Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

For Larry, Rob, Jacob & Jon

Go down 
+5
bethandmanly
Rob
Coach Jon
Rhonda
Misti
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
flatbroke
Man of Constant Sorrow
Man of Constant Sorrow
flatbroke

Number of posts : 2648
Mood : For Larry, Rob, Jacob & Jon - Page 2 Party010

For Larry, Rob, Jacob & Jon - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Larry, Rob, Jacob & Jon   For Larry, Rob, Jacob & Jon - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 05, 2008 12:08 am

I got one for us fellers...

I'm the guy who gets hauled off in the am-bo-lance.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f9f-lXqUZ18&feature=related

Rob is Dave. Cool
Jacob and Jon were content to see me and Rob take a butt-whoopin'. I think they said something to the effect of "I ain't THAT crazy"
Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

Number of posts : 4112
Mood : For Larry, Rob, Jacob & Jon - Page 2 Happy010

PostSubject: Re: For Larry, Rob, Jacob & Jon   For Larry, Rob, Jacob & Jon - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 05, 2008 10:00 am

That is so hilarious and sadly, so my neck of the woods where I live! Oh well! Wouldn't have it any other way!

For Larry, Rob, Jacob & Jon - Page 2 HummerFor Larry, Rob, Jacob & Jon - Page 2 MistiKeeperFor Larry, Rob, Jacob & Jon - Page 2 Bookclub5For Larry, Rob, Jacob & Jon - Page 2 Rose
"I would fight for you - I'd lie for you - walk the wire for you - ya I'd die for you..."
Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

PostSubject: Re: For Larry, Rob, Jacob & Jon   For Larry, Rob, Jacob & Jon - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 05, 2008 10:02 am

flatbroke wrote:
I got one for us fellers...

I'm the guy who gets hauled off in the am-bo-lance.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f9f-lXqUZ18&feature=related

Rob is Dave. Cool
Jacob and Jon were content to see me and Rob take a butt-whoopin'. I think they said something to the effect of "I ain't THAT crazy"

Ohhhhh, ohhh, ohhh! Can I be the EMT, the one that pinches the iv tube closed? grinsmiley

For Larry, Rob, Jacob & Jon - Page 2 HummerFor Larry, Rob, Jacob & Jon - Page 2 MistiKeeperFor Larry, Rob, Jacob & Jon - Page 2 Bookclub5For Larry, Rob, Jacob & Jon - Page 2 Rose
"I would fight for you - I'd lie for you - walk the wire for you - ya I'd die for you..."
Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

PostSubject: Re: For Larry, Rob, Jacob & Jon   For Larry, Rob, Jacob & Jon - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 05, 2008 10:48 am

ChristinaAL wrote:
bethandmanly wrote:
Okay, I'm not sure which was worse: the song or the video. Is it a country thing?

Yes, by country singer Brad Paisley. While I found him to very talented as a writer, guitarist, singer and performer, some of his songs aren't really ones I enjoy. A few are "Alcohol", "Celebrity" and "Online". He incorporates a sense of humor into some songs, which I find to be pretty creative, I don't mean to bash him b/c I admire him for putting these songs out there, they've certainly gone over well. They're just not my favorites by him, I prefer ones such as "We Danced", "He Didn't Have to Be", "Whiskey Lullaby", "When I Get Where I'm Going"...okay, now I'm completely going on a Brad Paisley tangent!

:sorrysign:

Speaking of Brad Paisley, one of my favorites (don't you think the older dad in the video looks like Lee Majors??)

Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62606
Mood : For Larry, Rob, Jacob & Jon - Page 2 Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: For Larry, Rob, Jacob & Jon   For Larry, Rob, Jacob & Jon - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 05, 2008 11:43 am

flatbroke wrote:
Rob is Dave. Cool

I like how you kept right on singing while they were whoopin' on me, Larry. It gave them a nice rhythm to punch to. If it was a salsa number, I'd probably be dead now. help
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For Larry, Rob, Jacob & Jon   For Larry, Rob, Jacob & Jon - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

For Larry, Rob, Jacob & Jon
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2