Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

For Larry, Rob, Jacob & Jon

Go down 
+5
bethandmanly
Rob
Coach Jon
Rhonda
Misti
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

Number of posts : 4112
Mood : For Larry, Rob, Jacob & Jon Happy010

For Larry, Rob, Jacob & Jon Empty
PostSubject: For Larry, Rob, Jacob & Jon   For Larry, Rob, Jacob & Jon EmptyThu May 01, 2008 2:21 pm

In honor of you four! grinsmiley (P.S. There are no pictures in the middle/end of the song!)

I'm Just A Guy by Brad Paisley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8YO-zOrOQs

For Larry, Rob, Jacob & Jon HummerFor Larry, Rob, Jacob & Jon MistiKeeperFor Larry, Rob, Jacob & Jon Bookclub5For Larry, Rob, Jacob & Jon Rose
"I would fight for you - I'd lie for you - walk the wire for you - ya I'd die for you..."
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

Number of posts : 21124
Mood : For Larry, Rob, Jacob & Jon Purple2

PostSubject: Re: For Larry, Rob, Jacob & Jon   For Larry, Rob, Jacob & Jon EmptyThu May 01, 2008 2:34 pm

Don't forget the other men Misti.....John, David, Toby, the other David and perhaps some I forgot...........they might form a posse and come after you........ :haha:

For Larry, Rob, Jacob & Jon Rhonda10For Larry, Rob, Jacob & Jon Lauram10
CANCER FREE!!!  April 9, 1998-April 9, 2023-I AM A SURVIVOR!!!
Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

PostSubject: Re: For Larry, Rob, Jacob & Jon   For Larry, Rob, Jacob & Jon EmptyThu May 01, 2008 3:14 pm

Yep, I know there's more men but (like in life) they're scarce around here. Hey, if any one of you shows up, I'll apologize! grinsmiley

For Larry, Rob, Jacob & Jon HummerFor Larry, Rob, Jacob & Jon MistiKeeperFor Larry, Rob, Jacob & Jon Bookclub5For Larry, Rob, Jacob & Jon Rose
"I would fight for you - I'd lie for you - walk the wire for you - ya I'd die for you..."
Back to top Go down
Coach Jon
Frontier Traveler
Frontier Traveler
Coach Jon

Number of posts : 465
Location : The Harriet Oleson Institute for the Advancement of Blind Children

PostSubject: Re: For Larry, Rob, Jacob & Jon   For Larry, Rob, Jacob & Jon EmptyThu May 01, 2008 5:06 pm

Now I'll never forget that I'm a guy again! Ever!

I mean... not that I ever did forget that, of course. :unsure:

For Larry, Rob, Jacob & Jon NelliesRestaurantAdvertisement
"Only if you've been in the deepest valley can you ever know how magnificent it is to be on the highest mountain."
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62606
Mood : For Larry, Rob, Jacob & Jon Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: For Larry, Rob, Jacob & Jon   For Larry, Rob, Jacob & Jon EmptyThu May 01, 2008 9:59 pm

Oh come now, I think the men on this forum are much more classy and erudite and sophisticated and... and...

Hey Jon! I'll rassle you for that deer head!
Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

PostSubject: Re: For Larry, Rob, Jacob & Jon   For Larry, Rob, Jacob & Jon EmptyThu May 01, 2008 10:10 pm

Rob wrote:
Oh come now, I think the men on this forum are much more classy and erudite and sophisticated and... and...

Well, then, I guess none of you have ever met LARRY! ROTFL

Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

Number of posts : 7600
Mood : For Larry, Rob, Jacob & Jon Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: For Larry, Rob, Jacob & Jon   For Larry, Rob, Jacob & Jon EmptyThu May 01, 2008 10:37 pm

I just can't believe they write songs about this stuff.

Keeper photo KeeperofAlmanzosHat-1.jpg
Back to top Go down
http://ccmalandrinos.com/
flatbroke
Man of Constant Sorrow
Man of Constant Sorrow
flatbroke

Number of posts : 2648
Mood : For Larry, Rob, Jacob & Jon Party010

PostSubject: Re: For Larry, Rob, Jacob & Jon   For Larry, Rob, Jacob & Jon EmptyFri May 02, 2008 4:16 am

bethandmanly wrote:

Oh yeah?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f9f-lXqUZ18
Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

Number of posts : 7600
Mood : For Larry, Rob, Jacob & Jon Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: For Larry, Rob, Jacob & Jon   For Larry, Rob, Jacob & Jon EmptyFri May 02, 2008 8:06 am

Okay, I'm not sure which was worse: the song or the video. Is it a country thing?

