Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Matt does telephone interview on TV Land's Myths and Legends

Go down 
+7
Misti
LIWnut
Savannah
Carol
brenda_m
ChristinaAL
HarrisonCrosby4387
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Matt does telephone interview on TV Land's Myths and Legends - Page 3 Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54426
Mood : Matt does telephone interview on TV Land's Myths and Legends - Page 3 Happy010

Matt does telephone interview on TV Land's Myths and Legends - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matt does telephone interview on TV Land's Myths and Legends   Matt does telephone interview on TV Land's Myths and Legends - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 9:03 pm

You can watch Monk on hulu.com Here's a link:

Monk

Trudy isn't in a lot of episodes - but the show is great!
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : Matt does telephone interview on TV Land's Myths and Legends - Page 3 Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: Matt does telephone interview on TV Land's Myths and Legends   Matt does telephone interview on TV Land's Myths and Legends - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 10:38 am

Savannah wrote:
Oh my gosh, Amy!! Thanks for bumping this...When you commented about her, I did a Google search. She looked SO familiar to me - but not because she'd played Belinda. It was more recent, but I couldn't place where I'd seen her...So I checked her IMDB page out, and she played Adrian's (deceased) wife Trudy on the series Monk! She is a beautiful lady. And I'd had no idea until this thread that "Trudy" had been on LHOTP!

Actually I can't take credit for bumping it. Wink

Oh, she's in Monk?! I am actually getting into that show right now....both the boys have been getting the seasons---we have 1 and 2. I've caught a little piece of episodes here and there and have been impressed with the acting (even by the guest stars) and the content, so figure I might as well start from the beginning! I'll keep an eye out for her! Have you watched the whole series, Savannah?
Back to top Go down
Vanesa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Vanesa

Number of posts : 5136
Mood : Matt does telephone interview on TV Land's Myths and Legends - Page 3 Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: Matt does telephone interview on TV Land's Myths and Legends   Matt does telephone interview on TV Land's Myths and Legends - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 5:45 pm

Thanks for the link! Smile

Vanesa.

Matt does telephone interview on TV Land's Myths and Legends - Page 3 Vanesa10
Back to top Go down
Juliane
New Pioneer
New Pioneer
Juliane

Number of posts : 38
Mood : Matt does telephone interview on TV Land's Myths and Legends - Page 3 Happy010

PostSubject: Re: Matt does telephone interview on TV Land's Myths and Legends   Matt does telephone interview on TV Land's Myths and Legends - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 7:36 am

Savannah wrote:
You can watch Monk on hulu.com Here's a link:

Trudy isn't in a lot of episodes - but the show is great!

thanks for the link, very nice. Matt does telephone interview on TV Land's Myths and Legends - Page 3 811339

I'm not the signature, I'm just the cleaning lady.  Matt does telephone interview on TV Land's Myths and Legends - Page 3 8
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/groups/120327534732349/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Matt does telephone interview on TV Land's Myths and Legends   Matt does telephone interview on TV Land's Myths and Legends - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Matt does telephone interview on TV Land's Myths and Legends
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3