Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Prayers for Marilyn

Go down 
+14
Vanesa
Lily
Rob
LIWnut
Trixie
Carol
Amy
JW
ChristinaAL
pamh36
Alice
Savannah
HarrisonCrosby4387
bethandmanly
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
JW
Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards
JW

Number of posts : 9016
Mood : Prayers for Marilyn - Page 2 Happy011

Prayers for Marilyn - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prayers for Marilyn   Prayers for Marilyn - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 09, 2008 10:27 am

I'll be praying for Marilyn

Prayers for Marilyn - Page 2 Jacobk10Prayers for Marilyn - Page 2 Jacob210
Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

Number of posts : 7600
Mood : Prayers for Marilyn - Page 2 Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for Marilyn   Prayers for Marilyn - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 09, 2008 2:02 pm

Well, we all have very powerful prayers because Marilyn is no longer in pain and coming home. I can't say that I don't wish they found something, but the Lord's healing is the best.

Thanks everyone!

Keeper photo KeeperofAlmanzosHat-1.jpg
Back to top Go down
http://ccmalandrinos.com/
pamh36
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
pamh36

Number of posts : 5900

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for Marilyn   Prayers for Marilyn - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 09, 2008 2:44 pm

I am very relieved to hear that she is feeling better. How strange that nothing was found. I'm hoping, whatever it was, just ran it's course and that she will be okay now.

Thanks for keeping us updated!!!

Prayers for Marilyn - Page 2 PamKeeper
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Prayers for Marilyn - Page 2 Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54425
Mood : Prayers for Marilyn - Page 2 Happy010

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for Marilyn   Prayers for Marilyn - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 09, 2008 3:54 pm

pamh36 wrote:
I'm hoping, whatever it was, just ran it's course and that she will be okay now.

Exactly! You'll remain in my prayers, Marilyn. Smiley Hug
Back to top Go down
ChristinaAL
Little House Lady
Little House Lady
ChristinaAL

Number of posts : 2761

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for Marilyn   Prayers for Marilyn - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 09, 2008 4:00 pm

Savannah wrote:
pamh36 wrote:
I'm hoping, whatever it was, just ran it's course and that she will be okay now.

Exactly! You'll remain in my prayers, Marilyn. Smiley Hug

Me, too. Praying for you, Marilyn! Hope you will stay better now.

Prayers for Marilyn - Page 2 ChristinaKeeper2 Prayers for Marilyn - Page 2 10bChristina

"It is still best to be honest and truthful; to make the most of what we have; to be happy with simple pleasures and to be cheerful and have courage when things go wrong."
Back to top Go down
LIWnut
Proverbs 3:5-6
LIWnut

Number of posts : 2539
Mood : Prayers for Marilyn - Page 2 Cloud910

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for Marilyn   Prayers for Marilyn - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 09, 2008 5:52 pm

I had a colonoscopy done and the problems seem to have been solved. I am out of pain, or the pain that I was in but I am still a little uncomfortable. I'll be right as rain soon.
I have called my dr and will see him after he has seen the hospital reports. I am so blessed to have you all as my friends and prayer warriors. God is good and I give Him all of the Glory!!

Prayers for Marilyn - Page 2 MarilynKeeper Prayers for Marilyn - Page 2 Bookclub2
Back to top Go down
pamh36
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
pamh36

Number of posts : 5900

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for Marilyn   Prayers for Marilyn - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 09, 2008 8:18 pm

LIWnut wrote:
I had a colonoscopy done and the problems seem to have been solved. I am out of pain, or the pain that I was in but I am still a little uncomfortable. I'll be right as rain soon.
I have called my dr and will see him after he has seen the hospital reports. I am so blessed to have you all as my friends and prayer warriors. God is good and I give Him all of the Glory!!

You know, that is what gave my mom relief when she is so sick and they couldn't figure out what was wrong. I guess her pipes just needed a little cleaning out is all. Laughing

I can't tell you how glad I am to hear you are feeling better, I was so very worried about you!!

Prayers for Marilyn - Page 2 PamKeeper
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62609
Mood : Prayers for Marilyn - Page 2 Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for Marilyn   Prayers for Marilyn - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 09, 2008 9:13 pm

So glad you're feeling better, Marilyn! I've been keeping you in my prayers every day.
Back to top Go down
Alice
On The African Savanna
On The African Savanna
Alice

Number of posts : 10766

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for Marilyn   Prayers for Marilyn - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 09, 2008 9:18 pm

I'm glad you're feeling better, Marilyn.

Spring is finally here, the lovely pink blooms on the "spray" tree outside my window are gone leaving a beautiful willow.
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : Prayers for Marilyn - Page 2 Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for Marilyn   Prayers for Marilyn - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 10, 2008 10:13 am

Oh, I commented on your other thread before I saw this one!! Marilyn, this is GREAT news!!! I am soooooooo happy for you! :cheer42:

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
LIWnut
LIWnut

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for Marilyn   Prayers for Marilyn - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 16, 2008 2:48 pm

Thanks for the prayers everyone. Over the past day or so the pain has returned, not as bad as it was before but still very uncomfortable. I called the dr and they said to call back if it is still hurting tomorrow. He hasn't got all of the reports back from the hospital yet and the lady assured me that he would call me when he did. I am kinda worried that if the pain is back it will get worse. Please keep praying.
Thanks.

Prayers for Marilyn - Page 2 MarilynKeeper Prayers for Marilyn - Page 2 Bookclub2
Back to top Go down
JW
Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards
JW

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for Marilyn   Prayers for Marilyn - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 16, 2008 3:39 pm

I Will Be Praying for YOu

Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for Marilyn   Prayers for Marilyn - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 16, 2008 4:03 pm

Will do, Marilyn. You're never far from thought and prayer. I worry about you and I hope the pain doesn't become as bad as your last bout with it. Take care!

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for Marilyn   Prayers for Marilyn - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 16, 2008 5:18 pm

I'm praying, Marilyn - and you're on my church's prayer list, too. {{{Marilyn}}}
Back to top Go down
ChristinaAL
Little House Lady
Little House Lady
ChristinaAL

Number of posts : 2761

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for Marilyn   Prayers for Marilyn - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 17, 2008 7:53 pm

Marilyn, I'm so sorry that you are going through this. I really hope that this time, the pain doesn't get as bad and they're able to find something to treat it. Keep us updated when you can, and please take care of yourself. {{hugs}} and prayers my friend.

Prayers for Marilyn - Page 2 ChristinaKeeper2 Prayers for Marilyn - Page 2 10bChristina

"It is still best to be honest and truthful; to make the most of what we have; to be happy with simple pleasures and to be cheerful and have courage when things go wrong."
Back to top Go down
LIWnut
LIWnut

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for Marilyn   Prayers for Marilyn - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 18, 2008 8:05 pm

Thanks everyone. The pain has been better over the last day or so. I went out for a long walk tonight after dinner and didn't feel anything. Before going into hospital, walking was caused the most pain. Hopefully I can get back to the doggy walks with Hosanna again. I know she has missed them.

Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for Marilyn   Prayers for Marilyn - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 18, 2008 8:57 pm

I know she'll be happy when you're feeling completely better. Dogs have a sense about how their favorite people are feeling.........and when you're hurting, you can be sure that Hosanna knows it!

I'm glad to hear that you're feeling a little better. You're still on my prayer list!
Back to top Go down
JW
Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards
JW

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for Marilyn   Prayers for Marilyn - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 19, 2008 1:59 pm

I'm Still Praying for you

Back to top Go down
LIWnut
LIWnut

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for Marilyn   Prayers for Marilyn - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 20, 2008 5:34 pm

I have had a weary weekend. I am still not doing very much sleeping at night and therefore have no energy during the day. Last night it too 2 sleeping pills to knock me out, taken 4 hrs apart.
Also, I am battling a lack of appetite. I could quite easily not eat all day and not even notice. My mother would have a fit if i did that. I am doing my best in that area too. I just finished a small amount of dinner and now feel so stuffed, not fun. Please keep praying. I am going to call my dr tomorrow. I can't play this game much longer, I'm getting worn out.
Love to all.
M

Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62609
Mood : Prayers for Marilyn - Page 2 Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for Marilyn   Prayers for Marilyn - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 20, 2008 6:55 pm

You're still in my prayers, Marilyn. :alright:
Back to top Go down
Lily
"Beautiful Life"
Prayers for Marilyn - Page 2 LilyRank2
Lily

Number of posts : 6784
Mood : Prayers for Marilyn - Page 2 Vianne10

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for Marilyn   Prayers for Marilyn - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 20, 2008 9:52 pm

You're still in my prayer too. {{{Marilyn}}}

"Within the heart of every stray, lies the singular desire to be loved."
Back to top Go down
Vanesa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Vanesa

Number of posts : 5136
Mood : Prayers for Marilyn - Page 2 Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for Marilyn   Prayers for Marilyn - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 20, 2008 10:40 pm

I'm praying for you and your mother, my dear. :alright:

Vanesa.

Prayers for Marilyn - Page 2 Vanesa10
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for Marilyn   Prayers for Marilyn - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 9:37 am

Oh Marilyn, I hope your dr. gets to the bottom of this! I feel so badly for you. Don't worry...you remain in my prayers! Take care.Prayers for Marilyn - Page 2 Amour63

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

Number of posts : 5920

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for Marilyn   Prayers for Marilyn - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 11:52 am

Marilyn, sorry to hear this is still going on. Sorry too that we haven't had time to chat lately. I'm just now loosing a cough I've had over the past 8 weeks. I have recently read that my cough might have been caused by an iron deficiency. Who knew?
I'm sure your problem just might be something that simple. Keep on those doctors. In the meantime we will keep the prayers going up and please know that you are in my thoughts. Smiles....Gin

Prayers for Marilyn - Page 2 Project2

It is the lack of Christianity that has  brought us where we are. Not a lack of churches or religious forms but of the real thing in our hearts.  LIW.....Words From a Fearless Heart
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

Number of posts : 8665

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for Marilyn   Prayers for Marilyn - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 12:21 pm

Wow Marilyn,
Sorry to hear you are still not doing well... :alright:
I hope the doctors can do something soon....

Prayers for Marilyn - Page 2 Horses10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for Marilyn   Prayers for Marilyn - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Prayers for Marilyn
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next