Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

You were there.....And you.....and you....

Go down 
+10
pamh36
Misti
Rhonda
Lily
Teresa
Carol
Rob
Amy
Farmer Girl
Savannah
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
You were there.....And you.....and you.... Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54425
Mood : You were there.....And you.....and you.... Happy010

You were there.....And you.....and you.... Empty
PostSubject: You were there.....And you.....and you....   You were there.....And you.....and you.... EmptyThu May 08, 2008 12:11 pm

I don't know why, but Teresa's post in the American Idol thread reminded me that I had a dream a couple of nights ago that made me wake up laughing.

I dreamed that Rob was posting here in the Town Gossip area, and he was furious that Oprah Winfrey had toured and videotaped his new home, and estate without his permission - and then she was going to broadcast the tape on a prime time special. Amy was telling Rob that Oprah probably hadn't meant any harm........That she was a very genuine person, and had probably just gotten really excited about how wonderful his new estate was, and, being so excited, had forgotten to get his permission. Teresa was having fits because the special was going to be broadcast at the same time as American Idol, and she wanted to see both. . . . . . . And we were all congratulating Rob on the success of his newly published novel.

What's really funny is that the dream was kind of a conglomeration of a bunch of threads that I had read during the day. :Hahaha:

I woke up thinking of Dorothy in The Wizard of Oz: "And you were in my dream.....and you......and you!" grinsmiley
Back to top Go down
Farmer Girl
Li'l Miss Milk Maid
Li'l Miss Milk Maid
Farmer Girl

Number of posts : 2578
Mood : You were there.....And you.....and you.... Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: You were there.....And you.....and you....   You were there.....And you.....and you.... EmptyThu May 08, 2008 12:22 pm

LOL!! That is funny Savannah!!

(ps/ did you change your title under your user name, or has it always been 'Psalm 34'??

You were there.....And you.....and you.... FGKeeper

~ Home is the nicest word there is ~

You were there.....And you.....and you.... Little
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Savannah

PostSubject: Re: You were there.....And you.....and you....   You were there.....And you.....and you.... EmptyThu May 08, 2008 12:24 pm

I asked for it to be changed a couple of weeks ago. It was Apples of Gold, in reference to Prov. 25:11 "A word fitly spoken is like apples of gold in pictures of silver". . . . . . But Psalm 34 has really meant a lot to me this past year, especially, so one of the admins was kind enough to change it for me.
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : You were there.....And you.....and you.... Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: You were there.....And you.....and you....   You were there.....And you.....and you.... EmptyThu May 08, 2008 12:26 pm

Savannah!!! ROTFL You are such a trip!! :haha: That's the best!!! Yep, that sounds like me...the 'ever-defender' of Oprah! Whistle grinsmiley

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62610

PostSubject: Re: You were there.....And you.....and you....   You were there.....And you.....and you.... EmptyThu May 08, 2008 12:45 pm

Oprah videotaped my estate?? I didn't even get a chance to spruce up the compost heap and tool shed... servants' quarters! :shifty:
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Savannah

PostSubject: Re: You were there.....And you.....and you....   You were there.....And you.....and you.... EmptyThu May 08, 2008 12:46 pm

Well no wonder you were so mad. :Hahaha:The servants' quarters looked a little less than palatial.
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

Number of posts : 8665

PostSubject: Re: You were there.....And you.....and you....   You were there.....And you.....and you.... EmptyThu May 08, 2008 12:52 pm

ROTFL To funny Savannah!!

You know what? I also had a dream.... it involved Larry, Lily & me. lol
The dream doesn't really make sense.... but here is what happened...

Larry, Lily & I all worked at this huge insurance company. It seemed like a neat job because we dressed casual and the 3 of us would always be goofing off and we were sort of hidden from the employees who worked in the main floor. We all worked in the warehouse department, ordering boxes from the company's vault containing insurance docs and important files. We also had access to client's credit information.
Well... one time, Larry was at the computer ordering some boxes and he asked Lily & I if we wanted some burger, fries & a drink on him and we said yes. What we didn't know was the Larry used this client's credit card to order the lunch. grinsmiley

So there we were, eating lunch, eat really enjoying the burger when the delivery guy box comes and asks for one of us to sign for receipt of the boxes. Larry gets up and walks over to the door to sign. Well the guy tells Larry that he's aware that he used a client's credit card to order our lunch and that it caused his credit to go over the limit and the client got an over the limit fee of $200. (I told you it doesn't really make too much sense but just go with it Laughing ).

