Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Bachelor - London

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

Number of posts : 5286
Mood : The Bachelor - London Happy010

The Bachelor - London Empty
PostSubject: The Bachelor - London   The Bachelor - London EmptyMon Mar 17, 2008 9:36 pm

OMG!!!!!!!!! I don't watch this show anymore, but the premiere is on tonight and my husband is LOL right now. We're just watching the last half an hour. These women are sooooooooooooooo trashy!! You can't even make this stuff up. A few of them are drunk right now, one in particular. I'm upstairs, and my husband is trying to contain his laughter. The bachelor seems fine, but where the heck do they find these women? I like The Bachelorette much better, but they haven't had one of those on in a long time.

The Bachelor - London TeresaKeeper
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

Number of posts : 5286
Mood : The Bachelor - London Happy010

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor - London   The Bachelor - London EmptyMon Mar 17, 2008 9:55 pm

Well, that's a half an hour of my life I can't get back. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Bachelor - London TeresaKeeper
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

Number of posts : 4828
Mood : The Bachelor - London Happy011

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor - London   The Bachelor - London EmptyMon Mar 17, 2008 10:21 pm

I saw the last few minutes. OMG, he is the sexiest one ever! OhMy That black chick looks like New York from Flavor of Love, lol.

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

Number of posts : 4828
Mood : The Bachelor - London Happy011

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor - London   The Bachelor - London EmptyTue Apr 29, 2008 4:40 pm

It's down the the final two already. Next week is that stupid tell all episode. Then the finale in two weeks. I think he let the wrong girl go home last night. Blue

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor - London   The Bachelor - London EmptyMon May 26, 2008 2:54 pm

I don't watch this show!!....but yeah the room on there are crazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor - London   The Bachelor - London Empty

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor - London
Page 1 of 1