Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Catch Me Up

Go down 
+8
Rhonda
Amy
Rob
Savannah
Lily
flatbroke
JW
emilyanneoftheprairie
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
emilyanneoftheprairie
Sid's Girl
Sid's Girl

Number of posts : 3538
Mood : Catch Me Up Happy010

Catch Me Up Empty
PostSubject: Catch Me Up   Catch Me Up EmptyTue Feb 19, 2008 7:40 pm

catch me up everybody! what has been happening here on the Prairie? i haven't been on in a while! well fill me in thanks Emily Anne Love

Catch Me Up Ifyou
I want to be the best, so whatever comes with that, I’ll have to accept. ~Sidney Crosby
Catch Me Up Cute-2
Back to top Go down
JW
Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards
JW

Number of posts : 9016
Mood : Catch Me Up Happy011

Catch Me Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catch Me Up   Catch Me Up EmptyTue Feb 19, 2008 7:58 pm

There has't happen anything Super My Rabbit Died you probally saw that and somewhere is a Post Where Teresa Posted Pictuers of Her Children they are Very Cute and in the same post are some Pictuers of my niece and You Probally read all of the Cold Posts and Heat wave post that's all i can think of right now and Larry Came back to us :woohooo:

Catch Me Up Jacobk10Catch Me Up Jacob210
Back to top Go down
emilyanneoftheprairie
Sid's Girl
Sid's Girl

Number of posts : 3538

Catch Me Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catch Me Up   Catch Me Up EmptyTue Feb 19, 2008 8:01 pm

yah! give me links!

Catch Me Up Ifyou
I want to be the best, so whatever comes with that, I’ll have to accept. ~Sidney Crosby
Catch Me Up Cute-2
Back to top Go down
JW
Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards
JW

Number of posts : 9016
Mood : Catch Me Up Happy011

Catch Me Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catch Me Up   Catch Me Up EmptyTue Feb 19, 2008 10:07 pm

Catch Me Up Jacobk10Catch Me Up Jacob210
Back to top Go down

Catch Me Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catch Me Up   Catch Me Up EmptyWed Feb 20, 2008 12:28 pm

nothing much..just a lot of fun topics
Back to top Go down
flatbroke
Man of Constant Sorrow
Man of Constant Sorrow
flatbroke

Number of posts : 2648
Mood : Catch Me Up Party010

Catch Me Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catch Me Up   Catch Me Up EmptyWed Feb 20, 2008 8:52 pm

Rhonda's pregnant, Savannah got married, Carol became a big pop singer, Rob was arrested for burglary, Misti joined a biker gang, and the FBI has listed this site as subversive.

Other than that, everything's the same.
Back to top Go down
Lily
"Beautiful Life"
Catch Me Up LilyRank2
Lily

Number of posts : 6784
Mood : Catch Me Up Vianne10

Catch Me Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catch Me Up   Catch Me Up EmptyWed Feb 20, 2008 10:59 pm

Why hadn't I been told about the latest gossips??? :crySC:

Rhonda? :unsure: Savannah? :unsure: Rob? :unsure: Carol? :unsure: Misti? :unsure:

I am hurt!! bawling

"Within the heart of every stray, lies the singular desire to be loved."
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Catch Me Up Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54426

Catch Me Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catch Me Up   Catch Me Up EmptyWed Feb 20, 2008 11:09 pm

Well, Lily, *I* wasn't even told about my wedding Huh? , so don't feel tooooooooo bad. grinsmiley
Back to top Go down
Lily
"Beautiful Life"
Catch Me Up LilyRank2
Lily

Catch Me Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catch Me Up   Catch Me Up EmptyWed Feb 20, 2008 11:18 pm

Oh no, Savannah, is it an arranged marriage??? OhMy :alright: ROTFL

Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Catch Me Up Princesrank
Savannah

Catch Me Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catch Me Up   Catch Me Up EmptyThu Feb 21, 2008 8:11 am

:unsure: I don't know. You'll have to ask Larry. He's the town gossip. batEyes
Oh.........Nevermind, Lily. Everything's good. I just saw his custom rank title again, and remembered............... :shifty:
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62616
Mood : Catch Me Up Goodsi10

Catch Me Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catch Me Up   Catch Me Up EmptyThu Feb 21, 2008 8:13 am

Savannah wrote:
Well, Lily, *I* wasn't even told about my wedding Huh?

Well, you know how weddings are, Savannah. They have to cut the guest list off somewhere. batEyes
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : Catch Me Up Love-s10

Catch Me Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catch Me Up   Catch Me Up EmptyThu Feb 21, 2008 9:38 am

flatbroke wrote:
Rhonda's pregnant, Savannah got married, Carol became a big pop singer, Rob was arrested for burglary, Misti joined a biker gang, and the FBI has listed this site as subversive.