Lily and I overheard this and all of a sudden we got stomach aches. Lily and I got upset and cursed a little and left half of the burgers on the table and went over to Larry. Then all 3 of us started panicking because we were afraid our boss would find out and terminate us all from the job.... so we started figuring out how much money we had so we could put it back on this guys credit card and that's when I woke up... ROTFL

You were there.....And you.....and you.... Horses10

Last edited by Carol on Thu May 08, 2008 1:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Savannah

PostSubject: Re: You were there.....And you.....and you....   You were there.....And you.....and you.... EmptyThu May 08, 2008 12:53 pm

:Hahaha: Oh my word!!
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: You were there.....And you.....and you....   You were there.....And you.....and you.... EmptyThu May 08, 2008 1:02 pm

Oh Carol, not you too! ROTFL That was hilarious! Gee, why can't I have cool dreams about board friends! batEyes

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

Number of posts : 5286

PostSubject: Re: You were there.....And you.....and you....   You were there.....And you.....and you.... EmptyThu May 08, 2008 1:03 pm

LOL, Savannah!! I feel very honored to have been a part of your dream. However, was I really throwing fits? LOL!!

You were there.....And you.....and you.... TeresaKeeper
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Savannah

PostSubject: Re: You were there.....And you.....and you....   You were there.....And you.....and you.... EmptyThu May 08, 2008 1:04 pm

Oh, you were MAD. Your tivo was broken, and you knew you'd have to choose. mad :Hahaha: You actually told us "I wish that Oprah had asked me first before she picked a broadcast date!" :Hahaha:
Back to top Go down
Farmer Girl
Li'l Miss Milk Maid
Li'l Miss Milk Maid
Farmer Girl

Number of posts : 2578

PostSubject: Re: You were there.....And you.....and you....   You were there.....And you.....and you.... EmptyThu May 08, 2008 1:08 pm

You guys are to funny!

You were there.....And you.....and you.... FGKeeper

~ Home is the nicest word there is ~

You were there.....And you.....and you.... Little
Back to top Go down
Lily
"Beautiful Life"
You were there.....And you.....and you.... LilyRank2
Lily

Number of posts : 6784
Mood : You were there.....And you.....and you.... Vianne10

PostSubject: Re: You were there.....And you.....and you....   You were there.....And you.....and you.... EmptyThu May 08, 2008 1:32 pm

Was the $6 million Jean-Michel Basquiat's painting exposed at Rob's estate, Savannah? :Hahaha:

I can just picture Teresa throwing fits.......... Ranting .......... :Hahaha:

Carol, I TOLD you Larry's bad news. So much for that free lunch. mad ROTFL

You guys have the coolest dreams. Like Amy, I wish I can dream about you guys. Wink

"Within the heart of every stray, lies the singular desire to be loved."
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: You were there.....And you.....and you....   You were there.....And you.....and you.... EmptyThu May 08, 2008 2:09 pm

All right!!!!!!!!!! You can see me throwing fits, Lily? I'm about to throw one right now!! LOL!!!!!!!!! To be honest, I CAN see myself throwing a fit about something like that. I've done it before when I thought a show of mine had taped, but something happened and it didn't. Did I just admit that out loud? LOL!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

Number of posts : 21164
Mood : You were there.....And you.....and you.... Purple2

PostSubject: Re: You were there.....And you.....and you....   You were there.....And you.....and you.... EmptyThu May 08, 2008 2:43 pm

I feel left out.............You were there.....And you.....and you.... 4_9_8

You were there.....And you.....and you.... Rhonda10You were there.....And you.....and you.... Lauram10
CANCER FREE!!!  April 9, 1998-April 9, 2023-I AM A SURVIVOR!!!
Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

Number of posts : 4112

PostSubject: Re: You were there.....And you.....and you....   You were there.....And you.....and you.... EmptyThu May 08, 2008 3:07 pm

So do I! SmileyCentral.comWhy can't anyone have a good dream about me? SmileyCentral.com batEyes

You were there.....And you.....and you.... HummerYou were there.....And you.....and you.... MistiKeeperYou were there.....And you.....and you.... Bookclub5You were there.....And you.....and you.... Rose
"I would fight for you - I'd lie for you - walk the wire for you - ya I'd die for you..."
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

Number of posts : 8665

PostSubject: Re: You were there.....And you.....and you....   You were there.....And you.....and you.... EmptyThu May 08, 2008 3:11 pm

Who knows.... now that you said that, you guys will somehow be in one of my next dreams.... I do tend to dream a lot which is cool because it's like I'm going to the theater to watch a movie every night :sleep: Movie Popcorn :Hahaha:

I think Rhonda has been in one of my dreams before... but it was so long ago, I don't remember it... Blue

You were there.....And you.....and you.... Horses10
Back to top Go down
pamh36
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
pamh36

Number of posts : 5900

PostSubject: Re: You were there.....And you.....and you....   You were there.....And you.....and you.... EmptyThu May 08, 2008 3:23 pm

Me thinks Savannah and Carol have been spending too much time on the forum. ROTFL

You were there.....And you.....and you.... PamKeeper
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: You were there.....And you.....and you....   You were there.....And you.....and you.... EmptyThu May 08, 2008 3:44 pm

It's not like Savannah has over 10,000 posts or anything. LOL!!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: You were there.....And you.....and you....   You were there.....And you.....and you.... EmptyThu May 08, 2008 4:08 pm

Teresa wrote:
LOL, Savannah!! I feel very honored to have been a part of your dream. However, was I really throwing fits? LOL!!

Teresa, maybe it's your Nellie avatar!!!!! :haha:

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
flatbroke
Man of Constant Sorrow
Man of Constant Sorrow
flatbroke

Number of posts : 2648
Mood : You were there.....And you.....and you.... Party010

PostSubject: Re: You were there.....And you.....and you....   You were there.....And you.....and you.... EmptyThu May 08, 2008 4:39 pm

I once had a dream about you all. It said you were weird.

I now think it was a vision. Cool
Back to top Go down
ChristinaAL
Little House Lady
Little House Lady
ChristinaAL

Number of posts : 2761

PostSubject: Re: You were there.....And you.....and you....   You were there.....And you.....and you.... EmptyThu May 08, 2008 7:02 pm

Rhonda wrote:
I feel left out.............You were there.....And you.....and you.... 4_9_8

Ditto. Blue LOL.

You were there.....And you.....and you.... ChristinaKeeper2 You were there.....And you.....and you.... 10bChristina

"It is still best to be honest and truthful; to make the most of what we have; to be happy with simple pleasures and to be cheerful and have courage when things go wrong."
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Savannah

PostSubject: Re: You were there.....And you.....and you....   You were there.....And you.....and you.... EmptyThu May 08, 2008 7:44 pm

For those of you not in my dream, or Carol's dream.........I promise to try and add you to a dream tonight. grinsmiley
But don't come cryin' to me if you end up in some weird situation..........being voted off Survivor, or chased down by wild Edelweiss......thrown back in time to the 90's or yelling at some gas attendant about the outrageous prices. batEyes
Back to top Go down
LIWnut
Proverbs 3:5-6
Proverbs 3:5-6
LIWnut

Number of posts : 2539
Mood : You were there.....And you.....and you.... Cloud910

PostSubject: Re: You were there.....And you.....and you....   You were there.....And you.....and you.... EmptyThu May 08, 2008 8:37 pm

What I want to know is...what the heck do these people look like in your dreams? Do you dream them as themselves from pics that they have posted or do you dream up these faces and give them their names? Curious minds want to know?

You were there.....And you.....and you.... MarilynKeeper You were there.....And you.....and you.... Bookclub2
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Savannah

PostSubject: Re: You were there.....And you.....and you....   You were there.....And you.....and you.... EmptyThu May 08, 2008 8:46 pm

A few of the people I knew for sure what they looked like. I forgot to mention that Pam was in the background laughing and holding Caesar, in a similar way as how she is in her avatar! But the ones who I've never seen..........I guess my imagination just took over. grinsmiley You know me and my imagination. :Hahaha:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You were there.....And you.....and you....   You were there.....And you.....and you.... Empty

Back to top Go down

You were there.....And you.....and you....
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Little House on the Prairie :: Walnut Grove Community :: Town Gossip-
Jump to: