Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Information for All

Go down 
+3
LIWnut
ChristinaAL
Rhonda
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

Number of posts : 21171
Mood : Information for All Purple2

Information for All Empty
PostSubject: Information for All   Information for All EmptyWed Feb 14, 2007 2:40 pm

MAP: For all the newbies here....if you go to the LHOTP HOMEPAGE link in the index, you can find a button to click on to take you to a map. On this map, you can put an icon or push pin of where you live. It is a cool map to view to see where all our friends actually live....Just thought I would tell you.

CHATROOM: We also have a chatroom that we go to, and we have some set times, but you can actually go there anytime and post that you are there for a chat and see if anyone joins you. Our set times are:

Mon-Fri 4:00 pm EST and 7:00 pm EST. This gives those who work and not allowed to be chatting during business hours time to come in and chat. Those who are sleeping during this time (our friends across the pond) are welcome to come up with a set time for a chat too.....

A while back, we had a LHOTP Chat Marathon and it went from Friday morning to Sunday night. We had a BLAST! After that, Brian tried to get an all day Friday chat going, and I think I found him in the chatroom a couple of times with that, and we had fun as well. I hope when the holidays start slowing down, we can start up the chats more... Chat

LINKS: Aaron has some links that are related to LHOTP, and some that are not. There is even a link in the LHOTP links area with pictures of some of the people from here on there. Just go to that homepage and click on Little House Members Photo Page. You can see what we look like and even email Lisa and have her hubby put your picture up. Links

Information for All Rhonda10Information for All Lauram10
CANCER FREE!!!  April 9, 1998-April 9, 2023-I AM A SURVIVOR!!!

Last edited by on Fri Feb 23, 2007 11:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Information for All   Information for All EmptyThu Feb 15, 2007 9:51 pm

Great info rhonda.Applause
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Information for All   Information for All EmptyThu Feb 22, 2007 6:18 am

thank you for l ' Rhonda info .... Information for All Infospy9 Thumbsup
Back to top Go down
ChristinaAL
Little House Lady
Little House Lady
ChristinaAL

Number of posts : 2761

PostSubject: Re: Information for All   Information for All EmptyThu Feb 22, 2007 12:42 pm

Thanks, Rhonda! I haven't been to a chat in forever! I'm hoping to make it to one possibly this Friday at 7 :) See you there!

Information for All ChristinaKeeper2 Information for All 10bChristina

"It is still best to be honest and truthful; to make the most of what we have; to be happy with simple pleasures and to be cheerful and have courage when things go wrong."
Back to top Go down
LIWnut
Proverbs 3:5-6
LIWnut

Number of posts : 2539
Mood : Information for All Cloud910

PostSubject: Re: Information for All   Information for All EmptyThu Feb 22, 2007 3:20 pm

I was in the chatroom last night for a bit and Sweetheart joined me. We chatted and found out that we only live about 40 minutes apart. I love the chatroom.

Information for All MarilynKeeper Information for All Bookclub2
Back to top Go down
JW
Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards
JW

Number of posts : 9016
Mood : Information for All Happy011

PostSubject: Re: Information for All   Information for All EmptyThu Feb 22, 2007 3:22 pm

Are you Gonna Vist Sweetheart Sometime?

Information for All Jacobk10Information for All Jacob210
Back to top Go down
LIWnut
LIWnut

Number of posts : 2539
Mood : Information for All Cloud910

PostSubject: Re: Information for All   Information for All EmptyThu Feb 22, 2007 8:13 pm

Maybe. I think that would be fun. Hey Krissy, do you like Tim Horton's??

Information for All MarilynKeeper Information for All Bookclub2
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

Number of posts : 8665
Mood : Information for All Happy010

PostSubject: Re: Information for All   Information for All EmptyThu Feb 22, 2007 11:30 pm

That's neat! :idance:

Information for All Horses10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Information for All   Information for All EmptyTue Mar 06, 2007 12:01 pm

Chat marathon- how fun!!!!!!
Do I just use my name & password for the chat room as well, or would I have to register again??
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

Number of posts : 21171
Mood : Information for All Purple2

PostSubject: Re: Information for All   Information for All EmptyTue Mar 06, 2007 12:09 pm

You can use your regular name and go in. If your name is used by someone else and has a password, it is easier to use your name and initial of your last name. I used to go in all the time as Rhonda, but someone password protected my name so I now go in as RhondaC. Type

Information for All Rhonda10Information for All Lauram10
CANCER FREE!!!  April 9, 1998-April 9, 2023-I AM A SURVIVOR!!!
Back to top Go down
Shirley
Shirley

Number of posts : 198

PostSubject: Re: Information for All   Information for All EmptyMon Mar 12, 2007 2:36 pm

:fyi: I provided a link to the Chat Room in the forum menu.
Back to top Go down
https://lhotp.editboard.com
emilyanneoftheprairie
Sid's Girl
Sid's Girl

Number of posts : 3538
Mood : Information for All Happy010

PostSubject: Re: Information for All   Information for All EmptyFri Aug 03, 2007 1:12 pm

i just did the guest map thing

Information for All Ifyou
I want to be the best, so whatever comes with that, I’ll have to accept. ~Sidney Crosby
Information for All Cute-2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Information for All   Information for All Empty

Back to top Go down

Information for All
Page 1 of 1