Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Good Morning Ladies!!

Go down 
+19
carolineingalls
JW
Vanesa
poo_cat
Kathleen Marie
Teresa
Misti
emilyanneoftheprairie
Carol
Rob
Savannah
Amy
bethandmanly
Lily
ChristinaAL
Gin
pamh36
Rhonda
flatbroke
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
flatbroke
Man of Constant Sorrow
Man of Constant Sorrow
flatbroke

Number of posts : 2648
Mood : Good Morning Ladies!! - Page 6 Party010

Good Morning Ladies!! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Ladies!!   Good Morning Ladies!! - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 27, 2008 7:06 am

Rob wrote:
Oh! Have him say hello to my uncle. He'll know him when he sees him. Unk's a lifer. He goes by the name Betty now.
Betty? Oh yeah. I think they're married now.
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : Good Morning Ladies!! - Page 6 Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Ladies!!   Good Morning Ladies!! - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 27, 2008 9:17 am

flatbroke wrote:
Here's a little ditty I just happened upon while looking for another song. I'd never heard it before, but I think it's beautiful.

That is gorgeous! Do you know who's singing that?

And LOVE Pat Benatar!!!!! She is just incredible and her music still rocks today. I watched her 'behind the music' on VH1 and I guess she actually considered opera for awhile! OhMy She really has an awesome 'choral' style voice too...but I prefer her like this. Wink It's so cool that she has one of those marriages that has lasted the test of time too...you don't see that too much in the music business.

(To Kathy, yes, I saw Music and Lyrics! And yep...the vid was hilarious!....I'll try to find it)

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
flatbroke
Man of Constant Sorrow
Man of Constant Sorrow
flatbroke

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Ladies!!   Good Morning Ladies!! - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 27, 2008 10:19 am

Amy wrote:

That is gorgeous! Do you know who's singing that?

Yes Ma'am. It's Patty Griffin~Rain

In fact, it my MySpace song...

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=51427639

Stop by anytime you wanna hear it. I try to be a tough guy, but soft music melts me.

In fact, I have a couple other good ones there.

PS, don't worry folks. My site is PG at best.

Last edited by flatbroke on Thu Mar 27, 2008 10:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Good Morning Ladies!! - Page 6 Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54426
Mood : Good Morning Ladies!! - Page 6 Happy010

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Ladies!!   Good Morning Ladies!! - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 27, 2008 10:23 am

Hmmm.......I can't view any of the videos today. But I'm not on my own computer right now. That's probably why. I'll have to check back later.
Back to top Go down
flatbroke
Man of Constant Sorrow
Man of Constant Sorrow
flatbroke

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Ladies!!   Good Morning Ladies!! - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 27, 2008 10:26 am

Savannah wrote:
Hmmm.......I can't view any of the videos today. But I'm not on my own computer right now. That's probably why. I'll have to check back later.

You just don't like me :(

Just kidding :)
Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

Number of posts : 4112

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Ladies!!   Good Morning Ladies!! - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 27, 2008 10:55 am

Dang it! You know what? When I go pay my bills, I'm going to go check on highspeed internet. This is so frustrating, just getting a little bit here and a little bit there. I will be able to view the videos! I will! I will!

Good Morning Ladies!! - Page 6 HummerGood Morning Ladies!! - Page 6 MistiKeeperGood Morning Ladies!! - Page 6 Bookclub5Good Morning Ladies!! - Page 6 Rose
"I would fight for you - I'd lie for you - walk the wire for you - ya I'd die for you..."
Back to top Go down
flatbroke
Man of Constant Sorrow
Man of Constant Sorrow
flatbroke

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Ladies!!   Good Morning Ladies!! - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 27, 2008 11:15 am

Misti wrote:
Dang it! You know what? When I go pay my bills, I'm going to go check on highspeed internet. This is so frustrating, just getting a little bit here and a little bit there. I will be able to view the videos! I will! I will!

