Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Carrie Underwood's Carnival Ride

Go down 
+2
JW
emilyanneoftheprairie
6 posters
AuthorMessage
emilyanneoftheprairie
Sid's Girl
Sid's Girl

Number of posts : 3538
Mood : Carrie Underwood's Carnival Ride Happy010

Carrie Underwood's Carnival Ride Empty
PostSubject: Carrie Underwood's Carnival Ride   Carrie Underwood's Carnival Ride EmptySun Mar 16, 2008 11:51 am

this is such a great CD! i love it! My favorite is All American Girl! it is a very good song. just thought that i would let ya'll know! Emily :woohooo:

Carrie Underwood's Carnival Ride Ifyou
I want to be the best, so whatever comes with that, I’ll have to accept. ~Sidney Crosby
Carrie Underwood's Carnival Ride Cute-2

Last edited by emilyanneoftheprairie on Tue Jul 22, 2008 3:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
JW
Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards
JW

Number of posts : 9016
Mood : Carrie Underwood's Carnival Ride Happy011

PostSubject: Re: Carrie Underwood's Carnival Ride   Carrie Underwood's Carnival Ride EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 2:39 pm

Yeah i have this Cd To VERY good both of hers are very good

Carrie Underwood's Carnival Ride Jacobk10Carrie Underwood's Carnival Ride Jacob210
Back to top Go down
georgiagirl1993
Town Business Owner
Town Business Owner
georgiagirl1993

Number of posts : 1585
Mood : Carrie Underwood's Carnival Ride Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: Carrie Underwood's Carnival Ride   Carrie Underwood's Carnival Ride EmptyWed Jun 04, 2008 12:23 pm

I have both her Cd's too. Besides All American Girl, my favorite song on Carnival Ride is Crazy Dreams.

Carrie Underwood's Carnival Ride Keeper
"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." -Walt Disney
Back to top Go down
ChristinaAL
Little House Lady
Little House Lady
ChristinaAL

Number of posts : 2761

PostSubject: Re: Carrie Underwood's Carnival Ride   Carrie Underwood's Carnival Ride EmptySun Jun 08, 2008 2:07 pm

I love that CD too! Some of my favorite songs are "Crazy Dreams", "Flat on the Floor", "You Won't Find This" and "I Know You Won't". Hey voice is so beautiful! Thumbsup

Carrie Underwood's Carnival Ride ChristinaKeeper2 Carrie Underwood's Carnival Ride 10bChristina

"It is still best to be honest and truthful; to make the most of what we have; to be happy with simple pleasures and to be cheerful and have courage when things go wrong."
Back to top Go down
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

Number of posts : 5920
Mood : Carrie Underwood's Carnival Ride Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: Carrie Underwood's Carnival Ride   Carrie Underwood's Carnival Ride EmptySun Jun 08, 2008 6:24 pm

I have this too. Both of my ears love it! :headphone: I cant wait til the next album is released from her.

Carrie Underwood's Carnival Ride Project2

It is the lack of Christianity that has  brought us where we are. Not a lack of churches or religious forms but of the real thing in our hearts.  LIW.....Words From a Fearless Heart
Back to top Go down
emilyanneoftheprairie
Sid's Girl
Sid's Girl

PostSubject: Re: Carrie Underwood's Carnival Ride   Carrie Underwood's Carnival Ride EmptySun Jun 08, 2008 7:10 pm

i know. i don't have the CD i just listen to it on the tv

I want to be the best, so whatever comes with that, I’ll have to accept. ~Sidney Crosby
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

Number of posts : 21164
Mood : Carrie Underwood's Carnival Ride Purple2

PostSubject: Re: Carrie Underwood's Carnival Ride   Carrie Underwood's Carnival Ride EmptySun Jun 08, 2008 8:19 pm

Before Carrie Underwood made it big on Idol, she was a visiting guest singer at one of our Relay for Life cancer walks........She did a wonderful job and it was so neat to know she was right next door in Oklahoma and came over to sing for us...... grinsmiley

Carrie Underwood's Carnival Ride Rhonda10Carrie Underwood's Carnival Ride Lauram10
CANCER FREE!!!  April 9, 1998-April 9, 2023-I AM A SURVIVOR!!!
Back to top Go down
JW
Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards
JW

Number of posts : 9016
Mood : Carrie Underwood's Carnival Ride Happy011

PostSubject: Re: Carrie Underwood's Carnival Ride   Carrie Underwood's Carnival Ride EmptyMon Jun 09, 2008 2:45 pm

Oh thats so cool that you got to see her before she was famous

Carrie Underwood's Carnival Ride Jacobk10Carrie Underwood's Carnival Ride Jacob210
Back to top Go down
ChristinaAL
Little House Lady
Little House Lady
ChristinaAL

Number of posts : 2761

PostSubject: Re: Carrie Underwood's Carnival Ride   Carrie Underwood's Carnival Ride EmptySun Jun 15, 2008 4:12 pm

Rhonda wrote:
Before Carrie Underwood made it big on Idol, she was a visiting guest singer at one of our Relay for Life cancer walks........She did a wonderful job and it was so neat to know she was right next door in Oklahoma and came over to sing for us...... grinsmiley

How cool, Rhonda! Thumbsup

Carrie Underwood's Carnival Ride ChristinaKeeper2 Carrie Underwood's Carnival Ride 10bChristina

"It is still best to be honest and truthful; to make the most of what we have; to be happy with simple pleasures and to be cheerful and have courage when things go wrong."
Back to top Go down
emilyanneoftheprairie
Sid's Girl
Sid's Girl

PostSubject: Re: Carrie Underwood's Carnival Ride   Carrie Underwood's Carnival Ride EmptyTue Jul 22, 2008 3:49 pm

Rhonda that is very cool that you knew of her before she was famous.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Carrie Underwood's Carnival Ride   Carrie Underwood's Carnival Ride Empty

Back to top Go down

Carrie Underwood's Carnival Ride
Page 1 of 1