Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Deleted Scenes

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ChrisRB35
New Pioneer
New Pioneer

Number of posts : 14

scenes - Deleted Scenes Empty
PostSubject: Deleted Scenes   scenes - Deleted Scenes EmptyMon Mar 17, 2008 3:18 pm

Has anyone thought of posting the deleted scenes on youtube maybe?? I notice with the some episodes the longest I have found is 48:45 on avarage for the hour episode do you think all of them are suppose to be like this??
Back to top Go down
whitelighter
New Pioneer
New Pioneer

Number of posts : 77

PostSubject: Re: Deleted Scenes   scenes - Deleted Scenes EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 3:02 am

Someone had posted the uncut version of every episode of LHOTP on youtube, but they were removed and that user got banned from youtube for copyright violation.

Makes me mad that they cut these scenes when the series went into syndication just to make room for the commercials. It's always about the money.

Last edited by whitelighter on Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vanesa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Vanesa

Number of posts : 5136
Mood : scenes - Deleted Scenes Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: Deleted Scenes   scenes - Deleted Scenes EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 12:09 am

Too bad. But when there's a will, there's a way. I think that some time later, no one could stop people who wants to share memories of their childhood, for they also are our common memories. Just wait. Smile

Vanesa.

scenes - Deleted Scenes Vanesa10
Back to top Go down
whitelighter
New Pioneer
New Pioneer

Number of posts : 77

PostSubject: Re: Deleted Scenes   scenes - Deleted Scenes EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 4:06 am

Even the dvd doesn't have the complete unedited version of many of the episodes, so I think this user really should've been allowed to keep them on youtube in this one case. I hope they can upload them again somewhere (if not on youtube).
Back to top Go down
Shell
Farm Land Owner
Farm Land Owner
Shell

Number of posts : 1353
Mood : scenes - Deleted Scenes Purple2

PostSubject: Re: Deleted Scenes   scenes - Deleted Scenes EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 9:39 pm

I hope that someday that uncut episodes will be released here in the USA.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deleted Scenes   scenes - Deleted Scenes Empty

Back to top Go down

Deleted Scenes
Page 1 of 1