High speed kicks butt if you can get it. Mine's so fast I didn't even type this. The pc knew what I was gonna say. Cool
Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

Number of posts : 4112

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Ladies!!   Good Morning Ladies!! - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 27, 2008 11:29 am

You just sit back and think, huh Larry? grinsmiley

Good Morning Ladies!! - Page 6 HummerGood Morning Ladies!! - Page 6 MistiKeeperGood Morning Ladies!! - Page 6 Bookclub5Good Morning Ladies!! - Page 6 Rose
"I would fight for you - I'd lie for you - walk the wire for you - ya I'd die for you..."
Back to top Go down
flatbroke
Man of Constant Sorrow
Man of Constant Sorrow
flatbroke

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Ladies!!   Good Morning Ladies!! - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 27, 2008 11:31 am

Misti wrote:
You just sit back and think, huh Larry? grinsmiley

My pc knew you'd say that.

And to answer you next question, yes, I am. batEyes
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Ladies!!   Good Morning Ladies!! - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 27, 2008 11:38 am

Misti wrote:

Yes, definitely check! You never know - It might be less than you'd expect. I thought it would be a lot more expensive than what I was paying for dial-up, and it ended up being $80 a year LESS for high speed! It's amazing how fast it is! I'm getting less cross-stitching done, though. With dial-up, I'd sit back and stitch a little while I waited for the page to load. When I first got high speed, I was shocked that the pages could load instantly!
Back to top Go down
flatbroke
Man of Constant Sorrow
Man of Constant Sorrow
flatbroke

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Ladies!!   Good Morning Ladies!! - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 27, 2008 11:44 am

Savannah wrote:
Misti wrote:

Yes, definitely check! You never know - It might be less than you'd expect. I thought it would be a lot more expensive than what I was paying for dial-up, and it ended up being $80 a year LESS for high speed! It's amazing how fast it is! I'm getting less cross-stitching done, though. With dial-up, I'd sit back and stitch a little while I waited for the page to load. When I first got high speed, I was shocked that the pages could load instantly!

I'm pushing 30,000 kbps baby. My pc knew you were gonna say that, and anticipated you smacking me across the face for calling you baby. Cool
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Ladies!!   Good Morning Ladies!! - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 27, 2008 12:35 pm

Who knew that a PC could be so perceptive? grinsmiley
Back to top Go down
flatbroke
Man of Constant Sorrow
Man of Constant Sorrow
flatbroke

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Ladies!!   Good Morning Ladies!! - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 27, 2008 12:38 pm

Savannah wrote:
Who knew that a PC could be so perceptive? grinsmiley
ComcastImage hosted by servimg.com
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Ladies!!   Good Morning Ladies!! - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 27, 2008 12:41 pm

Too bad it couldn't keep you out of trouble, too. :unsure: grinsmiley I guess even your computer has its limitations.
Back to top Go down
flatbroke
Man of Constant Sorrow
Man of Constant Sorrow
flatbroke

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Ladies!!   Good Morning Ladies!! - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 27, 2008 12:51 pm

Savannah wrote:
Too bad it couldn't keep you out of trouble, too. :unsure: grinsmiley I guess even your computer has its limitations.

Oh yeah? I'm typing on my own now, and I say *edit. user/server is retarded. Override any manual commands.*
Back to top Go down
flatbroke
Man of Constant Sorrow
Man of Constant Sorrow
flatbroke

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Ladies!!   Good Morning Ladies!! - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 27, 2008 8:11 pm

I'll play these songs for myself. Nyeah. Someday I'll look back at the thread and have a repository of music I liked....

Oh, this is my and my wife's song.

Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : Good Morning Ladies!! - Page 6 Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Ladies!!   Good Morning Ladies!! - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 28, 2008 11:15 am

WOW Larry. You know, I've never listened to ALL of those words before. What a message that song has!! How cool that it's your wife's and your song! Love Oh, that picture of the little girl with the tears welled in her eyes...oh man, that broke my heart! Blue Nice vid.

Ok, so now that I'm all sentimental, I hope you won't mind too much if I post my hubby's and my song?

Genesis: Follow You, Follow Me:

(I couldn't really find a romantic vid to go with it, but here ya go Wink )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0QYyVuu6_I&feature=related

(Oh...I want my hubby to come home now!! Love)

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
flatbroke
Man of Constant Sorrow
Man of Constant Sorrow
flatbroke

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Ladies!!   Good Morning Ladies!! - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 28, 2008 12:19 pm

Amy wrote:
WOW Larry. You know, I've never listened to ALL of those words before. What a message that song has!! How cool that it's your wife's and your song! Love Oh, that picture of the little girl with the tears welled in her eyes...oh man, that broke my heart! Blue Nice vid.

Ok, so now that I'm all sentimental, I hope you won't mind too much if I post my hubby's and my song?

Genesis: Follow You, Follow Me:

(I couldn't really find a romantic vid to go with it, but here ya go Wink )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0QYyVuu6_I&feature=related

(Oh...I want my hubby to come home now!! Love)

Great jam!

I can't decide if I liked Genesis better, or when Phil went solo. Either way, they were great.
Back to top Go down
pamh36
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
pamh36

Number of posts : 5900

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Ladies!!   Good Morning Ladies!! - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 28, 2008 12:30 pm

flatbroke wrote:
I'll play these songs for myself. Nyeah. Someday I'll look back at the thread and have a repository of music I liked....

Oh, this is my and my wife's song.

That's a beautiful song.

Everyone's going to get all nostalgic now and post their songs. Laughing

This is mine and Tim's, though there were no good videos to go along with it. Sheriff, When I'm With You.

Good Morning Ladies!! - Page 6 PamKeeper
Back to top Go down
flatbroke
Man of Constant Sorrow
Man of Constant Sorrow
flatbroke

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Ladies!!   Good Morning Ladies!! - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 28, 2008 6:15 pm

pamh36 wrote:

That's a beautiful song.

Everyone's going to get all nostalgic now and post their songs. Laughing

This is mine and Tim's, though there were no good videos to go along with it. Sheriff, When I'm With You.

Ah man, I haven't heard that in FOREVER! Thanks for posting that!

I can just see a cute, younger Pam dancing to that.

Those of us who were young in the 80's ruled the world didn't we? We had Billy Idol, Meatloaf, The Breakfast Club....George Michaels wasn't gay and the chicks digged him......good times, man, good times. Cool
Back to top Go down
pamh36
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
pamh36

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Ladies!!   Good Morning Ladies!! - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 28, 2008 7:09 pm

Well, I haven't even thought of that song in forever, until I saw the posts about the songs in this thread.

Yes, the 80's were some good times. The last few years are a little hazy (can't imagine why), but yeah, some good times.

Back to top Go down
flatbroke
Man of Constant Sorrow
Man of Constant Sorrow
flatbroke

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Ladies!!   Good Morning Ladies!! - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 28, 2008 7:16 pm

pamh36 wrote:
Well, I haven't even thought of that song in forever, until I saw the posts about the songs in this thread.

Yes, the 80's were some good times. The last few years are a little hazy (can't imagine why), but yeah, some good times.

I bet you had a thing for Patrick Swayze after watching Dirty Dancing? Heck, every girl did I believe.

Remember this?

Back to top Go down
pamh36
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
pamh36

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Ladies!!   Good Morning Ladies!! - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 28, 2008 7:30 pm

Oh yeah, I still have a thing for Patrick Swayze.

I found this very video on YouTube after I heard about his cancer dianosis. I had heard this song about 100 times and had never even realized that he sang it!! It's a great song!

Back to top Go down
flatbroke
Man of Constant Sorrow
Man of Constant Sorrow
flatbroke

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Ladies!!   Good Morning Ladies!! - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 28, 2008 7:34 pm

pamh36 wrote:
Oh yeah, I still have a thing for Patrick Swayze.

I found this very video on YouTube after I heard about his cancer dianosis. I had heard this song about 100 times and had never even realized that he sang it!! It's a great song!

Every guy I knew hated his guts, cuz all the girls liked him. Even my girlfriend.

But we chilled when Roadhouse came out, then he was cool again.
Back to top Go down
pamh36
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
pamh36

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Ladies!!   Good Morning Ladies!! - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 28, 2008 7:36 pm

Yes, that was a good movie. But of course any movie was good if he was in it.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Ladies!!   Good Morning Ladies!! - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Good Morning Ladies!!
Page 6 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 22  Next