Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Josh's Senior Picture

Go down 
+2
Teresa
Rhonda
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

Number of posts : 21171
Mood : Josh's Senior Picture Purple2

Josh's Senior Picture Empty
PostSubject: Josh's Senior Picture   Josh's Senior Picture EmptyTue May 06, 2008 2:34 pm

These are the pictures that were taken for the year book. We chose the top one to actually go in it. As you can see, they have the copyright mark across them, they were just the samples that were sent to me to pick from...........I can't EVEN begin to afford these from the company that did them........the sitting fee alone was $20!!! No Anyway, they will be in his year book and I can look at these without being charged an arm and a leg... Thumbsup

Josh's Senior Picture JoshSenior2

Josh's Senior Picture JoshSenior

Josh's Senior Picture Rhonda10Josh's Senior Picture Lauram10
CANCER FREE!!!  April 9, 1998-April 9, 2023-I AM A SURVIVOR!!!
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

Number of posts : 5286
Mood : Josh's Senior Picture Happy010

PostSubject: Re: Josh's Senior Picture   Josh's Senior Picture EmptyTue May 06, 2008 2:43 pm

Those are very nice pictures, Rhonda. Josh looks very handsome in them.

Josh's Senior Picture TeresaKeeper
Back to top Go down
Coach Jon
Frontier Traveler
Frontier Traveler
Coach Jon

Number of posts : 465
Location : The Harriet Oleson Institute for the Advancement of Blind Children

PostSubject: Re: Josh's Senior Picture   Josh's Senior Picture EmptyTue May 06, 2008 2:50 pm

Fantastic pictures! He looks great! Thumbsup

Silly that they have to put copyright watermarks on the samples for senior pictures... I'm guessing they had a problem with people self-printing?

Josh's Senior Picture NelliesRestaurantAdvertisement
"Only if you've been in the deepest valley can you ever know how magnificent it is to be on the highest mountain."
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

Number of posts : 21171
Mood : Josh's Senior Picture Purple2

PostSubject: Re: Josh's Senior Picture   Josh's Senior Picture EmptyTue May 06, 2008 2:59 pm

Thanks Teresa and Jon......and with technology the way it is, I am sure that is the exact reasoning being the watermark..........Altho, our last name begins with a "C", so we'll just say it's monogrammed!!! :haha:

Josh's Senior Picture Rhonda10Josh's Senior Picture Lauram10
CANCER FREE!!!  April 9, 1998-April 9, 2023-I AM A SURVIVOR!!!
Back to top Go down
pamh36
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
pamh36

Number of posts : 5900

PostSubject: Re: Josh's Senior Picture   Josh's Senior Picture EmptyTue May 06, 2008 3:04 pm

Those are wonderful pictures, Rhonda. He looks so handsome and grown-up.

Very nice "monogram" on the pics! Laughing

Josh's Senior Picture PamKeeper
Back to top Go down
ChristinaAL
Little House Lady
Little House Lady
ChristinaAL

Number of posts : 2761

PostSubject: Re: Josh's Senior Picture   Josh's Senior Picture EmptySun May 11, 2008 1:57 pm

Very nice pictures, Rhonda! Those senior picture package prices (that's a mouthful! LOL), are pretty outrageous - I remember my mother saying that mine cost more than her wedding pictures (which were about 25 years ago, at the time I was having my senior pictures). Since the school didn't have a photographer, we didn't have many options. Best wishes to Josh for graduation and such!

Josh's Senior Picture ChristinaKeeper2 Josh's Senior Picture 10bChristina

"It is still best to be honest and truthful; to make the most of what we have; to be happy with simple pleasures and to be cheerful and have courage when things go wrong."
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : Josh's Senior Picture Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: Josh's Senior Picture   Josh's Senior Picture EmptyWed May 14, 2008 8:26 am

Great picture of Josh, Rhonda! I know, the prices are outrageous!! We ended up still paying a lot, but we decided to buy the cd and do them ourselves on our own printer. You have to have a $1600 program in order to do it with this particular dvd, (of course the photographer is hoping you don't have that), but our computer guru friend had it! He helped us with the cropping/printing and also our open house invitations, and they do look pretty professional! With Bill having a part time job at Best Buy, we get photo paper and printer ink at a huge discount, so we've saved a ton of money in the end!

Congrats to Josh! Applause

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Josh's Senior Picture   Josh's Senior Picture Empty

Back to top Go down

Josh's Senior Picture
Page 1 of 1