Man my life is boring! Whistle

grinsmiley

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Catch Me Up Princesrank
Savannah

Catch Me Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catch Me Up   Catch Me Up EmptyThu Feb 21, 2008 12:34 pm

Rob wrote:
Savannah wrote:
Well, Lily, *I* wasn't even told about my wedding Huh?

Well, you know how weddings are, Savannah. They have to cut the guest list off somewhere. batEyes

Too true. And the boring guests are always the first to go. No
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

Number of posts : 21171
Mood : Catch Me Up Purple2

Catch Me Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catch Me Up   Catch Me Up EmptyThu Feb 21, 2008 1:30 pm

flatbroke wrote:
Rhonda's pregnant.

Now THAT would be a miracle!!!! :unsure:

Catch Me Up Rhonda10Catch Me Up Lauram10
CANCER FREE!!!  April 9, 1998-April 9, 2023-I AM A SURVIVOR!!!
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

Number of posts : 8665

Catch Me Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catch Me Up   Catch Me Up EmptyThu Feb 21, 2008 4:18 pm

Lily wrote:
Rhonda? :unsure: Savannah? :unsure: Rob? :unsure: Carol? :unsure: Misti? :unsure:

Let me tell you how it all went down Lily... :3gather:

My friend from Cancun grinsmiley (see his pic in the melissa sue anderson thread) proposed to Savannah and she accepted even though he proposed withouth a shirt on. :muscles: I got an invitation in the mail and at the same time I also received an invitation of a baby shower from Rhonda. I wanted to attend both events! Savannah knew of a singing contest I had won and wrote me asking me to sing a song at her wedding so I figured I would go, sing a song, stick around a little and a later sneak out and fly to Rhonda's. :pilot:

So, I was at Savannah's town on the day of the wedding. I didn't have time to go shopping so I called Rob up (who was also in town for the wedding) and asked if he could go shopping for me. Rob not only went shopping but also disguised himself as me (not sure why :unsure: lol). When he was shopping for Rhonda's baby shower gift... a little kid in the store put a baby rattle toy in his big black man purse Cool . When he exited the store after paying for his stuff... the alarm rang and the toy was found, his wig was taken off and discovered he was a man... police were called and Rob was arrested. :paperbag:

I sang at the wedding :band: and later sneaked out to catch a cab for the airport to fly to Rhonda's bash. The cab I was on got a flat on the way to the airport and I just about fainted from the thought of missing Rhonda's party. But then I noticed a bunch of bikers passing by and I recognized Misti! She and her biker gang pulled over and I got on the bike with Misti and we floored it to the airport. Our luck ran out though... we were burning rubber when all of a sudden we hear those dang cop sirens! banghead

We all got pulled over for speeding. Cops searched us. A cop asked me about a bunch of papers and notes I had on me. I explained to him they were notes for a Little House forum I belong to and ideas I had for it. The cop laughed and said "Yeah... forum.. sure... we'll see about that". So once at the station (similar to the one on the Andy Griffith show) Misti and I shared a cell and were given bread and water. Catch Me Up Jail The cops got online and investigated this forum and found a lot of secret coded messages that talked about overthrowing the government. I mean... topics with the subject "How is the weather in your area?" was really a code for "More allies found in the armed forces that will help us gain a mass of supporters for the revolution". After finding more and more secret coded messages.... FBI got involved and now our forum is under investigation. Catch Me Up Smiley_sherlock

Catch Me Up Horses10
Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

Number of posts : 4112

Catch Me Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catch Me Up   Catch Me Up EmptyThu Feb 21, 2008 4:45 pm

flatbroke wrote:
Misti joined a biker gang, and the FBI has listed this site as subversive. Other than that, everything's the same.

Yeah, and my gang is called the "Feisty Angels." We have turf wars with the "Hell's Angels." SmileyCentral.comSmileyCentral.com

Catch Me Up HummerCatch Me Up MistiKeeperCatch Me Up Bookclub5Catch Me Up Rose
"I would fight for you - I'd lie for you - walk the wire for you - ya I'd die for you..."
Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

Catch Me Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catch Me Up   Catch Me Up EmptyThu Feb 21, 2008 4:52 pm

Carol wrote:
Lily wrote:

My friend from Cancun grinsmiley (see his pic in the melissa sue anderson thread) proposed to Savannah and she accepted even though he proposed withouth a shirt on. :muscles: I got an invitation in the mail and at the same time I also received an invitation of a baby shower from Rhonda. I wanted to attend both events! Savannah knew of a singing contest I had won and wrote me asking me to sing a song at her wedding so I figured I would go, sing a song, stick around a little and a later sneak out and fly to Rhonda's. :pilot:

So, I was at Savannah's town on the day of the wedding. I didn't have time to go shopping so I called Rob up (who was also in town for the wedding) and asked if he could go shopping for me. Rob not only went shopping but also disguised himself as me (not sure why :unsure: lol). When he was shopping for Rhonda's baby shower gift... a little kid in the store put a baby rattle toy in his big black man purse Cool . When he exited the store after paying for his stuff... the alarm rang and the toy was found, his wig was taken off and discovered he was a man... police were called and Rob was arrested. :paperbag:

