Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

You were there.....And you.....and you....

Go down 
+10
pamh36
Misti
Rhonda
Lily
Teresa
Carol
Rob
Amy
Farmer Girl
Savannah
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Coach Jon
Frontier Traveler
Frontier Traveler
Coach Jon

Number of posts : 465
Location : The Harriet Oleson Institute for the Advancement of Blind Children

You were there.....And you.....and you.... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You were there.....And you.....and you....   You were there.....And you.....and you.... - Page 3 EmptyFri May 09, 2008 3:23 pm

Carol wrote:
hmmm..... You were Charles Ingalls... but with braids!

No, but thank you for that visual, Carol.

Lily wrote:
That ain't my bra Jon's twirling. Amy? Misti? Are you two missing a bra? :unsure:

This isn't about to turn into another guessing game, is it? :unsure:

You were there.....And you.....and you.... - Page 3 NelliesRestaurantAdvertisement
"Only if you've been in the deepest valley can you ever know how magnificent it is to be on the highest mountain."
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

Number of posts : 5286
Mood : You were there.....And you.....and you.... - Page 3 Happy010

PostSubject: Re: You were there.....And you.....and you....   You were there.....And you.....and you.... - Page 3 EmptyFri May 09, 2008 3:24 pm

Well, there are only 2 possibilities left, unless it's neither Misti or Amy. LOL!!

You were there.....And you.....and you.... - Page 3 TeresaKeeper
Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

Number of posts : 4112

PostSubject: Re: You were there.....And you.....and you....   You were there.....And you.....and you.... - Page 3 EmptyFri May 09, 2008 3:49 pm

Teresa wrote:
Well, there are only 2 possibilities left, unless it's neither Misti or Amy. LOL!!

Misti, who is sitting at her desk in front of the computer stops, looks down her shirt, and reaches a verdict:

Nope, its not mine! Wrong color! Whistle ROTFL Amy, is it yours? grinsmiley

You were there.....And you.....and you.... - Page 3 HummerYou were there.....And you.....and you.... - Page 3 MistiKeeperYou were there.....And you.....and you.... - Page 3 Bookclub5You were there.....And you.....and you.... - Page 3 Rose
"I would fight for you - I'd lie for you - walk the wire for you - ya I'd die for you..."
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

Number of posts : 5286

PostSubject: Re: You were there.....And you.....and you....   You were there.....And you.....and you.... - Page 3 EmptyFri May 09, 2008 3:51 pm

I just sent Amy a pm. LOL!! She should let you know at some point this evening.

You were there.....And you.....and you.... - Page 3 TeresaKeeper
Back to top Go down
Coach Jon
Frontier Traveler
Frontier Traveler
Coach Jon

PostSubject: Re: You were there.....And you.....and you....   You were there.....And you.....and you.... - Page 3 EmptyFri May 09, 2008 5:04 pm

This has all the working suspense of a Law & Order episode.

You were there.....And you.....and you.... - Page 3 NelliesRestaurantAdvertisement
"Only if you've been in the deepest valley can you ever know how magnificent it is to be on the highest mountain."
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : You were there.....And you.....and you.... - Page 3 Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: You were there.....And you.....and you....   You were there.....And you.....and you.... - Page 3 EmptyFri May 09, 2008 5:46 pm

Coach Jon wrote:

ROFL!! ROTFL

Ok, I'll put you out of your misery, Jon! I checked, ladies, and nope---it's not mine either! Whistle I do believe poor Jon has been wrongly accused of twirling a bra that perhaps may be just a ....a....towel, maybe?! :haha: Hmm, however.....

...there are other ladies on this board! batEyes grinsmiley

All kidding aside, Jon----I'm so glad to hear your second interview went well! Good for you! happy1 Oh wait, maybe I should use this one instead. Cheer Wink

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Coach Jon
Frontier Traveler
Frontier Traveler
Coach Jon

PostSubject: Re: You were there.....And you.....and you....   You were there.....And you.....and you.... - Page 3 EmptyFri May 09, 2008 5:49 pm

Amy wrote:
I'm so glad to hear your second interview went well! Good for you!

Thank you! ☮

Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
You were there.....And you.....and you.... - Page 3 Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54426

PostSubject: Re: You were there.....And you.....and you....   You were there.....And you.....and you.... - Page 3 EmptyFri May 09, 2008 6:15 pm

Coach Jon wrote:

Are you sure you want to make that connection?? You've been clobbered with a pan, vaporized and run over by a bicycle........And *usually*..........someone dies on Law & Order. Huh?

And congratulations on having a great interview!
Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

PostSubject: Re: You were there.....And you.....and you....   You were there.....And you.....and you.... - Page 3 EmptyFri May 09, 2008 6:44 pm

I have a feeling your gonna get it, Jon!!! Cheer

You were there.....And you.....and you.... - Page 3 HummerYou were there.....And you.....and you.... - Page 3 MistiKeeperYou were there.....And you.....and you.... - Page 3 Bookclub5You were there.....And you.....and you.... - Page 3 Rose
"I would fight for you - I'd lie for you - walk the wire for you - ya I'd die for you..."
Back to top Go down
Coach Jon
Frontier Traveler
Frontier Traveler
Coach Jon

PostSubject: Re: You were there.....And you.....and you....   You were there.....And you.....and you.... - Page 3 EmptyFri May 09, 2008 6:58 pm

Hey, I think I'm the victim here. I got Jack McCoy on my side.

Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Savannah

PostSubject: Re: You were there.....And you.....and you....   You were there.....And you.....and you.... - Page 3 EmptyFri May 09, 2008 7:16 pm

Won't do you much good if you're road kill. Not to put a damper on your fun or anything....... grinsmiley
Back to top Go down
Coach Jon
Frontier Traveler
Frontier Traveler
Coach Jon

PostSubject: Re: You were there.....And you.....and you....   You were there.....And you.....and you.... - Page 3 EmptyFri May 09, 2008 7:24 pm

As long as somebody's going to prison, I can deal with that, Savannah.

So who should it be? The one who hit me with the pan, fried me with the laser, or ran me over with the bike? I think they should all get 25 to life, personally.

Where's Jacob when you need the sheriff? As a citizen of this forum, I demand they all be placed under arrest for the attempted murder of Coach Jon! Though I'm willing to accept plea bargains if they are willing to share the cost of purchasing a new entertainment system for my house... err, I mean paying for my hospital bills, of course. Cool

Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Savannah

PostSubject: Re: You were there.....And you.....and you....   You were there.....And you.....and you.... - Page 3 EmptyFri May 09, 2008 7:31 pm

OH!! Do I hear someone about to shout "Citizen's arrest!! Citizen's arrest!!"? grinsmiley You were there.....And you.....and you.... - Page 3 Images
Back to top Go down
Coach Jon
Frontier Traveler
Frontier Traveler
Coach Jon

PostSubject: Re: You were there.....And you.....and you....   You were there.....And you.....and you.... - Page 3 EmptyFri May 09, 2008 7:35 pm

ROTFL

Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

PostSubject: Re: You were there.....And you.....and you....   You were there.....And you.....and you.... - Page 3 EmptyFri May 09, 2008 7:37 pm

Coach Jon wrote:
So who should it be? The one who hit me with the pan, fried me with the laser, or ran me over with the bike? I think they should all get 25 to life, personally.

I guess one more won't hurt...SmileyCentral.com grinsmiley

Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

Number of posts : 21171
Mood : You were there.....And you.....and you.... - Page 3 Purple2

PostSubject: Re: You were there.....And you.....and you....   You were there.....And you.....and you.... - Page 3 EmptyFri May 09, 2008 7:39 pm

Savannah wrote:
OH!! Do I hear someone about to shout "Citizen's arrest!! Citizen's arrest!!"? grinsmiley You were there.....And you.....and you.... - Page 3 Images

You were there.....And you.....and you.... - Page 3 Rhonda10You were there.....And you.....and you.... - Page 3 Lauram10
CANCER FREE!!!  April 9, 1998-April 9, 2023-I AM A SURVIVOR!!!
Back to top Go down
Coach Jon
Frontier Traveler
Frontier Traveler
Coach Jon

PostSubject: Re: You were there.....And you.....and you....   You were there.....And you.....and you.... - Page 3 EmptyFri May 09, 2008 7:41 pm

ROTFL @ that clip, Rhonda!

Misti wrote:
I guess one more won't hurt...

et tu, Brute?

Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

PostSubject: Re: You were there.....And you.....and you....   You were there.....And you.....and you.... - Page 3 EmptyFri May 09, 2008 8:24 pm

grinsmiley grinsmiley grinsmiley grinsmiley :shifty: Whistle

Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Savannah

PostSubject: Re: You were there.....And you.....and you....   You were there.....And you.....and you.... - Page 3 EmptyFri May 09, 2008 8:32 pm

THANK YOU, Rhonda!! :Hahaha:
Back to top Go down
pamh36
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
pamh36

Number of posts : 5900

PostSubject: Re: You were there.....And you.....and you....   You were there.....And you.....and you.... - Page 3 EmptySat May 10, 2008 7:17 am

Misti wrote:

I guess one more won't hurt...SmileyCentral.com grinsmiley

Yeah, Misti, get him before he gets ahold of the sheriff!

Here, I'll help!

:BatHit:

You were there.....And you.....and you.... - Page 3 PamKeeper
Back to top Go down
Coach Jon
Frontier Traveler
Frontier Traveler
Coach Jon

PostSubject: Re: You were there.....And you.....and you....   You were there.....And you.....and you.... - Page 3 EmptySat May 10, 2008 7:47 am

I feel like I have the Little House mafia after me.

Someone needs to put me in witness protection!

Parley! Parley!

Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : You were there.....And you.....and you.... - Page 3 Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: You were there.....And you.....and you....   You were there.....And you.....and you.... - Page 3 EmptySat May 10, 2008 11:16 am

LOL----Little House mafia!! Now there's a contradiction in terms for ya! :haha:

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
flatbroke
Man of Constant Sorrow
Man of Constant Sorrow
flatbroke

Number of posts : 2648
Mood : You were there.....And you.....and you.... - Page 3 Party010

PostSubject: Re: You were there.....And you.....and you....   You were there.....And you.....and you.... - Page 3 EmptySat May 10, 2008 1:20 pm

Coach Jon wrote:
I feel like I have the Little House mafia after me.

Someone needs to put me in witness protection!

Parley! Parley!

Being a guy on this forum ain't easy brother. Cool
Back to top Go down
Coach Jon
Frontier Traveler
Frontier Traveler
Coach Jon

PostSubject: Re: You were there.....And you.....and you....   You were there.....And you.....and you.... - Page 3 EmptySat May 10, 2008 4:40 pm

flatbroke wrote:

A fact I'm becoming more and more familiar with along with each passing day.

Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

Number of posts : 21171
Mood : You were there.....And you.....and you.... - Page 3 Purple2

PostSubject: Re: You were there.....And you.....and you....   You were there.....And you.....and you.... - Page 3 EmptySat May 10, 2008 5:19 pm

Coach Jon wrote:
flatbroke wrote:

A fact I'm becoming more and more familiar with along with each passing day.

Each passing day, or each passing post? :unsure:

:Hahaha:

You were there.....And you.....and you.... - Page 3 Rhonda10You were there.....And you.....and you.... - Page 3 Lauram10
CANCER FREE!!!  April 9, 1998-April 9, 2023-I AM A SURVIVOR!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You were there.....And you.....and you....   You were there.....And you.....and you.... - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

You were there.....And you.....and you....
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Little House on the Prairie :: Walnut Grove Community :: Town Gossip-
Jump to: