Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Miley Cyrus?

Go down 
+7
Carol
Coach Jon
Amy
bethandmanly
Rob
Savannah
Misti
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

Number of posts : 4112
Mood : Miley Cyrus? - Page 2 Happy010

Miley Cyrus? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miley Cyrus?   Miley Cyrus? - Page 2 EmptyThu May 01, 2008 10:12 pm

Amy wrote:
grinsmiley Me too, tee hee! grinsmiley I figured Misti had it comin' to her! batEyes

Now you girls know that it is not my station in life to be the public whipping post around here....that's Larry's job! He'd better show up soon to take it over. I'm black & blue already. Misti walks away muttering, "I don't know how he does it!"

Miley Cyrus? - Page 2 HummerMiley Cyrus? - Page 2 MistiKeeperMiley Cyrus? - Page 2 Bookclub5Miley Cyrus? - Page 2 Rose
"I would fight for you - I'd lie for you - walk the wire for you - ya I'd die for you..."
Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

Number of posts : 7600
Mood : Miley Cyrus? - Page 2 Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: Miley Cyrus?   Miley Cyrus? - Page 2 EmptyThu May 01, 2008 10:32 pm

Savannah wrote:
Cheryl!! WHY did I open this thread again??

It's like a car accident, you don't want to, but you havta look.

Keeper photo KeeperofAlmanzosHat-1.jpg
Back to top Go down
http://ccmalandrinos.com/
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

PostSubject: Re: Miley Cyrus?   Miley Cyrus? - Page 2 EmptyThu May 01, 2008 10:34 pm

Amy wrote:
[quote="Misti]

NOW you can put the blame on Cheryl...hey, at least it drove, "Go Tell It on the Mountain" out of your head! ROTFL

Oh, that reminds me....

Go Tell It on the Mountain,
Over the hills and everywhere,
That Jesus Christ is born.

Why don't you....

[You know, I do this kind of stuff to the Divas all the time.]

Back to top Go down
LIWnut
Proverbs 3:5-6
Proverbs 3:5-6
LIWnut

Number of posts : 2539
Mood : Miley Cyrus? - Page 2 Cloud910

PostSubject: Re: Miley Cyrus?   Miley Cyrus? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 02, 2008 7:49 am

bethandmanly wrote:
Amy wrote:
[quote="Misti]

NOW you can put the blame on Cheryl...hey, at least it drove, "Go Tell It on the Mountain" out of your head! ROTFL

Oh, that reminds me....

Over the hills and everywhere,
That Jesus Christ is born.

Why don't you....

[You know, I do this kind of stuff to the Divas all the time.]

Oh yeah, she's a singer alright! Especially around Christmas.
Cheryl, you're a mite early this time. Christmas is over 7 months away. By the way, do you still have your trees up, lol?

Miley Cyrus? - Page 2 MarilynKeeper Miley Cyrus? - Page 2 Bookclub2
Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

PostSubject: Re: Miley Cyrus?   Miley Cyrus? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 02, 2008 7:57 am

LIWnut wrote:
Cheryl, you're a mite early this time. Christmas is over 7 months away. By the way, do you still have your trees up, lol?

No trees up, but I sang Christmas songs to the girls last night. :sing:

Back to top Go down
Coach Jon
Frontier Traveler
Frontier Traveler
Coach Jon

Number of posts : 465
Location : The Harriet Oleson Institute for the Advancement of Blind Children

PostSubject: Re: Miley Cyrus?   Miley Cyrus? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 02, 2008 8:43 am

Misti wrote:

Poor Jon! :alright: And it was probably something deep and meaningful too, huh? Cool

Yes, it was. But it's amazing how the words of Billy Ray Cyrus put everything else about life into perspective. Suddenly some things don't seem so important anymore. :unsure:

Miley Cyrus? - Page 2 NelliesRestaurantAdvertisement
"Only if you've been in the deepest valley can you ever know how magnificent it is to be on the highest mountain."
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

Number of posts : 8665

PostSubject: Re: Miley Cyrus?   Miley Cyrus? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 02, 2008 6:48 pm

Lauren wrote:
I'm sure everyone has most likely seen the Miley Cyrus news by now. I'm very dissapointed in her. She is such a big role model for so many young people today. I always enjoyed watching the show "Hannah Montana"! I wonder if Disney will cut her? What everyone else have to say about this?

This is the picture:
Miley Cyrus? - Page 2 38273813

The problem I have with this picture is this.

1. She is only 15 years old.... and in the business she is in.... so many people are going to try to make her do stuff like this and even worse as she gets older.

2. Even though she is not really naked..... this picture SUGGESTS that she is and THAT is the reason this photo has made news. And to some perverts out there... that photo opens the window for them to start imagining more of what is covered...

Her fans are little kids mostly.... so this is sending a very wrong message. This is the reason why I don't idolize any movie star. I can say I like them but I don't know them personally... and nobody is perfect... so if you idolize someone or tend to have them on a pedestal like some young kids.... they will get really really dissapointed.

I don't think her show will be cut. Look at Jamie Lynn.... her show still comes up on Nick and I heard from my cousin a movie is coming out.... so no cutting will be happening here....
I think Miley is a good person at heart... and she's young... and her parents had left when they did that specific picture.... and people in the media will twist things around and trap you to do stuff like that.... I mean.. Miley even said... "You don't say no to "insert photographer's name here"".... which tells you she felt like she wasn't really in control at that time. But she's apologizing... she feels bad.. so if you like her, I say give her another chance. Wave

Miley Cyrus? - Page 2 Horses10
Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

PostSubject: Re: Miley Cyrus?   Miley Cyrus? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 02, 2008 7:34 pm

The thing I don't get is why they thought this was a good photo. She doesn't even look good in it. Her ribs are showing through her skin and she has way too much make up on. On the show she's much more attractive than this.

Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62618
Mood : Miley Cyrus? - Page 2 Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: Miley Cyrus?   Miley Cyrus? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 02, 2008 8:19 pm

I kind of like that picture. She looks like a child from another time. Like a 19th century waif.
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Miley Cyrus? - Page 2 Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54428

PostSubject: Re: Miley Cyrus?   Miley Cyrus? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 02, 2008 10:24 pm

I guess my problem is that it's quite a suggestive photo for a 15-year-old. If that were my Rachel, I wouldn't want a bunch of men seeing her with that much showing. It's like she's in her bedroom, and we've walked in on her while she's undressing. It's kind of creepy.
Back to top Go down
Coach Jon
Frontier Traveler
Frontier Traveler
Coach Jon

Number of posts : 465
Location : The Harriet Oleson Institute for the Advancement of Blind Children

PostSubject: Re: Miley Cyrus?   Miley Cyrus? - Page 2 EmptySat May 03, 2008 6:41 am

Savannah wrote:
It's kind of creepy.

Agreed. Except instead of "kind of" I'd probably say "very" or "beyond."

Cyrus doesn't even look lucid here, like she's heavily drugged up on something. So we have a fifteen year old girl, half-covered by a sheet and looking like she's intoxicated. Huh?

Kudos to the minds who came up with this.

edit: Now that I see it again, she actually looks like she's dying of cholera.

Miley Cyrus? - Page 2 NelliesRestaurantAdvertisement
"Only if you've been in the deepest valley can you ever know how magnificent it is to be on the highest mountain."
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

Number of posts : 8665

PostSubject: Re: Miley Cyrus?   Miley Cyrus? - Page 2 EmptySat May 03, 2008 4:24 pm

Savannah wrote:
I guess my problem is that it's quite a suggestive photo for a 15-year-old.

Very... Imagine what comes to the mind when they see a girl who is covering herself with a sheet and her hair is all messed up like it is in that pic....
Although there are even more racier pictures of her surfacing the internet than this one though...

It all comes down to money again.... Miley is a huge franchise and Vanity Fair took "The photo" that's also bringing them bucks.... Disney won't cut her because there is still more money they can make w/ Miley..... kind of sad...

Miley Cyrus? - Page 2 Horses10
Back to top Go down
emilyanneoftheprairie
Sid's Girl
Sid's Girl

Number of posts : 3538

PostSubject: Re: Miley Cyrus?   Miley Cyrus? - Page 2 EmptySat May 03, 2008 6:24 pm

Carol wrote:
Lauren wrote:
I'm sure everyone has most likely seen the Miley Cyrus news by now. I'm very dissapointed in her. She is such a big role model for so many young people today. I always enjoyed watching the show "Hannah Montana"! I wonder if Disney will cut her? What everyone else have to say about this?

This is the picture:
Miley Cyrus? - Page 2 38273813

The problem I have with this picture is this.

1. She is only 15 years old.... and in the business she is in.... so many people are going to try to make her do stuff like this and even worse as she gets older.

2. Even though she is not really naked..... this picture SUGGESTS that she is and THAT is the reason this photo has made news. And to some perverts out there... that photo opens the window for them to start imagining more of what is covered...

Her fans are little kids mostly.... so this is sending a very wrong message. This is the reason why I don't idolize any movie star. I can say I like them but I don't know them personally... and nobody is perfect... so if you idolize someone or tend to have them on a pedestal like some young kids.... they will get really really dissapointed.

I don't think her show will be cut. Look at Jamie Lynn.... her show still comes up on Nick and I heard from my cousin a movie is coming out.... so no cutting will be happening here....
I think Miley is a good person at heart... and she's young... and her parents had left when they did that specific picture.... and people in the media will twist things around and trap you to do stuff like that.... I mean.. Miley even said... "You don't say no to "insert photographer's name here"".... which tells you she felt like she wasn't really in control at that time. But she's apologizing... she feels bad.. so if you like her, I say give her another chance. Wave

yeah. she looks sick like people said. i think that it is sad that she did this.

Miley Cyrus? - Page 2 Ifyou
I want to be the best, so whatever comes with that, I’ll have to accept. ~Sidney Crosby
Miley Cyrus? - Page 2 Cute-2
Back to top Go down
ChristinaAL
Little House Lady
Little House Lady
ChristinaAL

Number of posts : 2761

PostSubject: Re: Miley Cyrus?   Miley Cyrus? - Page 2 EmptySun May 04, 2008 2:37 pm

Coach Jon wrote:
Savannah wrote:
It's kind of creepy.

Agreed. Except instead of "kind of" I'd probably say "very" or "beyond."

Cyrus doesn't even look lucid here, like she's heavily drugged up on something. So we have a fifteen year old girl, half-covered by a sheet and looking like she's intoxicated. Huh?

Kudos to the minds who came up with this.

edit: Now that I see it again, she actually looks like she's dying of cholera.

I have to agree...well, except maybe for the edit ROTFL This was inappropriate, she's only 15 and it did seem like had little control in the situation ("Nobody says no to Annie"), but...I still think a parent or guardian should have been there to help her say "no", since it seems like she couldn't by herself. I think she's a talented girl and overall, a good role model. I hope she'll make better choices in the future.

Miley Cyrus? - Page 2 ChristinaKeeper2 Miley Cyrus? - Page 2 10bChristina

"It is still best to be honest and truthful; to make the most of what we have; to be happy with simple pleasures and to be cheerful and have courage when things go wrong."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Miley Cyrus?   Miley Cyrus? - Page 2 EmptyTue May 20, 2008 10:01 pm

I thought the picture looked creepy too me! She just did't look very "nice" in it!...To me thats a very inappropriate type picture for a girl of her age to be doing!....I agree with what a lot of you guy's said all ready!...Yes the pics on her myspace page were inappropriate too...she is a rolemodel for lots of lil girls all around the world, and i agree again lil girls think this is normal and is ok to do cuz she did it!

also people on other sites have said the pics she did on myspace are very normal for all 15 yr olds to do.. but when i was a teen i NEVER EVER did pics like that..Not all 15 yr olds are like that!...

I just hope she doesnt turn into another "britney spears" it would be nice for once to have a "good rolemodel" for kids to look up to!

I never understod what was the big deal about this girl was!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Miley Cyrus?   Miley Cyrus? - Page 2 EmptyTue May 20, 2008 10:05 pm

anyways in a few years mybe afther all the "Miley Cyrus" hype has killed over!

There will be another "pre teen" star that disney will come up with and make money off of who will replace Miley Cyrus!!

(mybe not sure,not saying she will disspear)

I just mean disney always has new stars that kids get obessed with if u know what i mean!
Back to top Go down
emilyanneoftheprairie
Sid's Girl
Sid's Girl

Number of posts : 3538

PostSubject: Re: Miley Cyrus?   Miley Cyrus? - Page 2 EmptyWed May 21, 2008 9:27 pm

yeah for sure

Miley Cyrus? - Page 2 Ifyou
I want to be the best, so whatever comes with that, I’ll have to accept. ~Sidney Crosby
Miley Cyrus? - Page 2 Cute-2
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Miley Cyrus?   Miley Cyrus? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 8:53 pm

yup
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miley Cyrus?   Miley Cyrus? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Miley Cyrus?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Little House on the Prairie :: The Pen & Plow’s Entertainment Section :: Television, Movies & Hollywood News-
Jump to: