Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Upcoming 90-Minute Episodes

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jes9
Walnut Grove Resident
Walnut Grove Resident
jes9

Number of posts : 1066

Upcoming 90-Minute Episodes Empty
PostSubject: Upcoming 90-Minute Episodes   Upcoming 90-Minute Episodes EmptySat May 24, 2008 1:42 pm

The Hallmark Channel will be showing some of the rarely shown 90-minute episodes the next two Saturday mornings, starting at 6:00am EDT. Next Saturday (May 31), they'll be showing "The Fighter" and "Be My Friend". Two weeks from today (June 7), they'll be showing "The Godsister" and "Dance With Me".

Upcoming 90-Minute Episodes JohnKeeper
Back to top Go down
ChristinaAL
Little House Lady
Little House Lady
ChristinaAL

Number of posts : 2757

Upcoming 90-Minute Episodes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upcoming 90-Minute Episodes   Upcoming 90-Minute Episodes EmptySat May 24, 2008 3:35 pm

Thanks, John. "Dance Wth Me" is a cute episode! I love Toby's character.

Upcoming 90-Minute Episodes ChristinaKeeper2 Upcoming 90-Minute Episodes 10bChristina

"It is still best to be honest and truthful; to make the most of what we have; to be happy with simple pleasures and to be cheerful and have courage when things go wrong."
Back to top Go down

Upcoming 90-Minute Episodes
Page 1 of 1