Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Now That's Embarrassing!!

Go down 
+11
pamh36
Misti
flatbroke
JW
Farmer Girl
Savannah
Rob
Rhonda
edwina
Lily
Carol
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

Number of posts : 8665
Mood : Now That's Embarrassing!! Happy010

Now That's Embarrassing!! Empty
PostSubject: Now That's Embarrassing!!   Now That's Embarrassing!! EmptyTue Mar 11, 2008 5:46 pm

Now That's Embarrassing!! Smiley_embarrassed

Post your embarrassing stories! :paperbag:

I will let someone else go first. :shifty:

Now That's Embarrassing!! Horses10
Back to top Go down
Lily
"Beautiful Life"
Now That's Embarrassing!! LilyRank2
Lily

Number of posts : 6784
Mood : Now That's Embarrassing!! Vianne10

PostSubject: Re: Now That's Embarrassing!!   Now That's Embarrassing!! EmptyTue Mar 11, 2008 6:58 pm

Eh...what the heck...I'll go first... :paperbag:

One time, I went to my friend's apartment and took my pit bull. We got in the elevator and she decided to let one out. Well, my friend lived on the 2nd floor, we would be out of the elevator in a minute...no big deal. We reached the 2nd floor and the door opened, someone was waiting by the elevator!! affraid I gasped, quickly took my dog, got out, kept on walking down the hallway and refused to look back!!

I know someone else on the forum has one embarrassing incident..........*ahem Rhonda*. Whistle

"Within the heart of every stray, lies the singular desire to be loved."
Back to top Go down
edwina
Walnut Grove Resident
Walnut Grove Resident

Number of posts : 1010
Mood : Now That's Embarrassing!! Party010

PostSubject: Re: Now That's Embarrassing!!   Now That's Embarrassing!! EmptyWed Mar 12, 2008 12:13 am

We went to our annual Orange Show and I rode the merry-go-round. We got off it and decided to get in line for another ride, well this lady behind me informed me that my pants had a hole in the rear. App. they must have split on the horse. :unsure:

Now That's Embarrassing!! EdwinaKeeper
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

Number of posts : 21164
Mood : Now That's Embarrassing!! Purple2

PostSubject: Re: Now That's Embarrassing!!   Now That's Embarrassing!! EmptyWed Mar 12, 2008 7:27 am

edwina wrote:
We went to our annual Orange Show. :unsure:

THE ORANGE SHOW!!!! :woohooo:

I grew up in that area and my aunt used to model for some of the exhibits there.......she even has pictures of her there back in the day..........Does it still get rained out every year? The story behind that is fascinating and creepy...... Huh?

Now That's Embarrassing!! Rhonda10Now That's Embarrassing!! Lauram10
CANCER FREE!!!  April 9, 1998-April 9, 2023-I AM A SURVIVOR!!!

Last edited by Rhonda on Wed Mar 12, 2008 5:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62610
Mood : Now That's Embarrassing!! Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: Now That's Embarrassing!!   Now That's Embarrassing!! EmptyWed Mar 12, 2008 8:12 am

Rhonda wrote:
facinating
:1053: Ah, feels good to be on duty again. :shifty:
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Now That's Embarrassing!! Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54425

PostSubject: Re: Now That's Embarrassing!!   Now That's Embarrassing!! EmptyWed Mar 12, 2008 8:41 am

Rob wrote:
Rhonda wrote:
facinating
:1053: Ah, feels good to be on duty again. :shifty:

Wow, you're at it early today. grinsmiley
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: Now That's Embarrassing!!   Now That's Embarrassing!! EmptyWed Mar 12, 2008 8:54 am

Yeah... but when is a lawman really off duty?
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

Number of posts : 8665

PostSubject: Re: Now That's Embarrassing!!   Now That's Embarrassing!! EmptyWed Mar 12, 2008 10:35 am

Lily wrote:
I know someone else on the forum has one embarrassing incident..........*ahem Rhonda*. Whistle

Come on don't be shy! :shifty:

Okay... let's see... I'm sure we can all be mature adults about this ... grinsmiley
One time during Thanksgiving week... we had a bunch of family over. It was tough trying to get in the shower when there are like 20 people there... lol

Anyway... I finally see that it's available and I quickly go inside. I start to get in the shower when the door opens (I had forgotten to lock it) and I quickly grab a towel and cover the front part of my body. My cousin apologized but she said she had forgotten to give me the shampoo she wanted me to try. So here I am looking at her... the door is open but I have a towel covering me... she's giving me the shampoo and said something to me that I don't remember... she looked behind me and started smiling and laughing a little... so I thank her for the shampoo... I closed the door... I turn around and I realize the presence of the big humongous mirror behind me!!! :shy: :shy: :shy:
And here I thought I had played it cool... ROTFL
When I got out of the shower... she said to me "Nice tush". I was so embarrassed... at least it wasn't a guy relative!! :paperbag:

Now That's Embarrassing!! Horses10
Back to top Go down
Farmer Girl
Li'l Miss Milk Maid
Li'l Miss Milk Maid
Farmer Girl

Number of posts : 2578

PostSubject: Re: Now That's Embarrassing!!   Now That's Embarrassing!! EmptyWed Mar 12, 2008 11:30 am

NOW THAT IS EMBARRSASSING, Carol!!

Now That's Embarrassing!! FGKeeper

~ Home is the nicest word there is ~

Now That's Embarrassing!! Little
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Now That's Embarrassing!!   Now That's Embarrassing!! EmptyWed Mar 12, 2008 12:25 pm

Rob wrote:
Yeah... but when is a lawman really off duty?

grinsmiley
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Now That's Embarrassing!!   Now That's Embarrassing!! EmptyWed Mar 12, 2008 12:26 pm

Carol!! :Hahaha: Oh my word!!
Back to top Go down
JW
Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards
JW

Number of posts : 9016
Mood : Now That's Embarrassing!! Happy011

PostSubject: Re: Now That's Embarrassing!!   Now That's Embarrassing!! EmptyWed Mar 12, 2008 12:48 pm

Carol My My Laughing

Now That's Embarrassing!! Jacobk10Now That's Embarrassing!! Jacob210
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Now That's Embarrassing!!   Now That's Embarrassing!! EmptyWed Mar 12, 2008 5:50 pm

I don't have anything quite that good, butt, er, but ...

I was at a drive thru Taco Bell one night with a girl friend and ordered.
She told me her order "One taco, 2 burritos, a coke and we want
that to go." I relayed everything she said word for word into the intercom.

Jessi
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Now That's Embarrassing!!   Now That's Embarrassing!! EmptyWed Mar 12, 2008 5:51 pm

:Hahaha:
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: Now That's Embarrassing!!   Now That's Embarrassing!! EmptyWed Mar 12, 2008 7:13 pm

Wild Flower wrote:

I think Jessi's gonna fit in here just fine. grinsmiley
Back to top Go down
flatbroke
Man of Constant Sorrow
Man of Constant Sorrow
flatbroke

Number of posts : 2648
Mood : Now That's Embarrassing!! Party010

PostSubject: Re: Now That's Embarrassing!!   Now That's Embarrassing!! EmptyWed Mar 12, 2008 7:39 pm

I once got caught peeing in an alley by a cop. During midstream, where you can't stop? That was a rather embarrassing moment.
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: Now That's Embarrassing!!   Now That's Embarrassing!! EmptyWed Mar 12, 2008 7:51 pm

A bowling alley is not technically an alley, Larry.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Now That's Embarrassing!!   Now That's Embarrassing!! EmptyWed Mar 12, 2008 8:13 pm

Ok.... I play softball. I was in the outfield and no balls had come to me the entire game. So of course when I started daydreaming in lala land, first baseman misses the ball and it comes to me. I didn't realize it until it was at my feet. FYI- It was getting late and the ground was wet. So I pick up the ball to throw it and well, It slips out of my hand and lands 4 feet behing me. As I have to fetch the ball a second time, the runner gets to second. I throw the ball, finally, to second base and it goes over her head. The runner gets to third. Second base throws to third and it also goes over her head. The runner makes it all the way home. Luckily it was a practice game so everyone just laghed, especially the coach. I'll never live it down. banghead
Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

Number of posts : 4112

PostSubject: Re: Now That's Embarrassing!!   Now That's Embarrassing!! EmptyWed Mar 12, 2008 8:38 pm

OK. Well, when my parents had my g-pa living with them, (he was up in age) I was taking a shower. My mom peeked her head in and say that he had to go to the restroom while I was in there. Well, I'm showering and I feel a breeze. I hear a voice say, "it sure is steamy in there" and boy, did I grab the edge of the shower curtain fast, pin it against the wall & held it there until g-pa left. Needless to say, that wasn't the first time I had showered why he was in there so there's no telling how many more "steamy" moments there were. No more showers in there for me!

Now That's Embarrassing!! HummerNow That's Embarrassing!! MistiKeeperNow That's Embarrassing!! Bookclub5Now That's Embarrassing!! Rose
"I would fight for you - I'd lie for you - walk the wire for you - ya I'd die for you..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Now That's Embarrassing!!   Now That's Embarrassing!! EmptyWed Mar 12, 2008 9:35 pm

OhMy I would have froze as well as holding the curtin and hope he didn't get lost and have to feel his way around.
Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

PostSubject: Re: Now That's Embarrassing!!   Now That's Embarrassing!! EmptyWed Mar 12, 2008 9:41 pm

Wild Flower wrote:
OhMy I would have froze as well as holding the curtin and hope he didn't get lost and have to feel his way around.

LOL! Yuck! :gross:

Now That's Embarrassing!! HummerNow That's Embarrassing!! MistiKeeperNow That's Embarrassing!! Bookclub5Now That's Embarrassing!! Rose
"I would fight for you - I'd lie for you - walk the wire for you - ya I'd die for you..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Now That's Embarrassing!!   Now That's Embarrassing!! EmptyWed Mar 12, 2008 9:52 pm

Rob wrote:
Wild Flower wrote:

I think Jessi's gonna fit in here just fine. grinsmiley
I'm planning on it, Rob. Thumbsup
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Now That's Embarrassing!!   Now That's Embarrassing!! EmptyWed Mar 12, 2008 10:06 pm

Misti wrote:
Wild Flower wrote:

LOL! Yuck! :gross:

I can't belive I said that, lol!
Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

PostSubject: Re: Now That's Embarrassing!!   Now That's Embarrassing!! EmptyWed Mar 12, 2008 10:12 pm

Believe it or not...your fitting RIGHT in!!! grinsmiley

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Now That's Embarrassing!!   Now That's Embarrassing!! EmptyWed Mar 12, 2008 10:32 pm

Misti wrote:
Believe it or not...your fitting RIGHT in!!! grinsmiley

:woohooo: I'm so happy I could twirl my bra .... oh what the heck happy1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Now That's Embarrassing!!   Now That's Embarrassing!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Now That's Embarrassing!!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next