Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Jon..

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

Number of posts : 4112
Mood : Jon.. Happy010

Jon.. Empty
PostSubject: Jon..   Jon.. EmptySun May 11, 2008 7:35 pm

O.K., bucko......You promised us a picture...where is it?? C'mon! C'mon!! grinsmiley grinsmiley

Jon.. HummerJon.. MistiKeeperJon.. Bookclub5Jon.. Rose
"I would fight for you - I'd lie for you - walk the wire for you - ya I'd die for you..."
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

Number of posts : 4828
Mood : Jon.. Happy011

Jon.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jon..   Jon.. EmptySun May 11, 2008 7:59 pm

Yeah Jon!

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Coach Jon
Frontier Traveler
Frontier Traveler
Coach Jon

Number of posts : 465
Location : The Harriet Oleson Institute for the Advancement of Blind Children

Jon.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jon..   Jon.. EmptyMon May 12, 2008 7:36 am

I had every intention of putting my photo on here last night! I really did. Thing is... I found out ( :woohooo: ) !!! Anne Hathaway !!! ( :woohooo: ) was on TV and so I obviously had to re-arrange my plans for the evening! Surely you can understand that!

Unfortunately, I fell asleep during her movie, so I didn't get a chance to see my plans of taking the picture and uploading it to full fruition. But I certainly intended to do both.

I've gotta head to the store right now. But when I get back, I'll see about getting that picture made and then see if I can't figure out how to hook this camera up to my computer. I have a feeling I'm going to have to call in customer support, though, so it may take a while.

In the meantime, and just to show you that I'm sorry for letting you all down last night, here's a picture of a black and yellow mud dauber to tie you over...

Jon.. Blackandyellowmuddauber

Jon.. NelliesRestaurantAdvertisement
"Only if you've been in the deepest valley can you ever know how magnificent it is to be on the highest mountain."
Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

Number of posts : 4112
Mood : Jon.. Happy010

Jon.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jon..   Jon.. EmptyMon May 12, 2008 1:40 pm

Excuses...excuses.....If Anne Hathaway was so darned important, why did you fall asleep...huh?? huh?? Do I have to drag out the PAN???

Jon.. HummerJon.. MistiKeeperJon.. Bookclub5Jon.. Rose
"I would fight for you - I'd lie for you - walk the wire for you - ya I'd die for you..."
Back to top Go down
Coach Jon
Frontier Traveler
Frontier Traveler
Coach Jon

Number of posts : 465
Location : The Harriet Oleson Institute for the Advancement of Blind Children

Jon.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jon..   Jon.. EmptyMon May 12, 2008 2:53 pm

I fell asleep during the commercial break, actually.

Jon.. NelliesRestaurantAdvertisement
"Only if you've been in the deepest valley can you ever know how magnificent it is to be on the highest mountain."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jon.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jon..   Jon.. Empty

Back to top Go down

Jon..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Little House on the Prairie :: The Pen & Plow’s Entertainment Section :: Photography, Pictures & Art-
Jump to: