HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  Log in  

Share | 
 

 myyearbook

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
flatbroke
Man of Constant Sorrow
Man of Constant Sorrow


Number of posts : 2649
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: myyearbook   Wed Apr 23, 2008 12:06 pm

pamh36 wrote:
flatbroke wrote:
Ooh Pam..I've managed to collect 75 friends, and all kinds of money. Maybe it's my cool page..

http://www.myyearbook.com/?mysession=cmVnaXN0cmF0aW9uX3Byb2ZpbGU=

And I want to thank all of you who voted against me in the battle. mad

Wow, you're racking up the friends pretty quick!!

And I voted for ya, since I felt sorry for you. Leslie is kickin' your butt big time. ROTFL

Thank you Pam.

*cries on Pam's shoulder*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Savannah
"Psalm 34"



Number of posts : 53816
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: myyearbook   Wed Apr 23, 2008 12:08 pm

Oh for goodness' sake! *Passes Larry the tissues*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
flatbroke
Man of Constant Sorrow
Man of Constant Sorrow


Number of posts : 2649
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: myyearbook   Wed Apr 23, 2008 12:12 pm

Savannah wrote:
Oh for goodness' sake! *Passes Larry the tissues*

Thanks Savannah...

*sniff*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pamh36
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life


Number of posts : 5900
Location : Michigan

PostSubject: Re: myyearbook   Wed Apr 23, 2008 12:50 pm

flatbroke wrote:
pamh36 wrote:
flatbroke wrote:
Ooh Pam..I've managed to collect 75 friends, and all kinds of money. Maybe it's my cool page..

http://www.myyearbook.com/?mysession=cmVnaXN0cmF0aW9uX3Byb2ZpbGU=

And I want to thank all of you who voted against me in the battle. mad

Wow, you're racking up the friends pretty quick!!

And I voted for ya, since I felt sorry for you. Leslie is kickin' your butt big time. ROTFL

Thank you Pam.

*cries on Pam's shoulder*


:alright: It'll be okay, Larry. I really do hope you win the battle for "Who Looks Older!" :haha:


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor


Number of posts : 19959
Location : On my bike!!!
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: myyearbook   Wed Apr 23, 2008 1:33 pm

flatbroke wrote:
Savannah wrote:
Oh for goodness' sake! *Passes Larry the tissues*

Thanks Savannah...

*sniff*

Look out everyone...........he's gonna blow that nose of his.....



CANCER FREE!!!  April 9, 1998-April 9, 2016-I AM A SURVIVOR!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
flatbroke
Man of Constant Sorrow
Man of Constant Sorrow


Number of posts : 2649
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: myyearbook   Wed Apr 23, 2008 2:50 pm

pamh36 wrote:
flatbroke wrote:
pamh36 wrote:
flatbroke wrote:
Ooh Pam..I've managed to collect 75 friends, and all kinds of money. Maybe it's my cool page..

http://www.myyearbook.com/?mysession=cmVnaXN0cmF0aW9uX3Byb2ZpbGU=

And I want to thank all of you who voted against me in the battle. mad

Wow, you're racking up the friends pretty quick!!

And I voted for ya, since I felt sorry for you. Leslie is kickin' your butt big time. ROTFL

Thank you Pam.

*cries on Pam's shoulder*


:alright: It'll be okay, Larry. I really do hope you win the battle for "Who Looks Older!" :haha:

You know, I started that just so I'd have one I could win. I mean, who could look at you and think you're older than me? pfffft.

And I sent an add out to your brother. I like him. grinsmiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pamh36
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life


Number of posts : 5900
Location : Michigan

PostSubject: Re: myyearbook   Wed Apr 23, 2008 4:45 pm

flatbroke wrote:

And I sent an add out to your brother. I like him. grinsmiley

Just wait 'til you get to know him. It'll wear off. grinsmiley


Back to top Go down
View user profile
flatbroke
Man of Constant Sorrow
Man of Constant Sorrow


Number of posts : 2649
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: myyearbook   Thu Apr 24, 2008 2:01 pm

pamh36 wrote:
flatbroke wrote:

And I sent an add out to your brother. I like him. grinsmiley

Just wait 'til you get to know him. It'll wear off. grinsmiley

Guess what? He's right next to you in my top six. Image hosted by servimg.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pamh36
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life


Number of posts : 5900
Location : Michigan

PostSubject: Re: myyearbook   Thu Apr 24, 2008 2:34 pm

Lucky me.


Back to top Go down
View user profile
flatbroke
Man of Constant Sorrow
Man of Constant Sorrow


Number of posts : 2649
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: myyearbook   Thu Apr 24, 2008 11:16 pm

pamh36 wrote:
Lucky me.

Ain't you though? Cool

Man, I've got like 100 friends almost. Evidently, hot looking guys like me and your brother are in short supply. Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Savannah
"Psalm 34"



Number of posts : 53816
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: myyearbook   Thu Apr 24, 2008 11:18 pm

Your humbleness astounds me. Whistle
Back to top Go down
View user profile
flatbroke
Man of Constant Sorrow
Man of Constant Sorrow


Number of posts : 2649
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: myyearbook   Thu Apr 24, 2008 11:35 pm

Savannah wrote:
Your humbleness astounds me. Whistle

Image hosted by servimg.com

Back to top Go down
View user profile
pamh36
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life


Number of posts : 5900
Location : Michigan

PostSubject: Re: myyearbook   Fri Apr 25, 2008 9:48 am

flatbroke wrote:
pamh36 wrote:
Lucky me.

Ain't you though? Cool

Man, I've got like 100 friends almost. Evidently, hot looking guys like me and your brother are in short supply. Cool

You do realize that you are just being used so more people can make lunch money off of you, don't you? ROTFL


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Savannah
"Psalm 34"



Number of posts : 53816
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: myyearbook   Fri Apr 25, 2008 11:45 am

Larry!! :Hahaha: That clip! Frying pan
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird


Number of posts : 4117
Location : Texas
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: myyearbook   Fri Apr 25, 2008 1:40 pm

pamh36 wrote:
flatbroke wrote:
pamh36 wrote:
Lucky me.

Ain't you though? Cool

Man, I've got like 100 friends almost. Evidently, hot looking guys like me and your brother are in short supply. Cool

You do realize that you are just being used so more people can make lunch money off of you, don't you? ROTFL

Who is fuller of himself then Larry??? No one! grinsmiley I, on the other hand, had a bidding war going on for me! Boy, do I feel important! ROTFL I don't ok everyone that asks me; I don't have time to keep in communication with them all...just a few "special" ones are my friends! grinsmiley



"I would fight for you - I'd lie for you - walk the wire for you - ya I'd die for you..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
flatbroke
Man of Constant Sorrow
Man of Constant Sorrow


Number of posts : 2649
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: myyearbook   Fri Apr 25, 2008 2:21 pm

Misti wrote:
pamh36 wrote:
flatbroke wrote:
pamh36 wrote:
Lucky me.

Ain't you though? Cool

Man, I've got like 100 friends almost. Evidently, hot looking guys like me and your brother are in short supply. Cool

You do realize that you are just being used so more people can make lunch money off of you, don't you? ROTFL

Who is fuller of himself then Larry??? No one! grinsmiley I, on the other hand, had a bidding war going on for me! Boy, do I feel important! ROTFL I don't ok everyone that asks me; I don't have time to keep in communication with them all...just a few "special" ones are my friends! grinsmiley

I'll OWN you.

Heh, I OWN you now. Image hosted by servimg.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird


Number of posts : 4117
Location : Texas
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: myyearbook   Fri Apr 25, 2008 5:19 pm

flatbroke wrote:
I'll OWN you. Heh, I OWN you now. Image hosted by servimg.com

Sorry, Larry, but Dean still owns me. Man, he's a determined son of a gun! :shifty:

Yeah, Larry, in end you might end up OWNING me, but the question is.....can you HANDLE me? batEyes



"I would fight for you - I'd lie for you - walk the wire for you - ya I'd die for you..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
flatbroke
Man of Constant Sorrow
Man of Constant Sorrow


Number of posts : 2649
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: myyearbook   Fri Apr 25, 2008 5:19 pm

Wait'll you read my bulletin. At least it's honest. Image hosted by servimg.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile
flatbroke
Man of Constant Sorrow
Man of Constant Sorrow


Number of posts : 2649
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: myyearbook   Fri Apr 25, 2008 5:22 pm

Misti wrote:
flatbroke wrote:
I'll OWN you. Heh, I OWN you now. Image hosted by servimg.com

Sorry, Larry, but Dean still owns me. Man, he's a determined son of a gun! :shifty:

Yeah, Larry, in end you might end up OWNING me, but the question is.....can you HANDLE me? batEyes

I could handle C4 in the military. I could handle blasting caps. I could blow the side out of a hill, build a bridge over a river, and lay down a runway in battle conditions in under two hours.



You scare me. Image hosted by servimg.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird


Number of posts : 4117
Location : Texas
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: myyearbook   Fri Apr 25, 2008 5:24 pm

flatbroke wrote:
Wait'll you read my bulletin. At least it's honest. Image hosted by servimg.com

I'll have to check it out in a bit. Maybe I'll grab a box of popcorn and go watch the bidding war awhile! At least you got me as a groupie! Cool

I read your latest post and I was gonna post, "Yeah, but can you handle ME?!" batEyes And then I read that I scare you...good! Gotta keep 'em in various places, including on their toes!



"I would fight for you - I'd lie for you - walk the wire for you - ya I'd die for you..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pamh36
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life


Number of posts : 5900
Location : Michigan

PostSubject: Re: myyearbook   Fri Apr 25, 2008 6:32 pm

You don't want Larry to own you. Once he owns you, anyone else is too afraid to buy you from him. The bidding wars stop with Larry. I only made it to a measly $21!!! ROTFL


Back to top Go down
View user profile
flatbroke
Man of Constant Sorrow
Man of Constant Sorrow


Number of posts : 2649
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: myyearbook   Fri Apr 25, 2008 6:45 pm

pamh36 wrote:
You don't want Larry to own you. Once he owns you, anyone else is too afraid to buy you from him. The bidding wars stop with Larry. I only made it to a measly $21!!! ROTFL

You're pwned. Image hosted by servimg.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile
flatbroke
Man of Constant Sorrow
Man of Constant Sorrow


Number of posts : 2649
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: myyearbook   Fri Apr 25, 2008 6:48 pm

And wait'll ppl read my post here. Heck, even your own father didn't vote for you. Image hosted by servimg.com

http://www.myyearbook.com/?mysession=YmF0dGxlc192b3RlX2JhdHRsZSZiYXR0bGVpZD02Mjk3MzY0
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pamh36
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life


Number of posts : 5900
Location : Michigan

PostSubject: Re: myyearbook   Fri Apr 25, 2008 6:56 pm

Yeah, only because I look SO much younger than you that my father couldn't bear to vote for me, thinking he'd hurt my feelings.

flatbroke wrote:

You're pwned.

What exactly is Pwned. Is it anything like being owned?


Huh?


Back to top Go down
View user profile
pamh36
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life


Number of posts : 5900
Location : Michigan

PostSubject: Re: myyearbook   Fri Apr 25, 2008 7:00 pm

It's okay, because I'm not pnwed or owned by you anymore Larry. I've got me a new owner! I'm free!!!!


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: myyearbook   Today at 7:46 am

Back to top Go down
 
myyearbook
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Walnut Grove Community :: Town Gossip-
Jump to: