Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Prayers for Marilyn

Go down 
+14
Vanesa
Lily
Rob
LIWnut
Trixie
Carol
Amy
JW
ChristinaAL
pamh36
Alice
Savannah
HarrisonCrosby4387
bethandmanly
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

Number of posts : 7600
Mood : Prayers for Marilyn Bokmal10

Prayers for Marilyn Empty
PostSubject: Prayers for Marilyn   Prayers for Marilyn EmptyThu Apr 03, 2008 3:02 pm

As some of you may know, Marilyn has been out of work and in pain for some time now. She was scheduled to have a CT scan this afternoon. I don't know the details but she was admitted to the hospital and could be facing surgery. Please pray for her.

I'll let you know any news as soon as I have it.

Thanks.

Cheryl

Keeper photo KeeperofAlmanzosHat-1.jpg
Back to top Go down
http://ccmalandrinos.com/
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

Number of posts : 4828
Mood : Prayers for Marilyn Happy011

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for Marilyn   Prayers for Marilyn EmptyThu Apr 03, 2008 5:48 pm

OMG, I will sure be praying for her during this time.

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Prayers for Marilyn Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54425
Mood : Prayers for Marilyn Happy010

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for Marilyn   Prayers for Marilyn EmptyThu Apr 03, 2008 5:56 pm

Thank you for letting us know, Cheryl. I was wondering how her tests went. I was supposed to get together with her on Windows Messenger tonight, to talk over how things went. In a way, I'm relieved that she's in the hospital. She really should have been admitted before this. When we were chatting on Tuesday, she was in a LOT of pain. Let her know that we love her, and are praying. And thank you for keeping us posted, too!
Back to top Go down
Alice
On The African Savanna
On The African Savanna
Alice

Number of posts : 10766

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for Marilyn   Prayers for Marilyn EmptyThu Apr 03, 2008 6:14 pm

Thank you for the update, Cheryl. I am praying for Marilyn as she's going through this rough time.

Spring is finally here, the lovely pink blooms on the "spray" tree outside my window are gone leaving a beautiful willow.
Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for Marilyn   Prayers for Marilyn EmptyThu Apr 03, 2008 7:10 pm

Thanks ladies. I, too, am relieved that she's finally in the hospital, Savannah. I just hope it's nothing too serious.

Back to top Go down
pamh36
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
pamh36

Number of posts : 5900

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for Marilyn   Prayers for Marilyn EmptyThu Apr 03, 2008 8:31 pm

Marilyn is in my thoughts and prayers. Thank you so much for updating, and please keep us posted.

Prayers for Marilyn PamKeeper
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for Marilyn   Prayers for Marilyn EmptyThu Apr 03, 2008 9:49 pm

I guess it is good that she is in the hospital, that way they can monitor
her and she's doesn't have the worry of getting herself to the hospital for tests.
They can also give her paid meds through an IV.

I certainly will be praying for her and hope if she does need surgery it goes well.
Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for Marilyn   Prayers for Marilyn EmptyThu Apr 03, 2008 9:59 pm

They still don't know exactly what's wrong with her or if surgery will be necessary, but she's going to call us once she knows. Hang tight and keep those prayers coming.

Thanks everyone!

Back to top Go down
ChristinaAL
Little House Lady
Little House Lady
ChristinaAL

Number of posts : 2761

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for Marilyn   Prayers for Marilyn EmptyThu Apr 03, 2008 10:46 pm

Oh, poor Marilyn! Cheryl, please let her know that she's in our prayers.

Prayers for Marilyn ChristinaKeeper2 Prayers for Marilyn 10bChristina

"It is still best to be honest and truthful; to make the most of what we have; to be happy with simple pleasures and to be cheerful and have courage when things go wrong."
Back to top Go down
JW
Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards
JW

Number of posts : 9016
Mood : Prayers for Marilyn Happy011

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for Marilyn   Prayers for Marilyn EmptyFri Apr 04, 2008 9:13 am

I Will Pray for Her

Prayers for Marilyn Jacobk10Prayers for Marilyn Jacob210
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : Prayers for Marilyn Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for Marilyn   Prayers for Marilyn EmptyFri Apr 04, 2008 10:12 am

If you can Cheryl, let Marilyn know we're all praying for her and hoping she gets well soon! I do hope they get to the root of the problem soon. If she has to have surgery, hopefully it will give her some relief from this horrible pain! Poor thing.

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for Marilyn   Prayers for Marilyn EmptyFri Apr 04, 2008 11:52 am

She's been told and I know she appreciates it. She's on some heavy duty pain meds and they are going to be sending her for another scan again today because the last one didn't tell them what was wrong. Let's pray they find out today so they can give this poor woman some relief.

Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for Marilyn   Prayers for Marilyn EmptyFri Apr 04, 2008 12:00 pm

Ack! They still don't know? Yes, I'm definitely praying that they find out the cause of her pain quickly - and that it's easily treated/cured. Thank you so much for keeping us posted, and for letting Marilyn know that she remains in our thoughts and prayers.
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

Number of posts : 8665

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for Marilyn   Prayers for Marilyn EmptyFri Apr 04, 2008 12:54 pm

Poor Marilyn Blue
Thanks for the updates Cheryl. We're all praying for our buddy. :alright:

Prayers for Marilyn Horses10
Back to top Go down
Trixie
Frontier Traveler
Frontier Traveler
Trixie

Number of posts : 425
Mood : Prayers for Marilyn Confus10

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for Marilyn   Prayers for Marilyn EmptyFri Apr 04, 2008 2:06 pm

Oh my goodness! How terrible...
I will definitely pray for her.
Back to top Go down
Alice
On The African Savanna
On The African Savanna
Alice

Number of posts : 10766

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for Marilyn   Prayers for Marilyn EmptyFri Apr 04, 2008 9:37 pm

Poor Marilyn, that one scan found nothing and now they have to do another one.

I'm praying for her and that this will be resolved soon.

Spring is finally here, the lovely pink blooms on the "spray" tree outside my window are gone leaving a beautiful willow.
Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for Marilyn   Prayers for Marilyn EmptySat Apr 05, 2008 5:37 pm

They're still running tests, but haven't found anything yet. The pain meds are keeping the pain away, but Marilyn is bored stiff.

Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for Marilyn   Prayers for Marilyn EmptySat Apr 05, 2008 5:40 pm

Poor Marilyn. It's too bad she couldn't surf the net while she's in the hospital. But at least she's not in such horrible pain, the poor dear!
Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for Marilyn   Prayers for Marilyn EmptySat Apr 05, 2008 10:21 pm

Amazingly enough, the doctors still have no idea what's wrong with her. They have run multiple tests and scans, but still haven't found anything. She's also dealing with a nasty nurse right now, so please keep those prayers coming.

Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for Marilyn   Prayers for Marilyn EmptySat Apr 05, 2008 11:09 pm

mad Oh! I get so annoyed when a trained professional doesn't treat patients properly. I'll definitely keep praying.
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for Marilyn   Prayers for Marilyn EmptyTue Apr 08, 2008 10:50 pm

Has there been any word from Marilyn, Cheryl? When you talk to her next, will you let her know that we're still praying?
Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for Marilyn   Prayers for Marilyn EmptyWed Apr 09, 2008 7:01 am

There's no new news. The doctors continue to run tests, but haven't found what's causing the pain. I'm really worried. She's been in pain for well over a month now and I'm afraid that the longer they take to find out what's wrong the worse it will be for her.

I'll definitely let her know we're all praying.

Thanks Savannah.

Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : Prayers for Marilyn Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for Marilyn   Prayers for Marilyn EmptyWed Apr 09, 2008 7:55 am

Oh, that's too bad there's still nothing conclusive. I feel so badly for her...I just can't imagine living in that kind of chronic pain. I'll continue to be praying for her. Blue

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
pamh36
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
pamh36

Number of posts : 5900

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for Marilyn   Prayers for Marilyn EmptyWed Apr 09, 2008 8:41 am

That is so frustrating when they can't find out what the problem is. We went through that with my mom, and they never did find out what was causing her discomfort, and she still has flare ups every once in awhile.

Marilyn is in my thoughts and prayers.

Prayers for Marilyn PamKeeper
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for Marilyn   Prayers for Marilyn EmptyWed Apr 09, 2008 10:05 am

No Poor Marilyn. Thanks for passing on our message to her, Cheryl. Yes, I agree with you. It is worrisome! It's always disconcerting to not know what the problem is, anyway - but when it lingers and stretches out into weeks, it's even more so. It always brings about the "what if??" kind of thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for Marilyn   Prayers for Marilyn Empty

Back to top Go down

Prayers for Marilyn
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next