Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Couple of new pictures of mmeeee!

Go down 
+14
Rob
Gin
Lori
Kristina
emilyanneoftheprairie
Amy
Prairie Wind
ChristinaAL
bethandmanly
Lily
Teresa
Coach Jon
pamh36
Misti
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

Number of posts : 4112
Mood : Couple of new pictures of mmeeee! Happy010

Couple of new pictures of mmeeee! Empty
PostSubject: Couple of new pictures of mmeeee!   Couple of new pictures of mmeeee! EmptyWed Jun 04, 2008 12:13 am

O.K., ladies & gentlemen...here are some new ones (I can hear Larry, Rob & Jon already saying, "Nooooooooo!"). I was bored & playing around with my cell phone! grinsmiley Not included was the picture titled, "The Look" as in the evil eye I give the boys and "The Scream" meaning what I almost did today when I opened up the cabinet and my hand was a few inches from a BIG scorpion, which I eventually beat to death with the fly swatter! For now, I'll leave my "tousled look" (shut up, Larry!) picture as my avatar!
ETA: Ignore the towel in the background in the last picture! grinsmiley

Couple of new pictures of mmeeee! Misti210

Couple of new pictures of mmeeee! Misti310

Couple of new pictures of mmeeee! Misti410

Couple of new pictures of mmeeee! HummerCouple of new pictures of mmeeee! MistiKeeperCouple of new pictures of mmeeee! Bookclub5Couple of new pictures of mmeeee! Rose
"I would fight for you - I'd lie for you - walk the wire for you - ya I'd die for you..."

Last edited by Misti on Wed Jun 04, 2008 11:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
pamh36
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
pamh36

Number of posts : 5900

PostSubject: Re: Couple of new pictures of mmeeee!   Couple of new pictures of mmeeee! EmptyWed Jun 04, 2008 5:32 am

Great pictures, Misti!

Couple of new pictures of mmeeee! PamKeeper
Back to top Go down
Coach Jon
Frontier Traveler
Frontier Traveler
Coach Jon

Number of posts : 465
Location : The Harriet Oleson Institute for the Advancement of Blind Children

PostSubject: Re: Couple of new pictures of mmeeee!   Couple of new pictures of mmeeee! EmptySat Jun 07, 2008 11:48 am

Loving the new pics, Misti!

(You never posted your 80's ones, ya know!)

And what kind of scorpion was it?

Couple of new pictures of mmeeee! NelliesRestaurantAdvertisement
"Only if you've been in the deepest valley can you ever know how magnificent it is to be on the highest mountain."
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

Number of posts : 5286

PostSubject: Re: Couple of new pictures of mmeeee!   Couple of new pictures of mmeeee! EmptySat Jun 07, 2008 1:39 pm

YIKES!!!!!!!! A scorpion!! Only in Texas, right? LOL!! Love your pics, Misti! Your hair is getting so long.

Couple of new pictures of mmeeee! TeresaKeeper
Back to top Go down
Lily
"Beautiful Life"
Couple of new pictures of mmeeee! LilyRank2
Lily

Number of posts : 6784
Mood : Couple of new pictures of mmeeee! Vianne10

PostSubject: Re: Couple of new pictures of mmeeee!   Couple of new pictures of mmeeee! EmptySat Jun 07, 2008 5:32 pm

Misti sweetie, please straighten out the towel before you take any pics, you know I can't stand for that!! banghead ROTFL

You know I love ya! Great pics!! Thumbsup

"Within the heart of every stray, lies the singular desire to be loved."
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

Number of posts : 5286

PostSubject: Re: Couple of new pictures of mmeeee!   Couple of new pictures of mmeeee! EmptySat Jun 07, 2008 6:12 pm

LOL, Lily!! I'm sure that Rob will be eyeing that towel too. LOL!!!!!!!!!

Couple of new pictures of mmeeee! TeresaKeeper
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Couple of new pictures of mmeeee!   Couple of new pictures of mmeeee! EmptySat Jun 07, 2008 9:54 pm

Looking good Misti. Couple of new pictures of mmeeee! Dancing1
Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

Number of posts : 7600
Mood : Couple of new pictures of mmeeee! Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: Couple of new pictures of mmeeee!   Couple of new pictures of mmeeee! EmptySat Jun 07, 2008 9:57 pm

Very nice, but why did you take them in the bathroom? Did you want us to know how clean you are? :haha:

Keeper photo KeeperofAlmanzosHat-1.jpg
Back to top Go down
http://ccmalandrinos.com/
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

PostSubject: Re: Couple of new pictures of mmeeee!   Couple of new pictures of mmeeee! EmptySat Jun 07, 2008 10:55 pm

My sis asked me the same question! grinsmiley The fact is that the only mirror in the house is in the bathroom so its easier to take the pictures. Lastly, the lighting is better in there!

Couple of new pictures of mmeeee! HummerCouple of new pictures of mmeeee! MistiKeeperCouple of new pictures of mmeeee! Bookclub5Couple of new pictures of mmeeee! Rose
"I would fight for you - I'd lie for you - walk the wire for you - ya I'd die for you..."
Back to top Go down
ChristinaAL
Little House Lady
Little House Lady
ChristinaAL

Number of posts : 2761

PostSubject: Re: Couple of new pictures of mmeeee!   Couple of new pictures of mmeeee! EmptySun Jun 08, 2008 2:11 pm

Great pictures, Misti!

Couple of new pictures of mmeeee! ChristinaKeeper2 Couple of new pictures of mmeeee! 10bChristina

"It is still best to be honest and truthful; to make the most of what we have; to be happy with simple pleasures and to be cheerful and have courage when things go wrong."
Back to top Go down
Prairie Wind
Farm Land Owner
Farm Land Owner
Prairie Wind

Number of posts : 1369

PostSubject: Re: Couple of new pictures of mmeeee!   Couple of new pictures of mmeeee! EmptyMon Jun 09, 2008 6:50 am

You look great, Misti! The lighter hair really looks good on you!

I just cut my hair all off after having it long for 15 years! Bliss

It's a lot cooler!
Back to top Go down
http://toknowhimmore.blogspot.com/
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : Couple of new pictures of mmeeee! Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: Couple of new pictures of mmeeee!   Couple of new pictures of mmeeee! EmptyFri Jun 13, 2008 8:41 am

Cute pics, Misti! Thumbsup You're lookin' feisty as ever! grinsmiley Love the hair! And...did you say....SCORPION?!?! :faint2:

LOL Prairie Wind---I'm feeling like chopping all my hair off too! But in my short hair days, I just remember it taking MORE time to style!! No I've been wearing mine clipped up lately...there's nothing worse than thick hair on the neck! Man, I am tempted to chop though.... :think: Would love to see a pic of your new haircut, Prairie Wind! Thumbsup

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Prairie Wind
Farm Land Owner
Farm Land Owner
Prairie Wind

Number of posts : 1369

PostSubject: Re: Couple of new pictures of mmeeee!   Couple of new pictures of mmeeee! EmptyFri Jun 13, 2008 9:05 am

Amy wrote:
Would love to see a pic of your new haircut, Prairie Wind! Thumbsup

Ya know what? I'm not sure how to upload pics on here... :think: I see some image buttons but I'm used to using an upload button. I'll have to play around with it.
Back to top Go down
http://toknowhimmore.blogspot.com/
emilyanneoftheprairie
Sid's Girl
Sid's Girl

Number of posts : 3538

PostSubject: Re: Couple of new pictures of mmeeee!   Couple of new pictures of mmeeee! EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 1:28 pm

great pictures. your hair is getting long!

