HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  Log in  

Share | 

Grammys

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Grammys   Sun Feb 10, 2008 11:46 pm

Did anybody watch them??..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grammys   Tue Feb 12, 2008 7:42 pm

No, I am so not up with who is hot in the music industry now. I did not even know who Amy Winehouse was until a few months ago..and I only know of her because of her addictions not her music. :unsure:
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"

Number of posts : 53787
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Grammys   Tue Feb 12, 2008 7:59 pm

(I have no idea who Amy Winehouse is)

No, I don't watch the Grammy awards. Did you watch them, Krissy? And did any of your favorites win?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ChristinaAL
Little House Lady
Little House Lady

Number of posts : 2739

PostSubject: Re: Grammys   Fri Feb 29, 2008 6:54 pm

starmonkey wrote:
No, I am so not up with who is hot in the music industry now. I did not even know who Amy Winehouse was until a few months ago..and I only know of her because of her addictions not her music. :unsure:

ROTFL Me, too. I can't believe she won for album of the year. After hearing her sing, it particularly confuses me. I watched only b/c I had some free time and nothing better was on that night. I enjoyed Carrie Underwood's performance of "Before He Cheats", and I enjoyed Vince Gill's acceptance speech where he made a joke about Kanye West, who was particularly egotistical in his acceptance speech. Those were the high points for me, otherwise I thought it was pretty disappointing this year.

"It is still best to be honest and truthful; to make the most of what we have; to be happy with simple pleasures and to be cheerful and have courage when things go wrong."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grammys   Today at 3:39 pm

Back to top Go down

Grammys
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1