Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

kind of an werid question!!!

Go down 
+5
ChristinaAL
Vanesa
Misti
flatbroke
Carol
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

kind of an werid question!!! Empty
PostSubject: kind of an werid question!!!   kind of an werid question!!! EmptyFri Mar 14, 2008 1:57 pm

It does it matter to you what number u are on a friends,friends list???....what do you think of top friends list????
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

Number of posts : 8665
Mood : kind of an werid question!!! Happy010

PostSubject: Re: kind of an werid question!!!   kind of an werid question!!! EmptyFri Mar 14, 2008 2:42 pm

It doesn't matter to me... but than again I don't have my friends numbered on a list... grinsmiley
If I did... I wouldn't think that #5 was more important than #1... each of my friends have a quality that I like about them and makes them my friend...

kind of an werid question!!! Horses10
Back to top Go down
flatbroke
Man of Constant Sorrow
Man of Constant Sorrow
flatbroke

Number of posts : 2648
Mood : kind of an werid question!!! Party010

PostSubject: Re: kind of an werid question!!!   kind of an werid question!!! EmptyFri Mar 14, 2008 2:45 pm

sweetheart wrote:
It does it matter to you what number u are on a friends,friends list???....what do you think of top friends list????

You mean like Myspace? I never put much stock in it. I've got people here in my top friends, which puts them in the company of weirdos, oddballs and freaks, so I'm not sure being on the top of MY friend's list is a good thing. grinsmiley

But there are people who take it personally, and it is nice to see your name in the top friends. But only so many can fit, and all my friends on my list are actual friends and not just people I added because they asked, so each one is as important as another in one way or another.

I've still got Lindsey in my top friends and I haven't seen her in forever. I dunno why. Maybe cuz she's cute and gives my friends list some extra pizzazz. grinsmiley
Back to top Go down
flatbroke
Man of Constant Sorrow
Man of Constant Sorrow
flatbroke

PostSubject: Re: kind of an werid question!!!   kind of an werid question!!! EmptyFri Mar 14, 2008 2:45 pm

Carol wrote:
It doesn't matter to me... but than again I don't have my friends numbered on a list... grinsmiley
If I did... I wouldn't think that #5 was more important than #1... each of my friends have a quality that I like about them and makes them my friend...
Hey! You never asked ME to be on your friends list!

*snub*
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

PostSubject: Re: kind of an werid question!!!   kind of an werid question!!! EmptyFri Mar 14, 2008 2:51 pm

flatbroke wrote:
Carol wrote:

*snub*

That's because I don't have a friends list... but if I did, you'd be on it! Drunk lol

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: kind of an werid question!!!   kind of an werid question!!! EmptyFri Mar 14, 2008 2:56 pm

flatbroke wrote:
Carol wrote:

*snub*

Yeah i mean like myspace!...I think i took it too personallylike it felt like thoses top 8 of her friends were more imporant to her...I don't know why it borthered me but it just did....ehhh
Back to top Go down
flatbroke
Man of Constant Sorrow
Man of Constant Sorrow
flatbroke

PostSubject: Re: kind of an werid question!!!   kind of an werid question!!! EmptyFri Mar 14, 2008 2:57 pm

Carol wrote:

That's because I don't have a friends list... but if I did, you'd be on it! Drunk lol

CAROL doesn't have a myspace? :think:

I would've thought a popular girl like you would have one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: kind of an werid question!!!   kind of an werid question!!! EmptyFri Mar 14, 2008 3:00 pm

u must be a popular boy..you must have a ton of girls wanting to be on ur list :woohooo:
Back to top Go down
flatbroke
Man of Constant Sorrow
Man of Constant Sorrow
flatbroke

PostSubject: Re: kind of an werid question!!!   kind of an werid question!!! EmptyFri Mar 14, 2008 3:02 pm

sweetheart wrote:

Yeah i mean like myspace!...I think i took it too personallylike it felt like thoses top 8 of her friends were more imporant to her...I don't know why it borthered me but it just did....ehhh

Oh, don't let that bother you any. I'm not in the top ten on a lot of my friends lists. Usually they have a reason for it, like one whines about it, or lives closer, or has loaned them money, you'd be surprised at the reasons.

But the fact that you're on the list at all means something. Not everyone can be in the top 10. Some of my best friends aren't. Only two of my children are, cuz I don't want people seeing their myspace (even though it's set to private).

When you have a while bunch of friends, this kind of thing happens. Don't let it bother you any. It doesn't mean that person likes you any less, and with young people, top friends change all the time.

You'll be ok Sweetheart, trust me. Thumbsup
Back to top Go down
flatbroke
Man of Constant Sorrow
Man of Constant Sorrow
flatbroke

PostSubject: Re: kind of an werid question!!!   kind of an werid question!!! EmptyFri Mar 14, 2008 3:04 pm

sweetheart wrote:
u must be a popular boy..you must have a ton of girls wanting to be on ur list :woohooo:

Well, I DO have a lot of women, but I also have a lot of men too, though maybe not so much, because the men I hang with online normally don't have a myspace. And most of the women are ones whom I've met online. I only have 3 or 4 local friends on it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: kind of an werid question!!!   kind of an werid question!!! EmptyFri Mar 14, 2008 3:12 pm

flatbroke wrote:
sweetheart wrote:

Well, I DO have a lot of women, but I also have a lot of men too, though maybe not so much, because the men I hang with online normally don't have a myspace. And most of the women are ones whom I've met online. I only have 3 or 4 local friends on it.

ohok!!! more of the ppl i know in person i have on facebook!!! but i find facebook really boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooring.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: kind of an werid question!!!   kind of an werid question!!! EmptyFri Mar 14, 2008 3:16 pm

I will try not to let it brother me, guess it doesnt really matter anyways..
Back to top Go down
flatbroke
Man of Constant Sorrow
Man of Constant Sorrow
flatbroke

PostSubject: Re: kind of an werid question!!!   kind of an werid question!!! EmptyFri Mar 14, 2008 3:16 pm

sweetheart wrote:

ohok!!! more of the ppl i know in person i have on facebook!!! but i find facebook really boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooring.

Yeah, I've heard that. It's more adult oriented. I don't have one because I have too much to keep up on now.
Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

Number of posts : 4112

PostSubject: Re: kind of an werid question!!!   kind of an werid question!!! EmptyFri Mar 14, 2008 3:17 pm

[quote="flatbroke"]
sweetheart wrote:
You mean like Myspace? I never put much stock in it. I've got people here in my top friends, which puts them in the company of weirdos, oddballs and freaks, so I'm not sure being on the top of MY friend's list is a good thing. grinsmiley

Hey, wait a minute..I resemble that remark...are you calling me names? Oh no you didn't! Frying pan

kind of an werid question!!! Hummerkind of an werid question!!! MistiKeeperkind of an werid question!!! Bookclub5kind of an werid question!!! Rose
"I would fight for you - I'd lie for you - walk the wire for you - ya I'd die for you..."
Back to top Go down
flatbroke
Man of Constant Sorrow
Man of Constant Sorrow
flatbroke

PostSubject: Re: kind of an werid question!!!   kind of an werid question!!! EmptyFri Mar 14, 2008 3:17 pm

sweetheart wrote:

Naah. Like I say, I have very good friends who have me buried in their list somewhere. It's no biggie. So long as they cared enough to add you as a friend, that's what matters most.
Back to top Go down
flatbroke
Man of Constant Sorrow
Man of Constant Sorrow
flatbroke

PostSubject: Re: kind of an werid question!!!   kind of an werid question!!! EmptyFri Mar 14, 2008 3:18 pm

[quote="Misti"]
flatbroke wrote:

Hey, wait a minute..I resemble that remark...are you calling me names? Oh no you didn't! Frying pan

No, you're one of them who has to share company with the weirdos. You and Lily grinsmiley
Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

