3 vote. I thought Amanda had it in the bag. She really DID deserve to win, but I like Parvati. She played a good game too. I especially thought that Amanda would win when I saw that Erik voted for her. That was definitely a great season!! It's amazing that Amanda and James were out there in back to back seasons. I couldn't last one day out there, let alone 78.

Survivor starts tonight! - Page 7 TeresaKeeper
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Survivor starts tonight!   Survivor starts tonight! - Page 7 EmptySun May 11, 2008 11:13 pm

Teresa wrote:
It's amazing that Amanda and James were out there in back to back seasons. I couldn't last one day out there, let alone 78.

You and me both Teresa! No way would you catch me out there! But yeah, and that's part of the reason I really wanted Amanda win at the end...that was quite an amazing feat for anyone, and to win challenges as much as she did and play the game that well, I think she was robbed. And yeah, I was surprised that they showed Erik's vote actually, but now I see they were just trying to throw us off. :think: I loved what Erik said during the reunion, about not being able to play in the way that you need to in order to win the million, that he doesn't have it in him. Naiive, yes. But very human.

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

Number of posts : 4112

PostSubject: Re: Survivor starts tonight!   Survivor starts tonight! - Page 7 EmptySun May 11, 2008 11:47 pm

I did not want Parv to win and was nat happy with the result. Out of both of them, I would have rather Amanda.

BTW, at the reunion show, did you see how "gunshy" Ozzie seemed when they talked about him and Amanda dating? Amanda was beaming away but he wouldn't even look at her... :think:

Survivor starts tonight! - Page 7 HummerSurvivor starts tonight! - Page 7 MistiKeeperSurvivor starts tonight! - Page 7 Bookclub5Survivor starts tonight! - Page 7 Rose
"I would fight for you - I'd lie for you - walk the wire for you - ya I'd die for you..."
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Survivor starts tonight!   Survivor starts tonight! - Page 7 EmptyMon May 12, 2008 7:29 am

YES, I saw that too Misti!! He certainly didn't look too love-struck, did he?! I was looking for any eye contact between them and there was none. I'm thinking they're over, but decided to play it up like they were together because of the whole "I think I'm in love with you" thing. Whistle

And I know this is mean, but did you guys cringe like I did when Chet started talking?! I swear his voice is like nails on a chalkboard! help

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: Survivor starts tonight!   Survivor starts tonight! - Page 7 EmptyMon May 12, 2008 8:13 am

LOL, Amy! Chet is a tad bit strange. What the heck was up with Natalie's question to Parvati during the final Tribal Council last night? She is such a freak!! Yeah, I'm not sure about Ozzy and Amanda. Amanda DID deserve to win last night.

Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62618
Mood : Survivor starts tonight! - Page 7 Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: Survivor starts tonight!   Survivor starts tonight! - Page 7 EmptyMon May 12, 2008 8:20 am

Amy wrote:
LOL, I'm sure Rob's doing the happy dance right now! :idance:

Parvati's cute, but I was hoping that Amanda would win. I thought she played a better game, overall.
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Survivor starts tonight!   Survivor starts tonight! - Page 7 EmptyMon May 12, 2008 10:29 am

I hear you, Rob...LOL, Amanda's cute too so I'm sure you're cool with her winning too. grinsmiley But I agree with you too, she played the better game of the two girls. I just think her puppy dog looks totally get her in trouble...I think it's been her downfall twice now. As a woman, we don't appreciate other 'fake' women. I think Amanda was genuine through most of the game, but I saw right through her Cirie thing. You could see all the jury rolling their eyes about that. It was the begining of her downfall, IMO.

And Teresa, I just about died when Natalie asked that question!! Did you SEE the looks on the jury's faces?!?! LOLOL!!! I love James, "Um, I'm confused"! :haha: What was she trying to prove with this question?! And the whole "flirting" thing with women? Was she trying to tell Parv that she's 'available' or something? I mean, something didn't feel 'right' with that. We know she can't stand men...I don't know, maybe that's just where my brain is going?! Whistle

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: Survivor starts tonight!   Survivor starts tonight! - Page 7 EmptyMon May 12, 2008 10:33 am

LOL, Amy!!!! I didn't understand Natalie's question. Even Alexis was looking at her strange. Who knows? James cracks me up!! I loved his story about the woman at the cemetary who wanted to take a picture of his chest, because her mother had been a huge fan of his. He's so sweet!

Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: Survivor starts tonight!   Survivor starts tonight! - Page 7 EmptyMon May 12, 2008 11:43 am

Amy wrote:
I hear you, Rob...LOL, Amanda's cute too so I'm sure you're cool with her winning too. grinsmiley

Ah, I guess she's okay. If you like that type. batEyes

Survivor starts tonight! - Page 7 SurvivorAmanda_1204936142-000
Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

PostSubject: Re: Survivor starts tonight!   Survivor starts tonight! - Page 7 EmptyMon May 12, 2008 1:43 pm

Ugly as homemade soap! grinsmiley

I liked Jason's (the last guy standing..I think it was him) answer about things; it wasn't in his character to be like the others so he couldn't have been like them; conniving and such. To tell the truth, I'll glad that there will be a little "break" from survivor for awhile. Long live Gloria the chicken! grinsmiley (The next day, wild animals probably killed her!)

Survivor starts tonight! - Page 7 HummerSurvivor starts tonight! - Page 7 MistiKeeperSurvivor starts tonight! - Page 7 Bookclub5Survivor starts tonight! - Page 7 Rose
"I would fight for you - I'd lie for you - walk the wire for you - ya I'd die for you..."
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Survivor starts tonight!   Survivor starts tonight! - Page 7 EmptyMon May 12, 2008 3:48 pm

Me too, Misti! That was Erik actually, and yeah...you could tell the audience really loved that too. This game has quite the fine moral line to walk, and there are those who don't bat an eyelash when they have to cross it! I also like what he said after he said that just 'wasn't him'.....he went on to say that he'd never thought of it in terms of being 'used' and 'using others' as pawns in a game. I think you really do have to think of it as a chess game...it's just that most of us can't just turn off our 'human instincts' and all that stuff we were taught in Kindergarten! That's a hard thing to 'un-do'...well, at least for most of us. :sad5:

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

Number of posts : 4828
Mood : Survivor starts tonight! - Page 7 Happy011

PostSubject: Re: Survivor starts tonight!   Survivor starts tonight! - Page 7 EmptyMon May 12, 2008 5:57 pm

I was kind of shocked that Amanda didn't win. But both were strong women in their own way. After what Erik said at the reunion, that just shows what a great young man he is. I will have to send him a message over at myspace. grinsmiley I told you this was one of the best seasons ever. I really wanna be on this show so bad! I have wanted to be on for about 5 years.

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: Survivor starts tonight!   Survivor starts tonight! - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 25, 2008 3:44 pm

Survivors, ready?

Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: Survivor starts tonight!   Survivor starts tonight! - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 25, 2008 3:49 pm

All set! Thumbsup
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Survivor starts tonight!   Survivor starts tonight! - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 25, 2008 4:07 pm

Let's go! :woohooo:

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
LIWnut
LIWnut

Number of posts : 2539
Mood : Survivor starts tonight! - Page 7 Cloud910

PostSubject: Re: Survivor starts tonight!   Survivor starts tonight! - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 25, 2008 5:59 pm

Thanks for the reminder. I had completely forgotten!

Survivor starts tonight! - Page 7 MarilynKeeper Survivor starts tonight! - Page 7 Bookclub2
Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

PostSubject: Re: Survivor starts tonight!   Survivor starts tonight! - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 25, 2008 6:20 pm

Teresa wrote:
Survivors, ready?

LOL, Teresa! You beat me too it! O.K. fellow survivors: Let rumble...game on! Thumbsup

(If anyone has time after the show tonight, post your thoughts!)

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Survivor starts tonight!   Survivor starts tonight! - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Survivor starts tonight!
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7