Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

How many hours of sleep do you get?

Go down 
+16
Honeybee
Amy
ashkate11871
Docfan
Tigru
Prairie Wind
ChristinaAL
emilyanneoftheprairie
Lily
pamh36
Rhonda
Teresa
Farmer Girl
Trixie
Rob
Carol
20 posters

How Many Hours Do You Sleep at Night?
Over 8 hours
How many hours of sleep do you get? Vote_lcap25%How many hours of sleep do you get? Vote_rcap
 25% [ 7 ]
7 - 8 hours
How many hours of sleep do you get? Vote_lcap21%How many hours of sleep do you get? Vote_rcap
 21% [ 6 ]
6 - 7 hours
How many hours of sleep do you get? Vote_lcap25%How many hours of sleep do you get? Vote_rcap
 25% [ 7 ]
5 - 6 hours
How many hours of sleep do you get? Vote_lcap14%How many hours of sleep do you get? Vote_rcap
 14% [ 4 ]
4 - 5 hours
How many hours of sleep do you get? Vote_lcap11%How many hours of sleep do you get? Vote_rcap
 11% [ 3 ]
I'll sleep when I'm dead
How many hours of sleep do you get? Vote_lcap4%How many hours of sleep do you get? Vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 28

AuthorMessage
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

Number of posts : 8665
Mood : How many hours of sleep do you get? Happy010

How many hours of sleep do you get? Empty
PostSubject: How many hours of sleep do you get?   How many hours of sleep do you get? EmptyMon May 05, 2008 2:45 pm

How many hours of sleep do you get? Dpgi0412

Wired News reports on a recent survey of 1,000 people in which the participants reported getting an average of six hours and 40 minutes of sleep on weeknights. The same participants estimated they would need around 40 more minutes of sleep to perform their best at work, and almost one-third of the participants admitted to falling asleep or becoming very sleepy at work at some point in the last month. We all know how important sleep is to increased productivity at work and all-around happiness and well-being, so clearly many of us are facing some serious sleep debt.

==========

I think I get about 6 hours... :sleep:
If I get sleepy I go to the bathroom and take a 3 minute nap lol

How many hours of sleep do you get? Horses10
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62618
Mood : How many hours of sleep do you get? Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: How many hours of sleep do you get?   How many hours of sleep do you get? EmptyMon May 05, 2008 5:46 pm

I'm usually in the 5-6 hour range.
Back to top Go down
Trixie
Frontier Traveler
Frontier Traveler
Trixie

Number of posts : 425
Mood : How many hours of sleep do you get? Confus10

PostSubject: Re: How many hours of sleep do you get?   How many hours of sleep do you get? EmptyMon May 05, 2008 5:49 pm

I'm in the 5-6 hour range too. At night.
But I always get my afternoon nap that I would die without.
Back to top Go down
Farmer Girl
Li'l Miss Milk Maid
Li'l Miss Milk Maid
Farmer Girl

Number of posts : 2578
Mood : How many hours of sleep do you get? Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: How many hours of sleep do you get?   How many hours of sleep do you get? EmptyTue May 06, 2008 7:36 pm

If I go to bed when I'd like to go to bed, and get up when I'm supposed to get up (Most days I do) I get roughly 10 hours of sleep.

How many hours of sleep do you get? FGKeeper

~ Home is the nicest word there is ~

How many hours of sleep do you get? Little
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

Number of posts : 5286

PostSubject: Re: How many hours of sleep do you get?   How many hours of sleep do you get? EmptyTue May 06, 2008 8:31 pm

I usually get around 7, if I'm lucky.