Number of posts : 4112

PostSubject: Re: kind of an werid question!!!   kind of an werid question!!! EmptyFri Mar 14, 2008 3:20 pm

O.K. That's better.......................I think! ROTFL

kind of an werid question!!! Hummerkind of an werid question!!! MistiKeeperkind of an werid question!!! Bookclub5kind of an werid question!!! Rose
"I would fight for you - I'd lie for you - walk the wire for you - ya I'd die for you..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: kind of an werid question!!!   kind of an werid question!!! EmptyFri Mar 14, 2008 3:22 pm

flatbroke wrote:
sweetheart wrote:

Naah. Like I say, I have very good friends who have me buried in their list somewhere. It's no biggie. So long as they cared enough to add you as a friend, that's what matters most.

true enough
Back to top Go down
flatbroke
Man of Constant Sorrow
Man of Constant Sorrow
flatbroke

PostSubject: Re: kind of an werid question!!!   kind of an werid question!!! EmptyFri Mar 14, 2008 3:29 pm

sweetheart wrote:

true enough

See? Don't you feel better already? :tapdance:

But if you REALLY want to move up, start sending nice replies and pictures and stuff to them. That'll oftentimes move you up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: kind of an werid question!!!   kind of an werid question!!! EmptyFri Mar 14, 2008 3:30 pm

I'am trying too!!

try to put everybody at the same number they have me... I should't of said anything to her She said when she added her friend back agaon i just disspeared or something.. I don't know but for some reason i did't see how i could just disspeared cuz if u make a top 8 only 8 ppl can fit you know!!..She said i always moved her but i only really moved her cuz she moved me was trying to put her at the same spot......even tho on bebo i was moved to 7 from 6 i left her at 5..or whatever..but anyways gonna let it go..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: kind of an werid question!!!   kind of an werid question!!! EmptyFri Mar 14, 2008 3:31 pm

geeze i can't type today or see for some reason lol

thanks for listing....
Back to top Go down
flatbroke
Man of Constant Sorrow
Man of Constant Sorrow
flatbroke

PostSubject: Re: kind of an werid question!!!   kind of an werid question!!! EmptyFri Mar 14, 2008 3:32 pm

sweetheart wrote:
I'am trying too!!

try to put everybody at the same number they have me... I should't of said anything to her She said when she added her friend back agaon i just disspeared or something.. I don't know but for some reason i did't see how i could just disspeared cuz if u make a top 8 only 8 ppl can fit you know!!..She said i always moved her but i only really moved her cuz she moved me was trying to put her at the same spot......even tho on bebo i was moved to 7 from 6 i left her at 5..or whatever..but anyways gonna let it go..

Sometimes friends DO dissappear, at least at myspace. They did an upgrade once and me and a few other people lost a lot of people on our friends list.

But you're number one in our book, and that's what matters most. Thumbsup
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

PostSubject: Re: kind of an werid question!!!   kind of an werid question!!! EmptyFri Mar 14, 2008 3:35 pm

sweetheart wrote:
]

I have facebook Laughing
I don't use it much but I like it. I have pictures and music on mine.... they are starting to get more like myspace... more and more features are getting put on....

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: kind of an werid question!!!   kind of an werid question!!! EmptyFri Mar 14, 2008 3:40 pm

ooh really..myspace sucks...sometimes....this is what i hate about myself...i get soo umm..upset over things..

I think the reason why i got like this....last time my friend moved me why to the bottom of her list and removed me from her friends list on another site....so i guess i thought and freaked out that i was gonna losse her like she was gonna say i need space or smt...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: kind of an werid question!!!   kind of an werid question!!! EmptyFri Mar 14, 2008 3:41 pm

Carol wrote:
sweetheart wrote:
]

I have facebook Laughing
I don't use it much but I like it. I have pictures and music on mine.... they are starting to get more like myspace... more and more features are getting put on....

ya i know,so many app things...ehhhh i get too many invites a day
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: kind of an werid question!!!   kind of an werid question!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

kind of an werid question!!!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next