HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  Log in  

Share | 

I'm afraid!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
LIWnut
Proverbs 3:5-6
Proverbs 3:5-6

Number of posts : 2529
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: I'm afraid!   Thu May 22, 2008 2:19 pm

Yes, I have definatley pulled a muscle. It goes all down my arm and up into my ear, feels very wierd and so painful. The chiropractor says it happens a lot to people who are on the computer a lot, and well, that's me! He said that it wouldn't last very long. I have excercises to do and am to put ice on it and it will be better soon. I'll go and visit him again tomorrow before going to work.
Thanks for the prayers!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vanesa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life

Number of posts : 5178
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: I'm afraid!   Thu May 22, 2008 5:29 pm

Computer could be our better friend or our worst ennemy. We must not be so many time in front of the screen. I'm consulting the net much less than the past year, for at the end of the day I would finish with sore eyes, pain in the neck and in one of my arms...

Vanesa. banghead

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://jacintapichimahuida.obolog.com
ChristinaAL
Little House Lady
Little House Lady

Number of posts : 2750

PostSubject: Re: I'm afraid!   Sat May 24, 2008 3:42 pm

LIWnut wrote:
Yes, I have definatley pulled a muscle. It goes all down my arm and up into my ear, feels very wierd and so painful. The chiropractor says it happens a lot to people who are on the computer a lot, and well, that's me! He said that it wouldn't last very long. I have excercises to do and am to put ice on it and it will be better soon. I'll go and visit him again tomorrow before going to work.
Thanks for the prayers!

Uh oh, we've been keeping you on the computer too much! LOL get some rest, I hope your arm feels better soon. That sounds so painful! I hope it heals quickly.

"It is still best to be honest and truthful; to make the most of what we have; to be happy with simple pleasures and to be cheerful and have courage when things go wrong."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm afraid!   Today at 5:07 pm

Back to top Go down

I'm afraid!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4