How many hours of sleep do you get? TeresaKeeper
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

Number of posts : 21171
Mood : How many hours of sleep do you get? Purple2

PostSubject: Re: How many hours of sleep do you get?   How many hours of sleep do you get? EmptyTue May 06, 2008 8:57 pm

Not enough.......I get to sleep, but if something wakes me, I have insomnia the rest of the night and just toss and turn............
How many hours of sleep do you get? 4_8_2v

How many hours of sleep do you get? Rhonda10How many hours of sleep do you get? Lauram10
CANCER FREE!!!  April 9, 1998-April 9, 2023-I AM A SURVIVOR!!!
Back to top Go down
pamh36
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
pamh36

Number of posts : 5900

PostSubject: Re: How many hours of sleep do you get?   How many hours of sleep do you get? EmptyWed May 07, 2008 5:38 pm

5 - 6, if I'm lucky. But I never get a nice, long solid block of sleep. I either wake up several times a night, or I'm like Rhonda, and just can't fall back asleep after being woken up, no matter how tired I am.

I wish I could sleep like I did when I was younger!

How many hours of sleep do you get? PamKeeper
Back to top Go down
Lily
"Beautiful Life"
How many hours of sleep do you get? LilyRank2
Lily

Number of posts : 6784
Mood : How many hours of sleep do you get? Vianne10

PostSubject: Re: How many hours of sleep do you get?   How many hours of sleep do you get? EmptyWed May 07, 2008 10:14 pm

I sleep 6-7 hours. Thankfully, I have no problem sleeping and in the morning, once my alarm clock rings, I'm up.

"Within the heart of every stray, lies the singular desire to be loved."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How many hours of sleep do you get?   How many hours of sleep do you get? EmptyThu May 08, 2008 9:21 am

Over 8 hours.
Back to top Go down
emilyanneoftheprairie
Sid's Girl
Sid's Girl

Number of posts : 3538

PostSubject: Re: How many hours of sleep do you get?   How many hours of sleep do you get? EmptyThu May 08, 2008 7:16 pm

i don't know. it all depends

How many hours of sleep do you get? Ifyou
I want to be the best, so whatever comes with that, I’ll have to accept. ~Sidney Crosby
How many hours of sleep do you get? Cute-2
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How many hours of sleep do you get?   How many hours of sleep do you get? EmptyThu May 15, 2008 1:26 pm

It`s hard to say...I have insomnia most of the time.
Back to top Go down
ChristinaAL
Little House Lady
Little House Lady
ChristinaAL

Number of posts : 2761

PostSubject: Re: How many hours of sleep do you get?   How many hours of sleep do you get? EmptySun Jun 01, 2008 1:20 pm

Most nights, I get between 6 - 7 hours of sleep, unless I'm having a night where I just can't fall asleep. I generally feel okay, although I do get pretty sleepy sometimes in the afternoon at work, around 3ish. I usually attribute that to boredom, because if I'm actually into what I'm doing, I don't feel quite so bad. But if I have nothing to do at for a long period of time, it's tough to feel awake.

How many hours of sleep do you get? ChristinaKeeper2 How many hours of sleep do you get? 10bChristina

"It is still best to be honest and truthful; to make the most of what we have; to be happy with simple pleasures and to be cheerful and have courage when things go wrong."
Back to top Go down
Prairie Wind
Farm Land Owner
Farm Land Owner
Prairie Wind

Number of posts : 1369

PostSubject: Re: How many hours of sleep do you get?   How many hours of sleep do you get? EmptySun Jun 01, 2008 6:48 pm

I get 7-8 hours- but I can surrvive a few days on less. Thumbsup
Back to top Go down
http://toknowhimmore.blogspot.com/
Tigru
New Pioneer
New Pioneer

Number of posts : 16

PostSubject: Re: How many hours of sleep do you get?   How many hours of sleep do you get? EmptyThu Jun 05, 2008 4:58 pm

At this moment I get 9 to 11 hours of sleep, but I'm sitting at home all the time because of an eye infection...

Normally I get 7 to 8 hours and if I don't get that, just beware!
Back to top Go down
http://www.kleinehuis.nl
Docfan
New Pioneer
New Pioneer

Number of posts : 225
Mood : How many hours of sleep do you get? Pbucket

PostSubject: Re: How many hours of sleep do you get?   How many hours of sleep do you get? EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 8:03 pm

I usually get between 8-10 hrs. a night...any less and I'm just barely functional... :sleep:
Back to top Go down
ashkate11871
Frontier Traveler
Frontier Traveler
ashkate11871

Number of posts : 313
Mood : How many hours of sleep do you get? Xmassm4

PostSubject: Re: How many hours of sleep do you get?   How many hours of sleep do you get? EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 8:46 pm

I get a good 10 hours. It don't matter when I go to sleep. I usually get up around 10-12.

Photobucket
Favour is deceitful, and beauty is vain: but a woman that feareth
the LORD, she shall be praised. Proverbs 31:30
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : How many hours of sleep do you get? Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: How many hours of sleep do you get?   How many hours of sleep do you get? EmptySun Sep 07, 2008 8:02 pm

I get 6 or 7 in the summer, and probably 7 or 8 in the winter. It really is different for me...I don't like going to bed in the summer---I fight it all the way! Wink

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How many hours of sleep do you get?   How many hours of sleep do you get? EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 3:28 am

I need at least 8 hours. :sleep:
Back to top Go down
Honeybee
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Honeybee

Number of posts : 3565
Mood : How many hours of sleep do you get? Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: How many hours of sleep do you get?   How many hours of sleep do you get? EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 11:25 pm

Im around 5-6 hours of sleep. I could have more 6 hours of sleep or less than 5 hours of sleep. I'm light sleeper. Depends, how well, I sleep that night. But, if I go on vacation. I get like 2-3 hours of sleep. Cause, I like stayed up, watch tv or played on my laptop. Once, you wake me up. I have hard time falling back asleep. Unless, Im really tired, I go back to sleep.

wootwoot
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

Number of posts : 45733
Mood : How many hours of sleep do you get? Headac10

PostSubject: Re: How many hours of sleep do you get?   How many hours of sleep do you get? EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 7:12 pm

Same here if i get woken up its hard to fall back a sleep.

“Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it... Yet.” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
Back to top Go down
LauraIngallsfan
"Psalm 73"
How many hours of sleep do you get? MatthewRank
LauraIngallsfan

Number of posts : 9265

PostSubject: Re: How many hours of sleep do you get?   How many hours of sleep do you get? EmptyWed Mar 25, 2015 1:48 pm

I usually get about 6.5 to 7 hours of sleep a night.

“I am beginning to learn that it is the sweet, simple things of life which are the real ones after all.”  - Laura Ingalls Wilder

How many hours of sleep do you get? Laurai10
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/mylittlehouselibrary/
Laura (Half Pint)
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Laura (Half Pint)

Number of posts : 2464
Mood : How many hours of sleep do you get? Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: How many hours of sleep do you get?   How many hours of sleep do you get? EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 1:56 pm

I like to get about 8 hours of sleep a night.

"We shall come rejoicing, bringing in the sheaves." -The Walnut Grove Congregation on various occasions

How many hours of sleep do you get? LauraHPKeeper
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

Number of posts : 45733
Mood : How many hours of sleep do you get? Headac10

PostSubject: Re: How many hours of sleep do you get?   How many hours of sleep do you get? EmptySat Oct 03, 2015 9:28 pm

Thumbsup

“Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it... Yet.” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
Back to top Go down
MikeInFla
New Pioneer
New Pioneer
MikeInFla

Number of posts : 152

PostSubject: Re: How many hours of sleep do you get?   How many hours of sleep do you get? EmptyMon Oct 19, 2015 10:57 am

5 to 6 hours on a weeknight probably 8-10 on the weekend. I have a biological alarm clock, I would say 95% of the time I wake up before it goes off. I have never in my life been late for work. I have my alarm set for 4:20 AM and usually wake up around 3:45 and just stay up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How many hours of sleep do you get?   How many hours of sleep do you get? Empty

Back to top Go down

How many hours of sleep do you get?
Page 1 of 1