Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Kelsey's Dance Recital Costumes

Go down 
+8
Rob
Savannah
Teresa
bethandmanly
Coach Jon
Misti
Rhonda
pamh36
12 posters
AuthorMessage
pamh36
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
pamh36

Number of posts : 5900

Kelsey's Dance Recital Costumes Empty
PostSubject: Kelsey's Dance Recital Costumes   Kelsey's Dance Recital Costumes EmptySat May 10, 2008 7:39 pm

Kelsey had her dance recital today. She does lyrical ballet and hip hop. Her hip hop teacher didn't let any of the parents see the dance, until yesterday, during their dress rehearsal. They picked up my daughter way up in the air, over their heads! OhMy But it was awesome.

Here are a couple pictures of her costumes.

Lyrical:

Kelsey's Dance Recital Costumes Kelseylyrical

And Hip Hop:

Kelsey's Dance Recital Costumes Kelseyhiphop

Kelsey's Dance Recital Costumes PamKeeper
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

Number of posts : 21159
Mood : Kelsey's Dance Recital Costumes Purple2

PostSubject: Re: Kelsey's Dance Recital Costumes   Kelsey's Dance Recital Costumes EmptySat May 10, 2008 7:48 pm

Awww, how sweet........Pam, do you make her costumes???? I have a cousin whose girls were into roller skating and she made ALL of their froo-froo costumes.....glitter, lace, beads....etc... batEyes

Kelsey's Dance Recital Costumes Rhonda10Kelsey's Dance Recital Costumes Lauram10
CANCER FREE!!!  April 9, 1998-April 9, 2023-I AM A SURVIVOR!!!
Back to top Go down
pamh36
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
pamh36

PostSubject: Re: Kelsey's Dance Recital Costumes   Kelsey's Dance Recital Costumes EmptySat May 10, 2008 7:52 pm

No. Can you believe we have to pay $60 a piece for those things?

I wish we could make them.

Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

Number of posts : 4112
Mood : Kelsey's Dance Recital Costumes Happy010

PostSubject: Re: Kelsey's Dance Recital Costumes   Kelsey's Dance Recital Costumes EmptySat May 10, 2008 8:02 pm

She looks so wonderful, Pam! I know you must be very proud of her! grinsmiley

Kelsey's Dance Recital Costumes HummerKelsey's Dance Recital Costumes MistiKeeperKelsey's Dance Recital Costumes Bookclub5Kelsey's Dance Recital Costumes Rose
"I would fight for you - I'd lie for you - walk the wire for you - ya I'd die for you..."
Back to top Go down
Coach Jon
Frontier Traveler
Frontier Traveler
Coach Jon

Number of posts : 465
Location : The Harriet Oleson Institute for the Advancement of Blind Children

PostSubject: Re: Kelsey's Dance Recital Costumes   Kelsey's Dance Recital Costumes EmptySat May 10, 2008 8:04 pm

Adorable, Pam. Thumbsup

I bet that was scary with all the throwing, though. Cool

Kelsey's Dance Recital Costumes NelliesRestaurantAdvertisement
"Only if you've been in the deepest valley can you ever know how magnificent it is to be on the highest mountain."
Back to top Go down
pamh36
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
pamh36

PostSubject: Re: Kelsey's Dance Recital Costumes   Kelsey's Dance Recital Costumes EmptySat May 10, 2008 10:31 pm

Misti wrote:
She looks so wonderful, Pam! I know you must be very proud of her! grinsmiley

Thanks, Misti, yes, I am so proud of her. She really loves to dance, and it shows!

Coach Jon wrote:
Adorable, Pam. Thumbsup

I bet that was scary with all the throwing, though. Cool

Thanks, Jon. Yeah, I was surprised, lol. I knew they were lifting her up, but not over their heads! It was crazy. She was laying like a mummy and they lifted her up over their heads.

Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

Number of posts : 7600
Mood : Kelsey's Dance Recital Costumes Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: Kelsey's Dance Recital Costumes   Kelsey's Dance Recital Costumes EmptySat May 10, 2008 10:38 pm

Very nice. I really like her pose with the hip-hop costume.

Keeper photo KeeperofAlmanzosHat-1.jpg
Back to top Go down
http://ccmalandrinos.com/
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

Number of posts : 5286

PostSubject: Re: Kelsey's Dance Recital Costumes   Kelsey's Dance Recital Costumes EmptySun May 11, 2008 9:39 am

What cute pictures, Pam!! Kelsey looks so pretty in both of her costumes!!

Kelsey's Dance Recital Costumes TeresaKeeper
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Kelsey's Dance Recital Costumes Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54425

PostSubject: Re: Kelsey's Dance Recital Costumes   Kelsey's Dance Recital Costumes EmptySun May 11, 2008 9:42 am

Awww, Pam........Kelsey is a little cutie!
Back to top Go down
pamh36
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
pamh36

PostSubject: Re: Kelsey's Dance Recital Costumes   Kelsey's Dance Recital Costumes EmptySun May 11, 2008 4:17 pm

Thank so much, Cheryl, Teresa, and Savannah.

Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62609
Mood : Kelsey's Dance Recital Costumes Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: Kelsey's Dance Recital Costumes   Kelsey's Dance Recital Costumes EmptySun May 11, 2008 6:25 pm

Beautiful pictures, Pam! Does Kelsey dance on pointe? That always looks painful! Kelsey's Dance Recital Costumes 5_1_123v
Back to top Go down
pamh36
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
pamh36

PostSubject: Re: Kelsey's Dance Recital Costumes   Kelsey's Dance Recital Costumes EmptySun May 11, 2008 7:25 pm

Thanks, Rob. No, she hasn't tried pointe yet. And yes, it does look painful!! Beautiful, but definitely painful.

Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

Number of posts : 8665

PostSubject: Re: Kelsey's Dance Recital Costumes   Kelsey's Dance Recital Costumes EmptySun May 11, 2008 7:40 pm

Love the pictures and the outfits. :CoolSign: That's so neat that she's into dancing. :idance:

Kelsey's Dance Recital Costumes Horses10
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

Number of posts : 4828
Mood : Kelsey's Dance Recital Costumes Happy011

PostSubject: Re: Kelsey's Dance Recital Costumes   Kelsey's Dance Recital Costumes EmptySun May 11, 2008 8:12 pm

Aww, those pics are so pretty! Wave

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62609
Mood : Kelsey's Dance Recital Costumes Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: Kelsey's Dance Recital Costumes   Kelsey's Dance Recital Costumes EmptySun May 11, 2008 9:58 pm

Carol wrote:
That's so neat that she's into dancing. :idance:

Yeah. Hip hop dancing is lots of fun to watch. And I think that ballet is a beautiful art form.
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : Kelsey's Dance Recital Costumes Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: Kelsey's Dance Recital Costumes   Kelsey's Dance Recital Costumes EmptyWed May 14, 2008 8:16 am

Those are so cute, Pam! My niece (almost 19) has done jazz dance since she was about 10. Needless to say, those costumes have gotten raunchier and raunchier over the years, especially the hip-hop ones. She actually looks a lot like Britney Spears and went through a phase where she wanted to BE her. Oh dear. Whistle So, she LOVED dressing like her, but we (my parents, sister & I) kind of felt like running on the stage to cover her up! help Of course, we're not her parents, so we kept our mouths shut, but I do think parents need to be more involved in what they'll allow their underage daughters to wear the longer they're in the whole dance thing. Just some food for though...Kelsey is adorable and I miss the days when my niece looked so innocent. We noticed around the age of 13 that she was starting to wear more provcative clothing for dance...by the time she was 15 it was pretty blatant. No

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
pamh36
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
pamh36

PostSubject: Re: Kelsey's Dance Recital Costumes   Kelsey's Dance Recital Costumes EmptyWed May 14, 2008 9:02 am

I know, some of the costumes are pretty provocative. Tim didn't even care for the hip hop one she wore this year, lol.

I just did a paper recently, in my English class, about why Britney Spears is not a good role model for teenage girls. It was easy. There's so much material out there about her, so I ended up getting an A on the paper. Yay me! Which was good, because it was the big final paper for the class.

Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : Kelsey's Dance Recital Costumes Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: Kelsey's Dance Recital Costumes   Kelsey's Dance Recital Costumes EmptyWed May 14, 2008 9:44 am

I'm sure you see the older girls at the dance recitals too...it's probably the same with most dance groups. LOL about Tim---sounds like a typical dad! grinsmiley

Good job on your paper, Pam! Applause Yep---I'm sure there's plenty of info for research on Britney! Whistle

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
pamh36
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
pamh36

PostSubject: Re: Kelsey's Dance Recital Costumes   Kelsey's Dance Recital Costumes EmptyWed May 14, 2008 11:14 am

Oh yeah, I didn't really even have to do any research, since it was all still fresh.

Back to top Go down
ChristinaAL
Little House Lady
Little House Lady
ChristinaAL

Number of posts : 2761

PostSubject: Re: Kelsey's Dance Recital Costumes   Kelsey's Dance Recital Costumes EmptyWed May 14, 2008 6:02 pm

Great pictures, Pam! I'm glad the dance recital went well! Thumbsup grinsmiley

Kelsey's Dance Recital Costumes ChristinaKeeper2 Kelsey's Dance Recital Costumes 10bChristina

"It is still best to be honest and truthful; to make the most of what we have; to be happy with simple pleasures and to be cheerful and have courage when things go wrong."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kelsey's Dance Recital Costumes   Kelsey's Dance Recital Costumes EmptySun Jul 13, 2008 9:39 pm

awww
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kelsey's Dance Recital Costumes   Kelsey's Dance Recital Costumes Empty

Back to top Go down

Kelsey's Dance Recital Costumes
Page 1 of 1