I sang at the wedding :band: and later sneaked out to catch a cab for the airport to fly to Rhonda's bash. The cab I was on got a flat on the way to the airport and I just about fainted from the thought of missing Rhonda's party. But then I noticed a bunch of bikers passing by and I recognized Misti! She and her biker gang pulled over and I got on the bike with Misti and we floored it to the airport. Our luck ran out though... we were burning rubber when all of a sudden we hear those dang cop sirens! banghead

We all got pulled over for speeding. Cops searched us. A cop asked me about a bunch of papers and notes I had on me. I explained to him they were notes for a Little House forum I belong to and ideas I had for it. The cop laughed and said "Yeah... forum.. sure... we'll see about that". So once at the station (similar to the one on the Andy Griffith show) Misti and I shared a cell and were given bread and water. Catch Me Up Jail The cops got online and investigated this forum and found a lot of secret coded messages that talked about overthrowing the government. I mean... topics with the subject "How is the weather in your area?" was really a code for "More allies found in the armed forces that will help us gain a mass of supporters for the revolution". After finding more and more secret coded messages.... FBI got involved and now our forum is under investigation. Catch Me Up Smiley_sherlock

Carol! ROTFL :thankyou: :adore: :gross:

"I would fight for you - I'd lie for you - walk the wire for you - ya I'd die for you..."
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62616
Mood : Catch Me Up Goodsi10

Catch Me Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catch Me Up   Catch Me Up EmptyThu Feb 21, 2008 6:20 pm

Carol wrote:

:faint2: :faint2: :faint2: :faint2: :faint2: :faint2: :faint2: :faint2: :faint2: :faint2:
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Catch Me Up Princesrank
Savannah

Catch Me Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catch Me Up   Catch Me Up EmptyThu Feb 21, 2008 7:41 pm

:Hahaha: Carol, that was fabulous! Now.........I'm a little foggy on the details. Do you or Rob remember who I married? :unsure:
Back to top Go down
Lily
"Beautiful Life"
Catch Me Up LilyRank2
Lily

Catch Me Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catch Me Up   Catch Me Up EmptyThu Feb 21, 2008 7:47 pm

Carol wrote:
After finding more and more secret coded messages.... FBI got involved and now our forum is under investigation. Catch Me Up Smiley_sherlock

Uh-Oh...shall I start packing?

Rob wrote:
Carol wrote:

:faint2: :faint2: :faint2: :faint2: :faint2: :faint2: :faint2: :faint2: :faint2: :faint2:

:Hahaha:

Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

Catch Me Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catch Me Up   Catch Me Up EmptyThu Feb 21, 2008 10:33 pm

flatbroke wrote:

Now don't be shy, Larry. It's O.K. if you let her know you joined the Vienna Men's Choir. No one can sing soprano like you can! :thankyou: SmileyCentral.com

Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

Catch Me Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catch Me Up   Catch Me Up EmptyThu Feb 21, 2008 10:37 pm

Savannah wrote:
:Hahaha: Carol, that was fabulous! Now.........I'm a little foggy on the details. Do you or Rob remember who I married? :unsure:

Savannah! You married the eye SmileyCentral.com from Cancun! Marital bliss must have fogged your memory! grinsmiley

Back to top Go down
flatbroke
Man of Constant Sorrow
Man of Constant Sorrow
flatbroke

Number of posts : 2648
Mood : Catch Me Up Party010

Catch Me Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catch Me Up   Catch Me Up EmptyFri Feb 22, 2008 2:27 am

Misti wrote:

Now don't be shy, Larry. It's O.K. if you let her know you joined the Vienna Men's Choir. No one can sing soprano like you can! :thankyou: SmileyCentral.com

Not with a voice like this. I'm not properly suited for them Vienna Sausage Boys. I'm more this..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2iv_E-Fn9E&feature=related

Ain't no soprano in me.

*grunts*
Back to top Go down

Catch Me Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catch Me Up   Catch Me Up EmptyFri Feb 22, 2008 9:09 am

Who's gonna be your follower girl Savannah...?? ROTFL
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : Catch Me Up Love-s10

Catch Me Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catch Me Up   Catch Me Up EmptyFri Feb 22, 2008 10:58 am

Carol....thanks for clearing all that up! Larry kind of left us hangin', so it was good to get the low-down. I'm a little disappointed at not being invited to Savannah's wedding though. It's bad enough I'm not invited to Christina's! Whistle grinsmiley And Rhonda has a baby shower and I wasn't invited to that either?! :think: Ugh...I'm getting a complex! :sad5:

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Catch Me Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catch Me Up   Catch Me Up Empty

Back to top Go down

Catch Me Up
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next