Keeper photo KeeperofAlmanzosHat-1.jpg
Back to top Go down
http://ccmalandrinos.com/
Coach Jon
Frontier Traveler
Frontier Traveler
Coach Jon

PostSubject: Re: For Larry, Rob, Jacob & Jon   For Larry, Rob, Jacob & Jon EmptyFri May 02, 2008 8:35 am

Rob wrote:

Whoooo-eeeee!

*spits in hands*

Ya better watch out though, Rob, cause I'm dubbed the "County Corn Crippler" where I come from!

"Only if you've been in the deepest valley can you ever know how magnificent it is to be on the highest mountain."
Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

PostSubject: Re: For Larry, Rob, Jacob & Jon   For Larry, Rob, Jacob & Jon EmptyFri May 02, 2008 9:20 am

flatbroke wrote:
bethandmanly wrote:

Oh yeah?

I LOVE that song, Larry! And its not just for men! It's for us women, too! :thankyou:

Back to top Go down
JW
Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards
JW

Number of posts : 9016
Mood : For Larry, Rob, Jacob & Jon Happy011

PostSubject: Re: For Larry, Rob, Jacob & Jon   For Larry, Rob, Jacob & Jon EmptyFri May 02, 2008 10:47 am

Thanks for Choosing Country Songs Misti and Larry :headphone:

For Larry, Rob, Jacob & Jon Jacobk10For Larry, Rob, Jacob & Jon Jacob210
Back to top Go down
flatbroke
Man of Constant Sorrow
Man of Constant Sorrow
flatbroke

PostSubject: Re: For Larry, Rob, Jacob & Jon   For Larry, Rob, Jacob & Jon EmptySat May 03, 2008 8:43 am

Coach Jon wrote:

Whoooo-eeeee!

*spits in hands*

Ya better watch out though, Rob, cause I'm dubbed the "County Corn Crippler" where I come from!

Bring it Corn Crippler. They called me the "Hillbilly Daddy from Tallahatchee"
Image hosted by servimg.com

Image hosted by servimg.com
Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

PostSubject: Re: For Larry, Rob, Jacob & Jon   For Larry, Rob, Jacob & Jon EmptyFri May 30, 2008 4:06 pm

flatbroke wrote:
bethandmanly wrote:

Oh yeah?

That fits Larry PERFECTLY! And its hilarious! ROTFL

Back to top Go down
ChristinaAL
Little House Lady
Little House Lady
ChristinaAL

Number of posts : 2757

PostSubject: Re: For Larry, Rob, Jacob & Jon   For Larry, Rob, Jacob & Jon EmptyFri May 30, 2008 8:07 pm

bethandmanly wrote:
Okay, I'm not sure which was worse: the song or the video. Is it a country thing?

Yes, by country singer Brad Paisley. While I found him to very talented as a writer, guitarist, singer and performer, some of his songs aren't really ones I enjoy. A few are "Alcohol", "Celebrity" and "Online". He incorporates a sense of humor into some songs, which I find to be pretty creative, I don't mean to bash him b/c I admire him for putting these songs out there, they've certainly gone over well. They're just not my favorites by him, I prefer ones such as "We Danced", "He Didn't Have to Be", "Whiskey Lullaby", "When I Get Where I'm Going"...okay, now I'm completely going on a Brad Paisley tangent!

:sorrysign:

For Larry, Rob, Jacob & Jon ChristinaKeeper2 For Larry, Rob, Jacob & Jon 10bChristina

"It is still best to be honest and truthful; to make the most of what we have; to be happy with simple pleasures and to be cheerful and have courage when things go wrong."
Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

PostSubject: Re: For Larry, Rob, Jacob & Jon   For Larry, Rob, Jacob & Jon EmptyFri May 30, 2008 11:39 pm

I don't want to be morbid, but I want "When I Get Where I'm Going" as one of my funeral songs and I love, "He Didn't Have To Be." Did everyone see Rick Schroeder in "Whiskey Lullaby?"

Back to top Go down
ChristinaAL
Little House Lady
Little House Lady
ChristinaAL

PostSubject: Re: For Larry, Rob, Jacob & Jon   For Larry, Rob, Jacob & Jon EmptySat May 31, 2008 12:36 pm

Yes Misti, if I remember correctly I think Rick directed the video too? I think I remember seeing him get an award for it somewhere. What a powerful video/song!

