Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Annoying cashier at a gas station

Go down 
+2
ChristinaAL
Teresa
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

Number of posts : 5286
Mood : Annoying cashier at a gas station Happy010

Annoying cashier at a gas station Empty
PostSubject: Annoying cashier at a gas station   Annoying cashier at a gas station EmptyFri Mar 07, 2008 6:19 pm

My husband just got home from work and on his way, he picked up a gallon of milk and a frozen cheese pizza. When the 20-something cashier was checking him out, he said, "So, are you gonna take this home and eat it and watch "One Tree Hill?" My husband said, "What?" the cashier said, "It's kinda girly isn't it?" My husband said, "I'm eating it because I'm Catholic. You don't get that do you?" The cashier said, "Just a little light humor." Then my husband said, "And that's why you're working the cash register at Super America." Then he left. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's like, why did he need to comment on what my husband was buying, and say he thought it was girly? What an idiot! Sorry that it wasn't full of meat...........but on Friday's during Lent, we don't eat meat. Whether he realized that finally or not, it was still unnecessary. I just got a kick out of it. I thought, good for you to be sarcastic AND insulting. LOL!!!!!!!!!

Annoying cashier at a gas station TeresaKeeper
Back to top Go down
ChristinaAL
Little House Lady
Little House Lady
ChristinaAL

Number of posts : 2757

PostSubject: Re: Annoying cashier at a gas station   Annoying cashier at a gas station EmptyFri Mar 07, 2008 6:24 pm

The guy just sounds like an idiot. I won't even mention the derogatory comment someone made today at my work about Jesus and Easter, but if the guy said it to me, I would've went to the HR department to complain. (I just heard it from someone else). I'm Catholic too, Teresa, and it seems like some people make a big deal out of not eating meat on Friday. I feel like saying, "I don't miss it for one day, and I'm not stopping you from eating it, so why do you care?"

Annoying cashier at a gas station ChristinaKeeper2 Annoying cashier at a gas station 10bChristina

"It is still best to be honest and truthful; to make the most of what we have; to be happy with simple pleasures and to be cheerful and have courage when things go wrong."
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: Annoying cashier at a gas station   Annoying cashier at a gas station EmptyFri Mar 07, 2008 6:27 pm

Exactly!! It's really not that big of a deal. Some people try to be funny, and it comes off rude, so I'm glad my husband said what he did.

Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

Number of posts : 8665

PostSubject: Re: Annoying cashier at a gas station   Annoying cashier at a gas station EmptyFri Mar 07, 2008 6:55 pm

:electrecute: This is for that stupid cashier
Teresa your husband should have told him: "Do you always make idiotic remarks like these or are you making a special effort today?"

Annoying cashier at a gas station Horses10
Back to top Go down
pamh36
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
pamh36

Number of posts : 5900

PostSubject: Re: Annoying cashier at a gas station   Annoying cashier at a gas station EmptyFri Mar 07, 2008 7:02 pm

Good for you husband for not taking that cashiers crap. Some people amaze me. It's like they try to find new ways to be rude. I just don't understand that.

Annoying cashier at a gas station PamKeeper
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: Annoying cashier at a gas station   Annoying cashier at a gas station EmptyFri Mar 07, 2008 7:08 pm

LOL, Carol!!

Pam: Yes, some people are pretty..............ignorant. The guy is trying to be humorous, but coming off as a complete moron.

Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

Number of posts : 21124
Mood : Annoying cashier at a gas station Purple2

PostSubject: Re: Annoying cashier at a gas station   Annoying cashier at a gas station EmptyFri Mar 07, 2008 7:53 pm

Should've asked him if he was stupid or just when he opened his mouth!!! :haha:

Annoying cashier at a gas station Rhonda10Annoying cashier at a gas station Lauram10
CANCER FREE!!!  April 9, 1998-April 9, 2023-I AM A SURVIVOR!!!
Back to top Go down
JW
Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards
JW

Number of posts : 9016
Mood : Annoying cashier at a gas station Happy011

PostSubject: Re: Annoying cashier at a gas station   Annoying cashier at a gas station EmptyFri Mar 07, 2008 9:38 pm

I Hate Annoying cashiers Frying pan Peopel should repect peopel more that have a diffrent religion i'm not catholic i'm a mennonite i think i'm the only person on here that's a mennonite. but even if you're not the same religion then other peopel you don't go around and say insulting stuff to them about there religion other Peopel still make GREAT friends Like i have a bunch here well i'm getting carried away peopel sometimes say i talk to much i guess that's true sometimes grinsmiley Wave

Annoying cashier at a gas station Jacobk10Annoying cashier at a gas station Jacob210
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Annoying cashier at a gas station   Annoying cashier at a gas station Empty

Back to top Go down

Annoying cashier at a gas station
Page 1 of 1