Couple of new pictures of mmeeee! Ifyou
I want to be the best, so whatever comes with that, I’ll have to accept. ~Sidney Crosby
Couple of new pictures of mmeeee! Cute-2
Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

PostSubject: A few new pictures of me!   Couple of new pictures of mmeeee! EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 6:28 pm

Yes, folks, I finally did it! Went out & got myself a 'little black dress.' I love it!
Couple of new pictures of mmeeee! Dscn0110

Couple of new pictures of mmeeee! Dscn0111

Couple of new pictures of mmeeee! Dscn0112

Back to top Go down
Kristina
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Kristina

Number of posts : 7855

PostSubject: Re: Couple of new pictures of mmeeee!   Couple of new pictures of mmeeee! EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 7:05 pm

nice pictures, Misti!
Back to top Go down
Lori
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Lori

Number of posts : 6032

PostSubject: Re: Couple of new pictures of mmeeee!   Couple of new pictures of mmeeee! EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 7:14 pm

nice pictures, Misti.

Couple of new pictures of mmeeee! Lorike10
Back to top Go down
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

Number of posts : 5920
Mood : Couple of new pictures of mmeeee! Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: Couple of new pictures of mmeeee!   Couple of new pictures of mmeeee! EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 9:55 am

Very nice Misti. Now you just need to go to the LH Musical!

Couple of new pictures of mmeeee! Project2

It is the lack of Christianity that has  brought us where we are. Not a lack of churches or religious forms but of the real thing in our hearts.  LIW.....Words From a Fearless Heart
Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

Number of posts : 7600

PostSubject: Re: Couple of new pictures of mmeeee!   Couple of new pictures of mmeeee! EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 10:08 am

Oh, I like it! Nice pics, Misti.

Keeper photo KeeperofAlmanzosHat-1.jpg
Back to top Go down
http://ccmalandrinos.com/
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62609
Mood : Couple of new pictures of mmeeee! Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: Couple of new pictures of mmeeee!   Couple of new pictures of mmeeee! EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 3:00 pm

Lookin' good, Misti! Couple of new pictures of mmeeee! 771460
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Couple of new pictures of mmeeee! Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54425

PostSubject: Re: Couple of new pictures of mmeeee!   Couple of new pictures of mmeeee! EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 11:17 pm

Did you straighten your hair, too, Misti? You look great! (And I love the shoes, too.)
Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

PostSubject: Re: Couple of new pictures of mmeeee!   Couple of new pictures of mmeeee! EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 1:25 am

Thanks, everyone for the nice words & compliments! I guess I shouldn't have cropped the first picture...makes me look weird!

Yes, Savannah, I did straighten it! I love the results and the texture of my hair when I do that. I normally wear it like that or I use a curling iron on it. I love the results both ways.

Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

Number of posts : 4828
Mood : Couple of new pictures of mmeeee! Happy011

PostSubject: Re: Couple of new pictures of mmeeee!   Couple of new pictures of mmeeee! EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 10:23 pm

Nice pics! I really like you highlights!

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
poo_cat
New Pioneer
New Pioneer

Number of posts : 89
Mood : Couple of new pictures of mmeeee! Innoce10

PostSubject: Re: Couple of new pictures of mmeeee!   Couple of new pictures of mmeeee! EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 10:35 pm

You mentioned this dress elsewhere but I hadn't seen it.. I like the Stevie Nicks' flowy-ness of it! And the sparkles! And the ankle strap shoes!!! Ankle strap shoes are hot stuff! Definitely a 10!

If you had some bacon, you could have some bacon and eggs, if you had some eggs ~ Joe Walsh
Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

PostSubject: Re: Couple of new pictures of mmeeee!   Couple of new pictures of mmeeee! EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 12:54 am

Thanks, everyone! You almost make me feel like Bo Derek...you notice I said 'almost!' batEyes

Ange, I have had flats for so long, I wanted ones that were more fun & me! So this was the result. I love them!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Couple of new pictures of mmeeee!   Couple of new pictures of mmeeee! Empty

Back to top Go down

Couple of new pictures of mmeeee!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next