For Larry, Rob, Jacob & Jon ChristinaKeeper2 For Larry, Rob, Jacob & Jon 10bChristina

"It is still best to be honest and truthful; to make the most of what we have; to be happy with simple pleasures and to be cheerful and have courage when things go wrong."
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62606
Mood : For Larry, Rob, Jacob & Jon Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: For Larry, Rob, Jacob & Jon   For Larry, Rob, Jacob & Jon EmptySat May 31, 2008 2:08 pm

Misti wrote:
I don't want to be morbid, but I want "When I Get Where I'm Going" as one of my funeral songs

Um... is there something you're not telling us, Misti? OhMy
Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

PostSubject: Re: For Larry, Rob, Jacob & Jon   For Larry, Rob, Jacob & Jon EmptySat May 31, 2008 2:52 pm

ChristinaAL wrote:
Yes Misti, if I remember correctly I think Rick directed the video too? I think I remember seeing him get an award for it somewhere. What a powerful video/song!

Yes, I believe he did. I didn't get to see him win an award for it; I'll bet he was thrilled! He is so talented; has been all along.

Rob wrote:
Misti wrote:
I don't want to be morbid, but I want "When I Get Where I'm Going" as one of my funeral songs

Um... is there something you're not telling us, Misti? OhMy

LOL! Nah, Rob! I just head the song one day and when I was thinking about it, I decided I want it to be one of the songs, along with "Go Rest High On That Mountain" by Vince Gill. Both are powerful songs! I'm not really to quit hounding all of you on here quite yet! ROTFL

Back to top Go down
pamh36
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
pamh36

Number of posts : 5900

PostSubject: Re: For Larry, Rob, Jacob & Jon   For Larry, Rob, Jacob & Jon EmptySat May 31, 2008 4:53 pm

While we are on the subject of funeral songs, Tim says that he's going to play, "Ding Dong the Witch is Dead," at mine. Can you just feel the love? ROTFL

For Larry, Rob, Jacob & Jon PamKeeper
Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

PostSubject: Re: For Larry, Rob, Jacob & Jon   For Larry, Rob, Jacob & Jon EmptySun Jun 01, 2008 1:01 am

pamh36 wrote:
While we are on the subject of funeral songs, Tim says that he's going to play, "Ding Dong the Witch is Dead," at mine. Can you just feel the love? ROTFL

Pam! ROTFL Tell him at his, your gonna play, "Goodbye, Earl!"

Also, tell Tim, thanks! Now I have an idea what to play at my s-i-l's funeral! ROTFL

Back to top Go down
flatbroke
Man of Constant Sorrow
Man of Constant Sorrow
flatbroke

PostSubject: Re: For Larry, Rob, Jacob & Jon   For Larry, Rob, Jacob & Jon EmptySun Jun 01, 2008 2:57 am

Misti wrote:
I don't want to be morbid, but I want "When I Get Where I'm Going" as one of my funeral songs and I love, "He Didn't Have To Be." Did everyone see Rick Schroeder in "Whiskey Lullaby?"

Yep.

And oddly enough, I expect Whiskey Lullabye will be one of my funeral songs. I have my reasons...

Back to top Go down
ChristinaAL
Little House Lady
Little House Lady
ChristinaAL

PostSubject: Re: For Larry, Rob, Jacob & Jon   For Larry, Rob, Jacob & Jon EmptySun Jun 01, 2008 1:16 pm

Misti wrote:
pamh36 wrote:

Pam! ROTFL Tell him at his, your gonna play, "Goodbye, Earl!"

Also, tell Tim, thanks! Now I have an idea what to play at my s-i-l's funeral! ROTFL

ROTFL

Back to top Go down
Coach Jon
Frontier Traveler
Frontier Traveler
Coach Jon

PostSubject: Re: For Larry, Rob, Jacob & Jon   For Larry, Rob, Jacob & Jon EmptySun Jun 01, 2008 3:14 pm

I'm not sure how I feel about so many funeral songs being added to a thread with my name in it. Huh?

But since we're on the topic, I did ask my family to play this video at my funeral:

Back to top Go down
flatbroke
Man of Constant Sorrow
Man of Constant Sorrow
flatbroke

PostSubject: Re: For Larry, Rob, Jacob & Jon   For Larry, Rob, Jacob & Jon EmptySun Jun 01, 2008 3:43 pm

Coach Jon wrote:
I'm not sure how I feel about so many funeral songs being added to a thread with my name in it. Huh?

But since we're on the topic, I did ask my family to play this video at my funeral:

Rob....if you die before I do, I'm coming to your funeral wearing a Hawaian Shirt and Bermuda shorts, carrying some sort of drink with an umbrella in it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For Larry, Rob, Jacob & Jon   For Larry, Rob, Jacob & Jon Empty

Back to top Go down

For Larry, Rob, Jacob & Jon
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next