Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Melissa Sue Anderson

Go down 
+11
Farmer Girl
Rhonda
Rob
flatbroke
bethandmanly
Lily
Teresa
HarrisonCrosby4387
Vanesa
Amy
Savannah
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Melissa Sue Anderson Empty
PostSubject: Melissa Sue Anderson   Melissa Sue Anderson EmptySun Feb 17, 2008 5:45 pm

I'm curious to know if anyone knows of any girl who has ever looked more beautiful than Melissa Sue Anderson looked in "I'll Ride the Wind". If so, i find it hard to believe.
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Melissa Sue Anderson Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54425
Mood : Melissa Sue Anderson Happy010

PostSubject: Re: Melissa Sue Anderson   Melissa Sue Anderson EmptySun Feb 17, 2008 8:37 pm

teenwerewolf wrote:
I'm curious to know if anyone knows of any girl who has ever looked more beautiful than Melissa Sue Anderson looked in "I'll Ride the Wind".

I do. But modesty prevents me from mentioning her name. batEyes
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : Melissa Sue Anderson Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: Melissa Sue Anderson   Melissa Sue Anderson EmptyMon Feb 18, 2008 9:08 am

Savannah!!! ROTFL

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Vanesa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Vanesa

Number of posts : 5136
Mood : Melissa Sue Anderson Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: Melissa Sue Anderson   Melissa Sue Anderson EmptyMon Feb 18, 2008 3:17 pm

God one, Savannah! Applause

But speaking seriously, Melissa Sue Anderson looks wonderful in this epie. Her blue eyes would shine like stars and her smile was so sweet. Cloud 9

Vanesa.

Melissa Sue Anderson Vanesa10
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

Number of posts : 4828
Mood : Melissa Sue Anderson Happy011

PostSubject: Re: Melissa Sue Anderson   Melissa Sue Anderson EmptyMon Feb 18, 2008 7:34 pm

I agree, she is one of the most beautiful individuals in the world. I wish I had eyes as blue as hers. I'm stuck with brown ones, lol. Nothing wrong with brown eyes though. batEyes

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Melissa Sue Anderson   Melissa Sue Anderson EmptyMon Feb 18, 2008 8:15 pm

She was definitely one of the most beautiful young girls I've ever seen.

Beckie, I love brown eyes. I always wanted dark brown eyes when I was growing up. Now I like my eyes, because they seem to change depending on what color I wear. From blue to gray to green. . . . . But I think brown eyes are so lovely!
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

Number of posts : 5286

PostSubject: Re: Melissa Sue Anderson   Melissa Sue Anderson EmptyMon Feb 18, 2008 9:38 pm

My husband and 2 children have brown eyes. I have hazel eyes, so I'm the odd man out. Hey, our dog even has dark brown eyes. LOL!!

MSA also looked very pretty in the episode, "Four Eyes." Her eyes really lit up and sparkled when she met Miss Beadle's beau.

Melissa Sue Anderson TeresaKeeper
Back to top Go down
Lily
"Beautiful Life"
Melissa Sue Anderson LilyRank2
Lily

Number of posts : 6784
Mood : Melissa Sue Anderson Vianne10

PostSubject: Re: Melissa Sue Anderson   Melissa Sue Anderson EmptyMon Feb 18, 2008 10:36 pm

I think Melissa Sue Anderson is very pretty. I love her eyes too.

I too, have boring brown eyes. My boyfriend has Savannah's eyes, that can change depending on what he wears. He also has long eyelashes, while I have to spend hours to put on mascara..........and still don't look as good as his. banghead ROTFL I'm jealous..........very jealous. bawling

"Within the heart of every stray, lies the singular desire to be loved."
Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

Number of posts : 7600
Mood : Melissa Sue Anderson Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: Melissa Sue Anderson   Melissa Sue Anderson EmptyMon Feb 18, 2008 10:46 pm

God figured he better not make me beautiful and smart or I would get too conceited, so I guess you're just going to have to suffer through having an ugly know it all in your midst. Laughing

MSA does have beautiful features. Even though I didn't like her darker hair as much as her blonde hair, in the episode where Adam regains his sight, she looked very beautiful. And of course there is that humorous exchange between Mary and Adam when he tells her she's beautiful and she says, "What if I wasn't?"

Keeper photo KeeperofAlmanzosHat-1.jpg
Back to top Go down
http://ccmalandrinos.com/
flatbroke
Man of Constant Sorrow
Man of Constant Sorrow
flatbroke

Number of posts : 2648
Mood : Melissa Sue Anderson Party010

PostSubject: Re: Melissa Sue Anderson   Melissa Sue Anderson EmptyTue Feb 19, 2008 4:04 am

teenwerewolf wrote:
I'm curious to know if anyone knows of any girl who has ever looked more beautiful than Melissa Sue Anderson looked in "I'll Ride the Wind". If so, i find it hard to believe.

You know, I honestly dated a girl that looked a lot like her once. She was a taller girl, but as far as face, eyes, etc....they looked a lot alike. Her name was Bonnie.

But as far as MORE beautiful, that would be my wife. That's how life works. No matter how pretty you think someone is on tv, you meet something better in real life.
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62610
Mood : Melissa Sue Anderson Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: Melissa Sue Anderson   Melissa Sue Anderson EmptyTue Feb 19, 2008 8:05 am

Lily wrote:
My boyfriend has Savannah's eyes

He'd better give them back, or else she won't be able to write the Opie stories. :sillySmiley:
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

Number of posts : 21164
Mood : Melissa Sue Anderson Purple2

PostSubject: Re: Melissa Sue Anderson   Melissa Sue Anderson EmptyTue Feb 19, 2008 8:36 am

I was waiting to see if you were going to say something Rob......When I read that, I said, "Hmmm, Lily just set herself up......wonder if I should give it to her or see if Rob beats me to it." Guess what!?!?! :Hahaha:

Melissa Sue Anderson Rhonda10Melissa Sue Anderson Lauram10
CANCER FREE!!!  April 9, 1998-April 9, 2023-I AM A SURVIVOR!!!
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : Melissa Sue Anderson Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: Melissa Sue Anderson   Melissa Sue Anderson EmptyTue Feb 19, 2008 9:16 am

Lily wrote:

I too, have boring brown eyes. My boyfriend has Savannah's eyes, that can change depending on what he wears. He also has long eyelashes, while I have to spend hours to put on mascara..........and still don't look as good as his. banghead ROTFL I'm jealous..........very jealous. bawling

Ugh, Lily, your post could be mine!! I feel exactly the same way (LOL how this has become a discussion on 'eyes'!Melissa Sue Anderson Yeux08 ), I have boring brown eyes too...kinda beady in my opinion! Wink My sister's friend has gorgeous brown eyes...kind of carmel colored, HUGE, and almond shaped. I wouldn't mind have brown eyes like hers!! But my hubby is just like you boyfriend's...they're bright blue and sometimes greenish---I think they're gorgeous, but of course, I might be a bit prejudiced. :shy:

And LOL, just so that I am on topic....yes, I agree that Melissa Sue was/is absolutely beautiful!Melissa Sue Anderson Accord02

Aw, and Larry, you post is SO sweet! batEyes

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Farmer Girl
Li'l Miss Milk Maid
Li'l Miss Milk Maid
Farmer Girl

Number of posts : 2578
Mood : Melissa Sue Anderson Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: Melissa Sue Anderson   Melissa Sue Anderson EmptyTue Feb 19, 2008 4:06 pm

I think MSA was a very pretty girl. This picture I really like, and I think she's so pretty in it:

Melissa Sue Anderson PDVD_012-1

Melissa Sue Anderson FGKeeper

~ Home is the nicest word there is ~

Melissa Sue Anderson Little
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

PostSubject: Re: Melissa Sue Anderson   Melissa Sue Anderson EmptyTue Feb 19, 2008 6:05 pm

flatbroke wrote:
teenwerewolf wrote:

You know, I honestly dated a girl that looked a lot like her once. She was a taller girl, but as far as face, eyes, etc....they looked a lot alike. Her name was Bonnie.

But as far as MORE beautiful, that would be my wife. That's how life works. No matter how pretty you think someone is on tv, you meet something better in real life.

I don't think that I would find anyone any better looking than Matt. So far I haven't seen anyone in person as good looking as he is. Wink

Anyway, has anyone ever heard the saying, the eyes are the windows to the soul?

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Melissa Sue Anderson   Melissa Sue Anderson EmptyTue Feb 19, 2008 6:27 pm

It's all "in the eye of the beholder". There are some actors that most people think are drop-dead gorgeous, and I just don't see it. At all. Then, there are some that I think are very nice looking, and my friends can't see it.

But, a person's behavior has a huge impact on how I view their attractiveness. Someone who helps others, is well-mannered, and has a giving spirit......That's so much more impressive to me than a pretty face. I've never been much for idolizing a celebrity, no matter how nice they are in public, because that's all I see of them. The image that they want the public to see. I'd rather gain respect for the people I know, and be enamored with them. . . . Not that celebrities can't be nice people, too. I just figure that they have enough fans - They don't need me, too. grinsmiley
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

PostSubject: Re: Melissa Sue Anderson   Melissa Sue Anderson EmptyTue Feb 19, 2008 6:37 pm

Savannah wrote:
It's all "in the eye of the beholder". There are some actors that most people think are drop-dead gorgeous, and I just don't see it. At all. Then, there are some that I think are very nice looking, and my friends can't see it.

But, a person's behavior has a huge impact on how I view their attractiveness. Someone who helps others, is well-mannered, and has a giving spirit......That's so much more impressive to me than a pretty face. I've never been much for idolizing a celebrity, no matter how nice they are in public, because that's all I see of them. The image that they want the public to see. I'd rather gain respect for the people I know, and be enamored with them. . . . Not that celebrities can't be nice people, too. I just figure that they have enough fans - They don't need me, too. grinsmiley

You are right Matt is more than just another "pretty face" from personal stories I have heard from people who know him. He is a very sweet, shy, funny, giving, and down to earth person. That is what attracts me to him more than just his looks. And I do not idolize him, I have a genuine respect for the man himself. I don't even think of him as an actor, I think of him as a person. Thumbsup

LETS GO PENS!

Last edited by MattLabMyLove on Tue Feb 19, 2008 6:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Melissa Sue Anderson   Melissa Sue Anderson EmptyTue Feb 19, 2008 6:45 pm

Cool That's nice, Beckie. By the way - the first paragraph was in reply to your post. The second paragraph was general rambling about actors, and not in direct reply to you. I should have made that clear.

Last edited by Savannah on Tue Feb 19, 2008 6:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

Number of posts : 8665

PostSubject: Re: Melissa Sue Anderson   Melissa Sue Anderson EmptyTue Feb 19, 2008 6:52 pm

MattLabMyLove wrote:

I don't think that I would find anyone any better looking than Matt. So far I haven't seen anyone in person as good looking as he is. Wink

How about my friend here? Love

Melissa Sue Anderson Profile

Melissa Sue Anderson Horses10
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Melissa Sue Anderson   Melissa Sue Anderson EmptyTue Feb 19, 2008 6:54 pm

Awwww, Carol . . . . I hope your friend finds a good job soon, so he can afford a shirt. batEyes
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

Number of posts : 8665

PostSubject: Re: Melissa Sue Anderson   Melissa Sue Anderson EmptyTue Feb 19, 2008 7:04 pm

Savannah wrote:
Awwww, Carol . . . . I hope your friend finds a good job soon, so he can afford a shirt. batEyes

Fortunately, he doesn't need one in Cancun lol. 🏄

Melissa Sue Anderson Horses10
Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

Number of posts : 4112

PostSubject: Re: Melissa Sue Anderson   Melissa Sue Anderson EmptyTue Feb 19, 2008 7:36 pm

Carol wrote:
MattLabMyLove wrote:

How about my friend here? Love

Melissa Sue Anderson Profile

Yowwwwzzzzzaaaa! Love Can anyone say, EYE 🍬

Melissa Sue Anderson HummerMelissa Sue Anderson MistiKeeperMelissa Sue Anderson Bookclub5Melissa Sue Anderson Rose
"I would fight for you - I'd lie for you - walk the wire for you - ya I'd die for you..."
Back to top Go down
Lily
"Beautiful Life"
Lily

PostSubject: Re: Melissa Sue Anderson   Melissa Sue Anderson EmptyTue Feb 19, 2008 8:38 pm

Rob wrote:
Lily wrote:

He'd better give them back, or else she won't be able to write the Opie stories. :sillySmiley:

Rhonda wrote:
I was waiting to see if you were going to say something Rob......When I read that, I said, "Hmmm, Lily just set herself up......wonder if I should give it to her or see if Rob beats me to it." Guess what!?!?! :Hahaha:

Sheeeeesh..........If I don't get it from Rob, I'll get it from Rhonda!! banghead ROTFL I guess I did set myself up, and of course, Rob just jumps right in with neither hesitation nor shame!! :Hahaha:

Back to top Go down
Lily
"Beautiful Life"
Lily

PostSubject: Re: Melissa Sue Anderson   Melissa Sue Anderson EmptyTue Feb 19, 2008 8:45 pm

Amy wrote:
Lily wrote:

Ugh, Lily, your post could be mine!! I feel exactly the same way (LOL how this has become a discussion on 'eyes'!Melissa Sue Anderson Yeux08 ), I have boring brown eyes too...kinda beady in my opinion! Wink My sister's friend has gorgeous brown eyes...kind of carmel colored, HUGE, and almond shaped. I wouldn't mind have brown eyes like hers!! But my hubby is just like you boyfriend's...they're bright blue and sometimes greenish---I think they're gorgeous, but of course, I might be a bit prejudiced. :shy:

And LOL, just so that I am on topic....yes, I agree that Melissa Sue was/is absolutely beautiful!Melissa Sue Anderson Accord02

Aw, and Larry, you post is SO sweet! batEyes

Psssst Amy, here's a picture of my boyfriend's eyes: Now, do you blame me for being jealous? :sad5:

Melissa Sue Anderson Mikey_10

Last edited by Lily on Tue Feb 19, 2008 8:50 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Melissa Sue Anderson   Melissa Sue Anderson EmptyTue Feb 19, 2008 8:46 pm

Rob wrote:
Lily wrote:

I missed that earlier! :Hahaha:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Melissa Sue Anderson   Melissa Sue Anderson Empty

Back to top Go down

Melissa Sue Anderson
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next